takealot Reviews

11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does takealot deliver?

How can I contact takealot?

Tell us how takealot made you happy

Telephone
"Such an efficient and affordable service! I've been using them since they started and have yet to have experienced anything but super speedy, superb service! I love their new pick up points (more sustainable and environmentally friendly). Would recommend them to any and everyone."
Are you takealot? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had a perfect first experience with Takealot and because the experience was so great I already placed my next order... THANK YOU !!!! TAKEALOT!!!!!!"
"Takealot tried to charge me R493-00 today for a R62-00 order! The deliver guy told me that I was not allowed to open the parcel / inspect the contents before paying the R493-00 in cash. Do these people really believe that we are stupid and do not know our legal rights? Yet Takealot insists that we have to pay the cash before we are allowed to open the parcel. Form previous experience (posted here) the delivery person then refuse to refund the cash that you have paid a minute ago. Disgusting! By LAW you sign for receipt of the CONTENTS and not of the PARCEL! Giants eventually fall."
"I ordered a oztrail tent on Friday morning, paid at 9am. Went to collect at 11am before the order was ready. Asked the manager on duty to help so I could pack early. She was extremely helpful and got my order early. Thank u great service and products"
"Honestly best online store in South Africa !! I live in a rural town(Knysna) and can expect a reliable delivery within the time specified. The other day I bought a product(screen protector) and it cracked for no reason after one day and I emailed Takealot and received a reply within the hour saying they are sending my replacement. Amazing Company 10/10."
"Easy to use and always deliver as promised"
"They deliver so quickly, their prices are so reasonable and their costumer service is brilliant and helpful"
"Excellent products. Wide range to choose from. Delivery time is fast and efficient."
"They always deliver on time never disappoint"
"Very happy"
"Service & quality excellent"
"Excellent prices on most items. However, their perfumes are "Parallel Import" and is not legit."
"customer support online fast service excellent products site easy to maneuve"
"Excellent customer service and product delivery times. Best online shop in South Africa!"
"Excelent service"
"Lol I bought a bag snaske skin bag I wanted to send it back because it was too scary but later decided not to. Did I make a mistake? Hell to the no Thw quality is too awesome."
"Great service and customer support."
"Quality products and good delivery services."
"Happy with the Nike takkie purchased and was delivered within 2 days"
"received good timeously"