Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Smyths Toys Superstores made you happy
user friendly site, value for money & speedy delivery
They were great easy click and collect service
Couldn't find the product I wanted. The staff went out there way to find the product in stock and get it delivered to my local store.
Very prompt delivery and pleased with product
Fast delivery and good value for money
Fast delivery and happy with my order!
While their prices aren't ALWAYS the most competitive with online stores they have some excellent bargains instore and the atmosphere and staff are so happy and friendly it is a genuine pleasure to shop there. I have thus far never had a bad experience and can highly recommend :).
Great range or toys, fab prices and I love the age group tab you can click on to view age range toys
Really good range of Lego here. Prices comparable to online shops yet the high street convienience. Will use again
Great collection and good deals.
The website was good and really easy to use. Smyths offered the best price for the product I wanted, delivery was prompt, service good and the item good quality. Am a happy customer.
Great ordering and collection service
Staff were very helpful and went out their way to help m find what I was looking for. Prices were competitive and being able to reserve online was so helpful
Ordered at Christmas time one tea time was delivered following morning
Very happy
I absolutely LOVE smyths for all my children's toys and other items. Super easy website and well detailed description of all products. Transactions are super easy and delivery is fast and traceable which is always a massive Plus! Have recommended Smyths to all my family and friends.
Ordered on Thursday at 1.30pm (Very last minute) and the delivery arrived on Friday Morning Just in time for my Godsons Christening. I was very impressed with how efficient and easy to use the website was and they also had a message tab so I was able to ask a member of staff if my package would be delivered in time and they were very helpful.
Excellent choice and price for a popular trampoline set.
When they saw me carrying a lot of stuff that I was going to purchase, they helped me keeping it behind the til while I finished my whole purchase.
Staff great and helpful at the fort Edinburgh
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.09 based on 159 reviews