Smith Corona Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smith Corona
Read Smith Corona Reviews

kam@smithcorona.com

Tell us how Smith Corona made you happy
Everything arrived on time as was as expected.
website very easy to use. love drop box feature for item and very helpful listing all models item is compatible with.
Very Easy to Work with. Great Product!
These labels are just what our company was looking for. Freezer grade labels hold up great on our product. A+
Fast reliable service
I used video chat to ask some questions about the labels I needed and the response was very quick and helpful. The person even answered a general question about the different types of labels that I had. I then placed an order and received it within a few days. I am very pleased with my experience.
Work Great, good quality
Great web site easy to fine what you need.
Good product, speedy delivery!
Good quality labels at a good price!!! Definitely will order again!!!
Website works great 5 stars. Had an issue with some of the labels we previously purchased but looks like Smith Corona will be working with us to rectify the problem.
Smith Corona is a great vendor to use for shipping labels. It's easy to order online, they have a quick turn around time, they offer quality labels and provide excellent service.
The only issue I have with your site is I can’t schedule a LTL freight shipment collect on our account
Hi Tony, you can use your own LTL carrier. In the note section when you are checking out, just leave us a note to use whichever carrier you would like us to use and if you have a collect account number with them also note that. When we process the order we will remove the shipping charges and ship your order via your preferred LTL carrier.
The staff was very helpful, knowleagable and new the questions to ask to complete my order. Good follow up and the order was delivered prior to the promised due date.
Thank you for the fast service !
good product, fast service
Friendly staff. Easy to order correct direct thermal labels online. Delivery was quick.
The correct items were delivered in a timely manner.
Loved the quick delivery as well.
We ordered wax rolls and thermal transfer labels in 4x2 configuration. Very pleased with the ease of purchase and the speed of thew product arriving in our facility.
Smith Corona is rated 4.75 based on 1,371 reviews