Cartridge World Reviews

Knaresborough
North Yorkshire
HG5 8LF

Tell us how Cartridge World made you happy
I ordered a bundle of the four cartridges required for my printer. Ordering was simple, the price was very reasonable when compared with the branded cartridges and delivery was so quick. Therefore I have to say that the service from Cartridge World is excellent. However, I cannot yet say how I have found the cartridges themselves because I always keep spare cartridges to avoid my being without. The problem therefore is that these are toner cartridges and not ink cartridges, which means they last a long time, depending on use. As I have never used this brand before, I cannot honestly comment. BUT I have no reason to think they will be any less effective than the last ones ordered (not from Cartridge World) and it is therefore very likely that I will be re-ordering when necessary, at which time I most definitely will be reporting my experience. In the meantime, thank you Cartridge World for the brilliant service so far!
Posted 43 minutes ago
Ordered 4pm. Delivered 10am next day BRILLIANT
on 11th may 2024 I received an email from no- reply @royalmail.com that my item would be delivered 0n 12th may 2024 around 7.30am. But I receive the above item on 17th may 2024 (i.e 5 days later) You certainly need to improve on timings of your delivery service.
Hello Madan Thank you for the feedback on Royal Mail's service, unfortunately we have no influence on their delivery timings but we do apologise if you feel they have not met your delivery expectations this time. We have checked the tracking (link below) and we can see that the delivery was made on Sunday the 12th May and they have included a picture of the order in the letterbox. https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/MZ148849519GB Could this have possibly been a neighbour's door and the neighbour did not post through you door until the 17th which resulted in the later than expected delivery? Kind regards Charlotte
Very efficient service as always, and competitive prices.
I have bought Cartridge World's own brand toner cartridge before and it seems to be just as good as the OEM cartridge which costs a lot more. Delivery is also fast. On the minus side Cartridge World don't offer returns by post for recycling empty cartridges. Their only options are to take to a store, nearest for me 24 miles away or take to a recycling centre, nearest 5 miles away.
Always an easy process to order, and next day delivery
Prompt delivery and good customer service. Although I was sent a non-compatible cartridge it was swiftly resolved on being brought to their attention with a nominal gift too. Mistakes happen in life but you should judge a company on how they resolve them.
Great service from the team and excellent communication - I definitely recommend with Cartridge World and I will be using them again.
Although I have yet to use the Hp compatible cartridges I have just purchased I can say that purchase was easy and delivery prompt
An excellent service, ordered at 4.30pm and delivered next day at 11am to the south of England how good is that! Thank you
Orders despatched and received within 24 hours practically every time. If I have any queries on orders or items available the support is exceptional. Unbeatable on price too.
Efficient and prompt service
Quick and efficient service, thank you
Whenever we order, the item is always processed and delivered very promptly.
My order still has not arrived!!! Had to go to another supplier to order my ink and will just hope my Cartridge World delivery arrives sometime in the future.
Hello James Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that FedEx have still not delivered your order. Having shipped the order on the 14th on a next day delivery service we would have expected it to reach you by now. The tracking states it is delayed but we suspect it is now lost. https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?trknbr=274653535348&trkqual=2460445000~274653535348~FX We are reshipping your order straight away while we investigate the missing consignment. Apologies for the inconvenience. Kind regards Charlotte
Prompt. Which is all I asked for.
A very fast and efficient service, very keen pricing and ink cartridges that work perfectly. Thank you
I wanted cartridges. Cartridge World sell cartridges so I bought them, they arrived. Job done
Very satisfied
Excellent service and product and price
Cartridge World is rated 4.7 based on 113 reviews