Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Smyths Toys Superstores made you happy
Bought a Star Wars remote control toy for my grandson,flew for about 10 minutes,could not re-charge the batteries,completely dead.Contacted Smyths who advised we return for inspection to determine if fault was repairable or damaged by us.Refunded price paid as the item was at fault,not just ours but numerous other customer.Bad toy but excellent result.
Great online bargains, PayPal secure payment and prompt delivery I would definately recommend shopping with Smyths online
Good quality products and excellent delivery service. Would definitely use their online service again.
Easy online ordering at best prices
Very clear website with good offers for kids toys and video games. Confirmation email with tracking was simple to follow. Quick delivery
Were the cheapest for what i wanted and delivered the next day no fuss.
Got Christmas toys sent fast
My order arrived the next day despite stating it would take longer...I was delighted.
Had what I wanted for click and collect
Plenty of wide ranging stock at reasonable prices. Spacious store.
Excellent website. Easy to correct a delivery address.
Let down by bad choice of courier! Item never arrived. Courier stated they hadn't received it. Choice of spending an hour on the phone or waiting 2 days for a response to resolve the matter. When they found the item had been lost, I had the choice of driving an hour in either direction to the nearest store to collect an item I had ordered weeks before. Managed to get £5 back as a good will gesture. Spent far more than that in fuel.
I think it's time they re-thought out their courier choices!
Very good stock and good prices
Very helpful staff, very well laid out and clean and tidy, plenty of staff around to assist of needed and not just told where the items were we wanted, but taken to the items, which was nice.
They cancelled my order as I had to collect it in two days which wasn't convient with my working hours that week which did not seem very good customer service.
Really good prices and very happy with our products
Brilliant prices. Amazing choice of toys.
Very happy kept up to date with stock going to have one very happy girl on Christmas
Great layout in shop and had what I was looking for
Very good an easy site to ure an very helpfull when u go to collect ure item
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.09 based on 159 reviews