Smith Corona Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smith Corona
Read Smith Corona Reviews

kam@smithcorona.com

Tell us how Smith Corona made you happy
Didn't ship my order. I didn't even find out that they weren't going to ship it until after I called them. Still waiting for "in stock" labels. a couple weeks now. I will not be coming back.
I spent over 15 minutes trying to place my order because your ship-to and bill-to functionality isn't working. A very patient person helped me on the phone, but he had to "hard code" my information to get this done. It shouldn't be this difficult to do business with you!
Tried calling - received a recording stating no one was available to help! Referred to website. I wanted to speak to a human. While placing my order on the website...after entering CC info...page went blank! NOT GOOD. Finally ordered using Paypal.
Cost, and the rep who answered the phone, but because of new (company policy) they want everything on line, not with human contact.
Seems that you want computer ordering with no human intervention.
On a vendors first order, more help would be appreciated.
On small orders, eBay type screens are fine , I guess, but on large orders, it seems that a personal rep could speed things up.
But if you have computer ordering, you don’t need customer service salaries, so I suppose that cost out weighs the old customer care.
I’m sure next order will be easy.
Just fine