Smith Corona Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smith Corona
Read Smith Corona Reviews

kam@smithcorona.com

Tell us how Smith Corona made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I don’t like paying the freight
The labels are good and we typically haven't had any issues. However, since they started charging sales tax we did have one issue. I didn't catch it on the first order and paid the tax. The second order I submitted our exemption certificate and we had to cancel the order and re-enter to get the tax exemption, but they wouldn't refund the tax from the first order that was charged sales tax. I've worked directly with sales tax for 10+ years and this should be a simple process.
Your website puts me in a continuous loop of trying to check out and then taking me to the log in screen. After about a dozen attempts at logging in and out, I was finally able to check out.
no comment
too soon for asking for a review
Paypal did no work
shipping is too high for the product ordered.
Why require a first and last name when an order ships to a business??
The product said perferated labels which led me to believe the labels where perferated between labels but that was not the case. these labels will owrk but would have been alot easier if they where perferated between labels.
open an account
website is terrible when you try to check out. had to keep logging back until I finally got the order to process
Was not happy about being charge tax.
Would be great if I could see my past orders so i could more easily fond the items I order. Order history, or even more helpful frequently ordered category under my account.
Last 50 rolls or so are creased and wrinkled and we have to throw the rest of the roll away. Waste
Checkout balked at my credit card number, but the real issue was with my FedEx shipping account. When I changed the order to let you send UPS it went through. Price; MUCH cheaper than Uline and nearly as good quality. This is my second full case and I see no reason to go back.
i can find what i am looking for easily enough its what i need for my warehouse to continue working
i can find what i am looking for easily enough
no comment I ordered the wrong kind and need to return them
No estimate on LTL timing