Fraser Hart Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Fraser Hart

Tell us how Fraser Hart made you happy

"Bought a 9ct gold pair of earrings just over a year ago and the 2 Diamanté on one of the Earrings has come out. The other one is lifting on the Diamanté strip attached. I have only worn these max 5 times. Told by sales assistant they have had a knock! I have just worn them in my ears nothing has knocked them. They would need to send them away for three to four weeks for an assessment. Did I abuse them or is it a manufacturing problem they do need to find out! No I just put them in my ears and wore them. Nice to have such wonderful after sales service. So I am without my earrings for 3to 4weeks,whilst they assess them. If it looks like I am at fault I will have to pay for the repair. Didn't like them implying that I may have caused the stones to fall out. I have spent a lot of money with this store in Lakeside and I can honestly say never again after this response."
Are you Fraser Hart? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Terrible post sale customer service and acknowledgement of a fault that had occurred for the 3rd time on a ring purchased only 4 years ago. I was an embassador of Fraser Hart based on the service received whilst purchasing a significant amount of wedding jewellery and gifts, until my visit in the Cardiff store on Saturday where I learnt if you are not purchasing a new item you are treated as a non priority and left to wait for an hour with no acknowledgement of my frustration, apology, offer of a drink for taking in a ring to fix and handing me a receipt a intervention that should last no longer than 5 minutes. Further more two seperate rude individuals advised me although the white gold was clearly misaligned in my diamond clasp there was no current movement in the stone - what difference should this make. The item I bought is clearly faulty if I had not brought this ring in the diamond could at any point fall out. You made a happy customer extremely frustrated and annoyed the shear effort I had to go through to get my ring fixed will put me off recommending or purchasing any jewellery from your store again. Even your manager was rude and lacked any empathy for the amount of time you made me wait purely blaming your systems"
Fraser Hart is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews