Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores
07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Smyths Toys Superstores?

Tell us how Smyths Toys Superstores made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Made an online purchase and collected in store and it was very easy and painless."
Are you Smyths Toys Superstores? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Website is very easy to use, search icon is really useful if you know brand or item you want. Great savings on sale items. Quick delivery and prices very competitive. Love the site. Good quality toys etc ."
"My son had new toys. Happy baby happy me"
"Amazing service all round. Super fast delivery. Thank you"
"Brilliant service fast delivery great products will have happy kids at Christmas"
"The website allowed me to check stock availability at stores near me. I could then pay online & collect in-store. (Collection window was only 2 days could do with it being a bit longer) overall really happy with the service provided."
"Pre ordered luvabella doll and received it in 5 days brilliant"
"Excellent choice of toys. Quick delivery and great product quality."
"Had everything I needed for the kids for Christmas"
"Quick and simply online transaction and quick delivery as well"
"Fast reliable efficient delivery of goods kept me updated at all times"
"Quick easy and brilliant service, a stress free birthday shop!"
"Great shop loads to choose from"
"Christmas shopping for grandchildren. Found everything we needed under one roof. All displayed nicely and in a good order to find things. Staff lovely too"
"I had to exchange an online purchase in store. The staff weren't that helpful unfortunately"
"We wanted some car seats for our twin Granddaughters who are 16 months old - the lady who dealt with us was extremely helpful - talked us through the options - showed how the seats fitted in the car, made my husband fit one on a dummy seat, and would not sell them to us until she was satisfied that the seats were correct - added to that there was an in store offer of £10 off a £50 spend so we got £20 off our purchase - win win."
"Quick processing and delivery of snes mini"
"Friendly staff, lots of money saving and child friendly events and a well laid-out store."
"Quick and easy ordering from their website."
"my great grand daughter was so pleased with her rocking horse and i was so pleased with the way i could order so quickly thank you"
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.61 based on 123 reviews