Warren James Jewellers Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Warren James Jewellers

How would you rate Warren James Jewellers ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Warren James Jewellers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"If your buying a gift and there's a possibility you might need to return the item then go somewhere else. Warren James have a no refund policy. They like to take your money and run. A bit odd when the business they're in is predominantly selling gifts that may not be wanted. They don't tell you this when purchasing either. They also charged me for a gift bag which I didn't get. After getting in touch with customer service I found that they are about as helpful as a hole in a parachute. I will definitley not use them again."
"Necklace and tops I bought were very preety. But they shouldn't charge for a giftbox separately."
COLIN MILES
"Good advice about purchase choice and also cheerful and friendly without Sales Push"
Bethany Brant
"Went into store to order both mine and my husband's wedding rings. Unfortunately they had our choose rings just not the correct size. Staff were very helpful. Decided to order our rings offline only they had my husband's just not mine. However they managed to source my choose ring from another store within 45 minutes and then sent them both out to me together. Fab customer service. Communication all the way through. Received our rings yesterday and they are absolutely beautiful. Easiest shopping experience ever definitely would recommend"
Warren James Jewellers is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews