Smith Corona Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smith Corona
Read Smith Corona Reviews

kam@smithcorona.com

Tell us how Smith Corona made you happy
Good quality labels at a good price!!! Definitely will order again!!!
The only issue I have with your site is I can’t schedule a LTL freight shipment collect on our account
Hi Tony, you can use your own LTL carrier. In the note section when you are checking out, just leave us a note to use whichever carrier you would like us to use and if you have a collect account number with them also note that. When we process the order we will remove the shipping charges and ship your order via your preferred LTL carrier.
Good pricing and fast shipping
Easy ordering process
easy and fast
Shipping took a little longer than expected.
competitive prices, excellent turn around time.
I have been ordering from Smith Corona for nearly a year and have influenced other locations within our company to do the same. Pricing is phenomenal and lead time is very good. We require labels that can handle any weather situation and these have succeeded at every turn. There is assistance if you don't know what you need, online or by phone. If you have even a little knowledge about what kind of label you desire, the website is very user friendly and easy to navigate. If you have questions, the sales and customer service teams are friendly and very knowledgeable. The only reason this is a 4 star instead of a 5 is that we use a 4x8 label in a few colors and it's less than ideal to submit for quote when I need to reorder these colors as "custom" labels. They are usually in stock, so the lead is still very efficient, but I have to wait for the quote to return and confirm the order. If there was a way to select these 'non-standard' labels and have it calculate a price and expected lead based on stock on hand, the process could streamline some. Custom labels would be anything with added images or logos that need individualized pricing. But Smith Corona is my supplier and I'll stick with them.
Good follow up after order.
As a new customer, this was a very good experience. The website was easy to navigate with clear information; and customer service staff were responsive, friendly, and helpful. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I missed the shipping window due to the new account setup. Smith Corona will be one of my primary suppliers going forward.
Fast service - great prices
Nice labels to work with
Good service. Good prices
Products arrived on time.
First time customer who made a purchase despite the shipping charges being out of this world.
Would give 5 stars but they sent an email saying the order shipped after we had already received the order. It made me wonder if someone else made another order.
website was easy to navigate
Their prices for the materials I ordered were a fraction of the price at the competitor.
hubo algun inconveniente para pagar en esta oportunidad.
The labels are great. The issue is the use of Ward trucking for delivery. They are very unreliable and do not deliver when they are scheduled. The Ward trucking company has caused lost production due to delivering days after their scheduled delivery date.
Smith Corona is rated 4.75 based on 1,372 reviews