Warren James Jewellers Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Warren James Jewellers
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Warren James Jewellers made you happy

"The staff in the Woolwich branch are very friendly and helpful and really helped choose the perfect gift for my work colleagues leaving gift. The products are very good value for money and the store is clean and well presented I would definitely recommend the store to friends and family"
Are you Warren James Jewellers? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Warren James Jewellers receives. Reply Free
"Had bought a gold necklace it was faulty so took it back i was given a replacement. That to was faulty. Rang the shop advised i would Be down the following for a refund. I was told the damage could have been done when I was taking it home. And was refused a refund.I had to then take another replacement which I didn't want. I have reported these to trading standards. I will never buy anything from Warren James agsin. Bad quality and customer service."
"Warren James in Basingstoke has proved to be an incredibly successful venue for Christmas and birthday presents over the past couple of years. The staff are always extremely helpful and friendly. The jewellery we have bought has been excellent value for money and looks really good."
"I bought a ring back in March and within a day one of the stones fall out,took it back and the staff were amazing and sorted it out and arranged for another ring. But as with the first ring a stone fall out again after 5 months, still say the staff are amazing but found the jewellery pretty poor."
"Bought a little ankle bracelet/chain in Stirling Thistle Centre, Stirling... Girl salesperson was polishing outside window, stopped, came in and served me faultless, 'from a picture on my phone' that was sent to me by my daughter"
"PURCHASED THE STERLING SILVER BRAIDED RING TODAY 9/8/2018 AND IT IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL THE PRICES ARE AMAZING AND THE STAFF ARE REALLY HELPFUL THIS IS MY FAVOURITE JEWELLERY SHOP.PAT"
"My engagement ring was bought over 5 years Ago and the diamond fell out, was lost-i was gutted as diamonds are meant to last forever.I returned it to the shop and have just found out today they will give me a credit for the original price of the ring which will go towards a replacement.I really did not expect that customer service having read some awful reviews on trust pilot"
"If your buying a gift and there's a possibility you might need to return the item then go somewhere else. Warren James have a no refund policy. They like to take your money and run. A bit odd when the business they're in is predominantly selling gifts that may not be wanted. They don't tell you this when purchasing either. They also charged me for a gift bag which I didn't get. After getting in touch with customer service I found that they are about as helpful as a hole in a parachute. I will definitley not use them again."
"Necklace and tops I bought were very preety. But they shouldn't charge for a giftbox separately."
"Good advice about purchase choice and also cheerful and friendly without Sales Push"
"Went into store to order both mine and my husband's wedding rings. Unfortunately they had our choose rings just not the correct size. Staff were very helpful. Decided to order our rings offline only they had my husband's just not mine. However they managed to source my choose ring from another store within 45 minutes and then sent them both out to me together. Fab customer service. Communication all the way through. Received our rings yesterday and they are absolutely beautiful. Easiest shopping experience ever definitely would recommend"
Warren James Jewellers is rated 3.91 based on 11 reviews