T.M.Lewin Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend T.M.Lewin

How would you rate T.M.Lewin ?

(optional)

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about T.M.Lewin in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"In late December 2017 I placed two orders with this company, both on the same day. One order arrived on Jan. 13, 2018 and the following order -- placed on the same day, reputedly shipped on the same day -- has never arrived. I have corresponded with this company minimally three times and the response has always been the same: "wait." It's Jan. 24,2018 and I'm still waiting. What's worst is that the company doesn't track its package due to a low weight. It only "tracks" whether a package is shipped or not. Once shipped, it has no idea where the hell it is in the "process." I wouldn't call that a good business practice, but who cares, clearly the customer service department doesn't."
"Decent packaging, high quality of shirt, prompt delivery"
Sajad Fazal
"I visited the Oxford Steet branch, good customer service a can do attitude and a smile."
John Organ
"great website easy to use and some lovely products which i am enjoying"
Janet Hiscock
"Very personal service. Excellent in store information. Great online order service."
Luke Alderwick
"Very good and attentive staff. Clearly knowledgable about the products. Good quality shirts."
Chris Sedgwick
"Bought a top quality shirt at under £15 in their sale. As usual the product was of the highest standard."
Mark Dean Wealth Management (UK) Limited
"Fernando went that extra mile to find the perfect fit shirt and was tentatively on hand to assist without being too pushy."
Ben Brand
"Very good quality. Fast Delivery. Competitive prices."
"Excellent shirts, straight off the hanger."
T.M.Lewin is rated 4.30 based on 10 reviews