Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Smyths Toys Superstores made you happy
The website was good and really easy to use. Smyths offered the best price for the product I wanted, delivery was prompt, service good and the item good quality. Am a happy customer.
Great ordering and collection service
Staff were very helpful and went out their way to help m find what I was looking for. Prices were competitive and being able to reserve online was so helpful
Ordered at Christmas time one tea time was delivered following morning
Very happy
I absolutely LOVE smyths for all my children's toys and other items. Super easy website and well detailed description of all products. Transactions are super easy and delivery is fast and traceable which is always a massive Plus! Have recommended Smyths to all my family and friends.
Ordered on Thursday at 1.30pm (Very last minute) and the delivery arrived on Friday Morning Just in time for my Godsons Christening. I was very impressed with how efficient and easy to use the website was and they also had a message tab so I was able to ask a member of staff if my package would be delivered in time and they were very helpful.
Excellent choice and price for a popular trampoline set.
When they saw me carrying a lot of stuff that I was going to purchase, they helped me keeping it behind the til while I finished my whole purchase.
Staff great and helpful at the fort Edinburgh
Bought a Star Wars remote control toy for my grandson,flew for about 10 minutes,could not re-charge the batteries,completely dead.Contacted Smyths who advised we return for inspection to determine if fault was repairable or damaged by us.Refunded price paid as the item was at fault,not just ours but numerous other customer.Bad toy but excellent result.
Great online bargains, PayPal secure payment and prompt delivery I would definately recommend shopping with Smyths online
Good quality products and excellent delivery service. Would definitely use their online service again.
Easy online ordering at best prices
Very clear website with good offers for kids toys and video games. Confirmation email with tracking was simple to follow. Quick delivery
Were the cheapest for what i wanted and delivered the next day no fuss.
Got Christmas toys sent fast
My order arrived the next day despite stating it would take longer...I was delighted.
Had what I wanted for click and collect
Plenty of wide ranging stock at reasonable prices. Spacious store.
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 3.96 based on 169 reviews