PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
Efficient, informed, friendly and professional service. I used Policy Advisor to purchase Term Life Insurance. Recieved a call within minutes of comparing quotes on the website to discuss the difference between policies and other considerations. Completing the detailed application via video conference was a breeze. My advisor (the CEO) was always quick to respond and made himself available to answer questions throughout the process. Would highly recommend Policy Advisor.
Jiten and his team made the process super easy. I'd previously reached out to one of the big insurance banks directly but found them so unresponsive and uninterested, so I'm glad we found Policy Advisor. They were super responsive and made comparing options easy so we found something that worked for our needs. The responses were friendly and easy to understand-highly recommend!
Jiten was very knowledgeable and found the best life insurance for myself and my family’s needs. We had some hiccups along the way, but he was patient and dedicated to helping us get the best price for our insurance. I would highly recommend this company!
I had a very good experience with Policy Advisor.
Had a good insight of the products to get started with, and got the best possible rates in GTA and had short and no nonsense conversations.
Overall a 5* experience.
Great, prompt service and tried to understand needs.. great work Jiten
Great service by Jiten. He is very thorough and patient in going over terms and condition.
After shopping around for life insurance, I decided to get my policy through PolicyAdvisor.com. I was happy I did. Jiten was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and very responsive. Would highly recommend.
I approached Policy Advisor after my friend recommendations and i am more than delighted with my experience with them. Jiten helped me with picking up the right policy for me and my wife. He patiently cleared all our doubts and was explained us all the policy insights. Overall, it was a wonderful and helpful experience.
Outstanding!
Have a wonderful discussion with Jiten and very helpful on finding best insurance company , not just in terms of the price but special feature within the policy. Very pleasant like you never feel rush or selling the product.
Policy Advisor provided me with the information I needed to make an informed decision about what life insurance was right for me. They want to make sure they make everything as easy as possible for you without pressuring you into a decision. Highly recommend them for your life insurance needs.
The process with PolicyAdvisor was pleasant and easy. It was also done without any rush, giving us enough time to understand and discuss the available options in the market. The premium rates were also great. I'd definitely recommend PolicyAdvisor.
Jiten was very helpful in guiding through making best possible choice based on our requirement.

It was pleasure working with him
Very knowledgeable and efficient.
Contact and application a breeze with Jiten, thanks Jiten
Thanks Jiten for all your help in guiding me about different types of insurance and picking the right one!
Highly recommended
Knowledgeable, professional, approachable and a pleasure to work with.
The services provided by policy advisor were responsive to my family's needs, easily understandable, and readily available. Jiten made the experience of navigating insurance a relaxed, yet informed one. I'd recommend to anyone seeking to purchase life insurance
Jiten was great to work and it's so nice to correspond with someone who's tech savvy and can keep things streamlined and efficient!
Really good advice and personal guidance by Policy Advisor team. Being new to Canada, we had a lot of apprehensions and questions on what's best for our future but Jiten was very helpful to get us best life insurance options at great prices. The team is very supportive and friendly. Thank you PolicyAdvisor for making process to buy insurance policies so smooth and transparent.
Excellent service and advice by Jatin Puri. I would definitely recommend Policy Advisor.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.93 based on 206 reviews