Warren James Jewellers Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Warren James Jewellers deliver?

Tell us how Warren James Jewellers made you happy

"Absolutely brilliant company great jewellery and great servive recomend to any one any time"
Are you Warren James Jewellers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely disgusted, myself & my partner went into the Grosvenor Centre branch in Northampton town and they refused to let him try a necklace on without paying for it in full before doing so! Who on earth would pay £800 to try a necklace on & if it was not suitable wait 3-5 working days for their money to be returned to them. I can only assume it is because he is coloured :("
"Staff unhelpful jewellery rubbish stay away rude staff away"
"My husband bought me a pair of earrings for Christmas. Unusual for him as he hates shopping and we are elderly but he wanted to get something I would like to say thank you for the 40 years we've been together. Carefully and with great excitement I took them from the box on Christmas morning and noticed straight away that one of the earring posts was bent. Also the earrings were very poor quality. My husband was very upset as he'd trusted the assistant when she'd said they were good quality. He'd also been persuaded to purchase a box and bag to give them to me in. It ruined the moment for us on Christmas morning. I took them back this morning and the assistant ageed the post probably bent as it was put into the mount in the box. I said the quality was disappointing so could they be exchanged for something better if I paid extra as I hadn't worn them I was told that earrings cannot be exchanged even when they were faulty but she gave me another pair exactly the same and bagged the faulty pair up to send back. As I understood the law states money can be paid back if goods are faulty or are unfit for purpose. The earrings will now never be worn and will probably end up being thrown away. The length of the posts on them are very short and unlikely to go through my ears. In our 70's now and still having to rent our home due to health problems we do not have money to throw away and yet it has happened here. It spoilt everything for my husband who was just trying to make Christmas special. What a rotten shop in my opinion! Avoid it like the plague! I had to give a star because it wouldn't let me post a review if not but in truth it deserves zero stars!"
"Worst experience ever. Purchased an engagement and wedding ring set that I decided I didn’t like so took it back for an exchange the following day. The sales girl refused to exchange it even though a poster in store clearly said I had 14 days for exchange. After a fuss she then refused to try and locate the ring I wanted to replace it with, even though I’d been told (by another previous sales girl) that it was available but would need sourcing. She finally placed an order for it after confirming my ring size. Guess what? 6 weeks later I received it in a larger size. Fed up at this point, I kept it, so as not to waste any more time or energy. Within two months of wear one of the diamonds has fallen out. If you’re reading this, save your money and head and shop elsewhere!"
"Absolutely diabolical company. Rubbish jewellery, rubbish staff and just an all round horrendous experience. I really can't understand why anyone shops there. They sell utter tat with a hugely marked up price and pretend that is the RRP when it is not even worth the same price. Save your money folks and go to a reputable jeweller."
"I bought a Swarovski necklace and earring set in rose gold. It is very poor quality, especially the chain. Maybe the silver colour might be better but Warren James refused to exchange it. I would say it is not Swarovski."
"they made me happy because they were brilliant help with what i needed"
"Bought some earrings in so called diamond found the diamond to be cubic zirconia. Could not return it back coz it's gone past the returns or exchanges date. Will never shop at Warren James ever in my life. What a useless fake jewellery store. I will give a zero 🌟 if there was an option to do so."
"poor quality earrings received not worth the sale price let alone the £39 the alleged RRP! Customer services dire! not helpful most repeated automated messages (all some content)you can't call these people only fax numbers displayed! The returns policy is almost non-existent - I am very unhappy and left with an item that I wouldn't consider giving to the intended recipient as item not up to the desired standard! Buyers beware is all I can add"
"The staff in the Woolwich branch are very friendly and helpful and really helped choose the perfect gift for my work colleagues leaving gift. The products are very good value for money and the store is clean and well presented I would definitely recommend the store to friends and family"
"Had bought a gold necklace it was faulty so took it back i was given a replacement. That to was faulty. Rang the shop advised i would Be down the following for a refund. I was told the damage could have been done when I was taking it home. And was refused a refund.I had to then take another replacement which I didn't want. I have reported these to trading standards. I will never buy anything from Warren James agsin. Bad quality and customer service."
"Warren James in Basingstoke has proved to be an incredibly successful venue for Christmas and birthday presents over the past couple of years. The staff are always extremely helpful and friendly. The jewellery we have bought has been excellent value for money and looks really good."
"I bought a ring back in March and within a day one of the stones fall out,took it back and the staff were amazing and sorted it out and arranged for another ring. But as with the first ring a stone fall out again after 5 months, still say the staff are amazing but found the jewellery pretty poor."
"Bought a little ankle bracelet/chain in Stirling Thistle Centre, Stirling... Girl salesperson was polishing outside window, stopped, came in and served me faultless, 'from a picture on my phone' that was sent to me by my daughter"
"PURCHASED THE STERLING SILVER BRAIDED RING TODAY 9/8/2018 AND IT IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL THE PRICES ARE AMAZING AND THE STAFF ARE REALLY HELPFUL THIS IS MY FAVOURITE JEWELLERY SHOP.PAT"
"My engagement ring was bought over 5 years Ago and the diamond fell out, was lost-i was gutted as diamonds are meant to last forever.I returned it to the shop and have just found out today they will give me a credit for the original price of the ring which will go towards a replacement.I really did not expect that customer service having read some awful reviews on trust pilot"
"If your buying a gift and there's a possibility you might need to return the item then go somewhere else. Warren James have a no refund policy. They like to take your money and run. A bit odd when the business they're in is predominantly selling gifts that may not be wanted. They don't tell you this when purchasing either. They also charged me for a gift bag which I didn't get. After getting in touch with customer service I found that they are about as helpful as a hole in a parachute. I will definitley not use them again."
"Necklace and tops I bought were very preety. But they shouldn't charge for a giftbox separately."
"Good advice about purchase choice and also cheerful and friendly without Sales Push"
Warren James Jewellers is rated 2.90 based on 21 reviews