Smith Corona Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smith Corona
Read Smith Corona Reviews

kam@smithcorona.com

Tell us how Smith Corona made you happy
Very user friendly. Great Customer Service folks are there to help also when needed. Made it all very simple! Thank you
Labels are great quality. We had an issue with a batch but we got credited and yo guys sent a replacement order. Thanks!
Shipping took a little longer than expected.
Customer service personnel was pleasant and of great assistance.
I have not received the rest of my order or gotten any updates about it :(
competitive prices, excellent turn around time.
This is the best company for the items our customers need.
I have been ordering from Smith Corona for nearly a year and have influenced other locations within our company to do the same. Pricing is phenomenal and lead time is very good. We require labels that can handle any weather situation and these have succeeded at every turn. There is assistance if you don't know what you need, online or by phone. If you have even a little knowledge about what kind of label you desire, the website is very user friendly and easy to navigate. If you have questions, the sales and customer service teams are friendly and very knowledgeable. The only reason this is a 4 star instead of a 5 is that we use a 4x8 label in a few colors and it's less than ideal to submit for quote when I need to reorder these colors as "custom" labels. They are usually in stock, so the lead is still very efficient, but I have to wait for the quote to return and confirm the order. If there was a way to select these 'non-standard' labels and have it calculate a price and expected lead based on stock on hand, the process could streamline some. Custom labels would be anything with added images or logos that need individualized pricing. But Smith Corona is my supplier and I'll stick with them.
Great product, easy ordering, fast shipping. Only issue is the shipping costs are high in my opinion.
Recent 2-1/4 x 1-1/4 labels are difficult to peel off the backing. We have had this issue with 4x6 in the past too. The backing paper is also thin and sharp, cuts hands easily.
Great labels. Fast order processing and shipping. Great partner!
I am very pleased with the knowledge and fast service I received.
Was able to order small quantities and great customer service!

Thank you!
Good customer service.
Good follow up after order.
Excellent product, exceptional service, fair prices = Happy Customer.
Good customer service. Great product. Local company saves in freight also. All around win.
Smooth as silk!
labels came very quickly, packaged well.
overall very satisfied with my order.
Great products and fast service
Smith Corona is rated 4.76 based on 1,331 reviews