Smith Corona Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smith Corona
Read Smith Corona Reviews

kam@smithcorona.com

Tell us how Smith Corona made you happy
Recent 2-1/4 x 1-1/4 labels are difficult to peel off the backing. We have had this issue with 4x6 in the past too. The backing paper is also thin and sharp, cuts hands easily.
The website was fine but the amount of time to ship the item and the cost is very bad. We ship packages in our business and I know the shipping prices very well. I also didn’t understand why it took so long for you to ship it.
I have not received the product yet. Getting way too many emails, since placing the order.

My comment on the order has not been addressed.

The shipping cost was $4+ higher than the estimate - I would have thought the actual cost would be more reflective of the estimate.

I'm happy to give a review again after I receive the product. Thank you.
I never received a receipt of the invoice for the items purchased.
Ordering & follow-up communication are very good. Product received in timely manner. Issue: all the rolls have "damage"; appears to be from shipping or heat exposure. On examining the first roll, had to scrap 26 labels before getting to labels that were clean with no black smudges. I expect the other rolls to be similar based on outward appearance.
I think you shipping prices are absurd. Especially for your small orders.
I don’t like paying the freight
The labels are good and we typically haven't had any issues. However, since they started charging sales tax we did have one issue. I didn't catch it on the first order and paid the tax. The second order I submitted our exemption certificate and we had to cancel the order and re-enter to get the tax exemption, but they wouldn't refund the tax from the first order that was charged sales tax. I've worked directly with sales tax for 10+ years and this should be a simple process.
Your website puts me in a continuous loop of trying to check out and then taking me to the log in screen. After about a dozen attempts at logging in and out, I was finally able to check out.
no comment
too soon for asking for a review
Paypal did no work
shipping is too high for the product ordered.
Why require a first and last name when an order ships to a business??
The product said perferated labels which led me to believe the labels where perferated between labels but that was not the case. these labels will owrk but would have been alot easier if they where perferated between labels.
open an account
website is terrible when you try to check out. had to keep logging back until I finally got the order to process
Was not happy about being charge tax.
Would be great if I could see my past orders so i could more easily fond the items I order. Order history, or even more helpful frequently ordered category under my account.
Last 50 rolls or so are creased and wrinkled and we have to throw the rest of the roll away. Waste
Smith Corona is rated 4.76 based on 1,329 reviews