takealot Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend takealot

How would you rate takealot ?

(optional)

19 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Virginia and Michael Shepstone
Excellent delivery.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about takealot in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Virginia And Michael Shepstone
"Excellent delivery."
Miss Julie Williams
"They make online shopping a breeze and fun.... they have super easy payment methods and deliver promtly"
"Good range of options to choose from. Relatively fast delivery."
Ms Annemie Louw
"Takealot has thousands of products to choose from. The whole online experience is very user friendly. I was kept up to date with when I can receive my order and the delivery time was relatively quick from the time I placed my order. I can definitely recommend Takealot!"
"Totally effortless process, I was very impressed by this online service! The order was delivered very promptly to the address within four days of placing the delivery. All of the items were in great condition, exactly what I wanted and had ordered! I can't speak to their customer service or returns process because I haven't needed to use either, but my experience went very smoothly and I will definitely be using takealot.com again! Specifically, I ordered some Afrikaans movies from takealot.com on the 23rd of December. It was processed quickly and with no issue; the address that I input was recognised immediately by the site and I received my emailed receipt instantly. They predicted that my order would arrive after one and a half weeks, and I thought this was acceptable given that it was the holiday season, so they probably had loads of gift orders and were closed for business on Christmas Day and the 1st of Jan. Despite this prediction, the order actually arrived very promptly, on the 27th of December - so after only four days! The process was very easy to check online on their website, which me exactly when the order was scheduled to arrive and what changes had been made to that schedule, as well as when the order had arrived from the warehouse to the courier. The whole process couldn't have been more pleasant!"
Elizabeth Harding
"They delivered quality on time and did not try to add additional charges and when they advertise no delivery charges they mean it."
Christine Moller
"Simple processes.Notifications of sale status on your wish list items.Fast delivery."
Mr Mervyn Wilmot
"Good service"
Mackenzie Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"Since 2012 more than 50% of products I ordered from Takealot were returned due to functional defects."
Carly Sanderson
"They offer the same item at a range of prices which means you can pick the one best suited to you. They also have many payment method options so you can pay in a way that is most convenient."
Mr Rikotoka Swartz
"The customer service is great."
Mrs Sue-Ann Havenga
"Awesome stuff - great prices - quick delivery!!"
Carmen
"With a variety of products and lots of specials as well as quick delivery, I am always satisfied with takealot!"
Natashia Hudson
"One day early shipping, received product in great condition"
"Very Efficient. They kept us updated when the books we ordered became available and would be delivered. Staff very knowledgeable and helpful. Will definitely purchase from them again."
Mike Green
"Their website was fast and efficient. They promised an unexpected delivery time and then delivered one day earlier!"
Mr Gregory
"The quick deliverary was execellent"
Kabous Du Plessis
"Great variety of items and excellent service with very quick delivery"
"They always deliver on time and in full. had issues with a couple of things but they sort it out without a hassle."
takealot is rated 4.53 based on 19 reviews