T.M.Lewin Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does T.M.Lewin deliver?

How can I contact T.M.Lewin?

Tell us how T.M.Lewin made you happy

"I ordered 2 ties and they failed to arrive. Chased it up and was told would be dispatched to me. My order finally arrived and on opening it there were no ties just a shirt with the address of a customer in Australia!!!!! I phoned and was told one of my ties could be sent but the other was now out of stock. If been sent when the order was first placed would have had 2 ties but by now only one was available. Was told a £20 “gesture of goodwill” voucher to spend on anything had been emailed so thought would use it to purchase another tie. Just to add to rubbish experience with T M Lewin the voucher code failed to work! So 2 weeks down the line still no ties!!!"
Are you T.M.Lewin? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"In March 2017 I purchased 2 T.M. Lewin suits from Myer (NSW Australia). I really liked the suits and then purchased numerous shirts, ties, pocket squares, collar bones and then another suit. Well here we are September I noticed one suit was "delaminating" - where the interface detaches from the fabric and caused a ripple effect on the front of the suit coat. October - Go to Myer - not interested - TM Lewin Sydney store - not interested - TM Lewin HO in the UK - not interested. I have been wearing suits for 35 years an never had a suit only last 18 months. TM Lewin - you've lost a loyal customer who spent thousands in a very short period of time - never again."
"Would not recommend this company, not willing to accept returns if you try the shirt on upon arrival. Almost 2 months to receive shirt back with letter stating “unable to accept return”. Poor poor customer service! Find a more trustworthy company to order shirts online from!"
"They did not send any notification of my online order so after a week I emailed and got a response that the order had been lost at their delivery depot! Got refunded but was not happy with how it was dealt with. Have ordered many times before and this is the second time this has happened."
"Website offers did not work. Different prices depending on which device is used and promotional offers did not work on checkout"
"Fitting and comfortable"
"Luxury affordable quality shirts"
"In late December 2017 I placed two orders with this company, both on the same day. One order arrived on Jan. 13, 2018 and the following order -- placed on the same day, reputedly shipped on the same day -- has never arrived. I have corresponded with this company minimally three times and the response has always been the same: "wait." It's Jan. 24,2018 and I'm still waiting. What's worst is that the company doesn't track its package due to a low weight. It only "tracks" whether a package is shipped or not. Once shipped, it has no idea where the hell it is in the "process." I wouldn't call that a good business practice, but who cares, clearly the customer service department doesn't."
"Good prices and excellent selection of non-iron shirts"
"Decent packaging, high quality of shirt, prompt delivery"
"I visited the Oxford Steet branch, good customer service a can do attitude and a smile."
"great website easy to use and some lovely products which i am enjoying"
"Very personal service. Excellent in store information. Great online order service."
"Very good and attentive staff. Clearly knowledgable about the products. Good quality shirts."
"Bought a top quality shirt at under £15 in their sale. As usual the product was of the highest standard."
"Fernando went that extra mile to find the perfect fit shirt and was tentatively on hand to assist without being too pushy."
"A shirt was ordered on a Saturday and opted for next day delivery. By the following Tuesday it had not arrived. Following emails and calls on the Monday they promised to contact me, but didn't. On Tuesday I telephoned again giving the order number, making sure the customer service agent had the file on her screen. Her first question was, what appears to be the problem, then proceeded to be very rude when I explained the details. It was the worst CS experience I have endured for a long time. Needless to say I will never deal with them again."
"Very good quality. Fast Delivery. Competitive prices."
"Ease of ordering on website and then having goods delivered to store for pick up."
"Excellent shirts, straight off the hanger."
T.M.Lewin is rated 3.38 based on 21 reviews