PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My wife and I recently decided we needed life insurance for the first time in our lives and were totally confused by the options and pricing available. She reached out to Jiten at Policy Advisor and I'm very glad she did - he helped us through the entire process and provided much needed tailored advice. After lots of evaluation made easier by him helping every step of the way, we now have the coverage we wanted at a price we are happy with.
I strongly advise those that are at all confused by the process to take advantage of their service.
I had a pleasantly surprising FIVE STAR experience with Jiten Puri and PolicyAdvisor for finding the best life insurance – something my husband and I had been putting off for a long time and almost dreading. After trying to figure things out myself and feeling lost, I found PolicyAdvisor and on an impulse called them. That was the day I connected with Jiten and with his help, everything fell into place in a much easier way.

From the beginning, Jiten showed how knowledgeable he was but even more than that he really listened and was very willing to find the right solution for my husband and I. He took time to analyze our specific needs and answered questions. He shared several options and again answered more of our questions. There was absolutely no pressure. Everything was about us and what we felt the most comfortable with. Jiten just made himself available throughout the process in a very professional yet personable way. He walked us through the forms and the related tasks and I know he did the heavy lifting to make the whole process easier for us. He kept in touch with updates and overall gave excellent customer care.

My experience has shown me that he and his team are very authentic and focused on top quality service. I would recommend Policy Advisor to anyone. It takes a lot to impress me and I wish I could give more than 5 stars for my experience with Jiten and PolicyAdvisor. Now I am going to go live my life. If you get to see Jiten’s business card you will understand why I wrote that part. (Big Grin)
Jiten is knowledgeable about life insurance products and various strategies to suit your needs. He helped me end-to-end and was always available to respond to my queries. I recommend him to anyone looking for life insurance.
Our advisor was helpful, thorough and patient with the numerous questions my husband and I had to determine the policy that was right for us.
I would use again and highly recommend this service to others!
I am trusting this policy advisor, it’s fix my budget
Mitch was a great help, quickly answered questions and was very patient while we decided on the best course of action. We'll continue yo utilize both Mitch and Policyadviser.com to transfer the risks that life can pose.
That's great to hear, Brad. Patience is Mitch's middle name. Actually, maybe it's Campbell ...? But, much like the eponymous soup, he is consistent.
MITCH WAS SO FRIENDLY AND RESPONDED TO MY QUERIES QUICKLY AND IN DETAIL EVERY TIME.
It's all in the details, Abdulselam. We're happy Mitch helped you out!
Mitch has been great to deal with. Very helpful and thorough and worked hard to help me out

Very happy with the service he provided.
Woohoo, Melanie! Mitch is the best – and we're glad he got you covered.
I was shopping around for Life Ins. Call up Policy Advisor Brokerage, they walked me through step by step of a policy that suited my needs. The service was excellent, fast responses and was humble and honest
Jiten was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was quick to respond to any of my questions and kept me informed at all times during the entire process. At no time did I feel pressure to add something that I did not need or want.
I was extremely satisfied with my dealings with Jiten and would not hesitate to recommend him.
The advisor was very knowledgeable and helpful. Always got back to me in a timely manner. Very pleasant to speak with and never felt pressured at any time. Would be more than happy to recommend in the future.
That's great, Tracy. We're glad we made such a good impression.
Awesome service, excellent inside into the products
Thanks for choosing us, Sashank!
I had to contact multiple insurance brokers and companies to get a life insurance due to my type 1 diabetes. Jiten was by far the best person to work with. He diligently followed up throughout the whole process, and we got an approval within my budget despite my condition. I will definitely contact him for my all insurance needs in the future and definitely recommend him to everyone I know!
Thanks for the review, Armagan. We're glad Jiten helped you get covered. Many Type 1 diabetics think they can't get life insurance coverage, but that's clearly not the case.
guided me well and kept the process transparent
We keep it honest, Sagar. Glad we got you covered!
That's great, Sagar. Thanks for choosing PolicyAdvisor!
Mitch McLean understood my needs, my urgency and was incredibly efficient and helpful through the entire process. I never even bothered with the insurance company themselves. Mitch made it super easy to do everything through him.
Thanks, Claes! We aim to please, and it looks like our aim was good.
Great, easy and quick!
My husband and I recently used PolicyAdvisor to buy insurance and I must say, they are the Gold standard of Client Experience. The whole process was simple, hassle-free, uber transparent and all of this at no cost.
Jiten was our Advisor and his knowledge and attitude reeled us in right from the first call. Through the whole process we felt as if we were premium clients and were working with an advisor and organization that really cares.
Lipika, Jiten's nickname is now Au79! Thanks for the review – we appreciate it.
Overall an excellent experience! Jiten took time to understand my unique requirements, provide me with relevant logical options (premium and coverage wise) and ensured smooth conversion. He went above and beyond to understand my current corporate insurance policies and provide me with detailed explanations for reasons to consider ideal alternate options (if required) to ensure overall security of my family. I would definitely recommend Policy Advisor (Jiten) to all!
Excellent to hear, Ashmita! We'll let Jiten know there is another satisfied PolicyAdvisor customer.
I can not speak highly enough of my experience of finding new term life insurance to protect myself and by family through the efforts of Jiten Puri of
PolicyAdvisor.com.

Did he treat me respectfully, professionally and with a personal touch? ....YES!
Did he provide with me a wealth of insurance options and thoughtfully take the time to explain the pros and cons of every option?....YES!
Would I use him for my insurance needs again?....YES!
Did he find me a great deal?.... ABSOLUTELY YES!
Would I highly recommend his services to you?....UNEQUIVOCALLY YES!!
Are we pumped that Jiten helped you get the coverage you wanted? 100 PERCENT YES! Thanks for the very kind review, Ted.
good website
gives all then necessary info
Thanks, Arslan!