Smith Corona Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smith Corona
Read Smith Corona Reviews

kam@smithcorona.com

Tell us how Smith Corona made you happy
Your website is fine, but what's really nice about your company is that you answer the phone quickly, customer service is great (shout out to Joe!), the products mail quickly, and they work. If you are looking for a place to improve, try reducing your shipping costs.
Best quality for price no thermal labels.
Ordering was very easy
Received my order in 1 day service was excellent. Thank you
What are you using these labels for at your facility? reselling
So far so good, I received the labels but have not looked at them for quality. So far all looks, appreciate the fast service....
What are you using these labels for at your facility? Shipping and receiving
Smith Corona has been a wonderful source of labeling supplies for our company for a number of years. The website is user friendly, and easy to navigate. Their incredibly fast shipping makes life so much less stressful when your business relies on the labeling supplies as ours does. In addition to making do-it-yourself orders a breeze, they also offer friendly, courteous, customer service and a large range of different account services that far surpass their competitors.
It's very easy to order through Smith Corona.
Easy to order and great pricing.
What are you using these labels for at your facility? shipping internacional.
hubo algun inconveniente para pagar en esta oportunidad.
What are you using these labels for at your facility? To print customer box labels.
Very reasonable pricing and quick turnaround on labels. When I am looking for smaller qty's, this is my go to web site.
good stuff
I don’t like paying the freight
We have been using Smith Corona products for a year now. They are of excellent quality. Shipping is excellent as well. Placed my order in the mid morning and it shipped the same day.
:) thank you
Great Service
The labels are good and we typically haven't had any issues. However, since they started charging sales tax we did have one issue. I didn't catch it on the first order and paid the tax. The second order I submitted our exemption certificate and we had to cancel the order and re-enter to get the tax exemption, but they wouldn't refund the tax from the first order that was charged sales tax. I've worked directly with sales tax for 10+ years and this should be a simple process.
The labels are great. The issue is the use of Ward trucking for delivery. They are very unreliable and do not deliver when they are scheduled. The Ward trucking company has caused lost production due to delivering days after their scheduled delivery date.
Order usually arrives fairly quickly and have no issues when running the labels.
Easy to navigate website, ordered, paid and done.
Always good.