Luggage Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luggage Superstore
No issues whatsoever and luggage arrived 2 days earlier than anticipated - overall very pleased.
This is a great case. Very light and 4 wheels make it do easy to manoeuvre. We found ample room for 15kg allowance . Really pleased. Probably going to purchase the larger one . Bought this in black .
I ordered 2 suitcases which were in the sale at a great price and they arrived in a couple of days. Excellent service and products
very fast delivery & Briefcase was just the job thank you
Great prices and large selection of cases. Website easy to use. Very fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Good delivery and great suitcases
Great products, timely deliver and good return policy.
My order arrived promptly. The suitcase itself (Rock), although exceptionally lightweight, it looks really sturdy. I haven’t used it yet but will do on my next trip abroad, which is in May. Hopefully, it withstands the manhandling at the airport!
I was so anxious about ordering online from a company I'd never heard of as I've had terrible experiences in the past! Honestly how wrong was I , from start to finish it was just excellent, I telephoned them about a Samsonite cabin bag, Georgia was just fantastic, I got all flustered about what I was trying to purchase, she was so patient and helpful, she sent me a link and then it was super easy, what a change to able to phone someone and be helped along the way, I'm so impressed this company, I've told my friends and family, so anyone thinking about ordering, do it, not only are they cheaper (mine had 30% off) they are just brilliant, well done luggage superstore!
Excellent prices, very quick delivery and great quality products
Very happy with my suitcase, your service is fantastic and delivery was two days early. Five star all round. Thank you
Great service suitcase arrived in 2 days
Items delivered a day or two before the estimated date. Great communication.
Excellent service. Quality luggage. Very satisfied. Would use again, and recommend.
Fast service Good deal - happy with that
Quick delivery and great value. Superb choice and the luggage arrived in perfect condition.
Fast delivery Great product
Great price and really fast delivery. Thank you.
excellent!!! reeally good price, good value next day delivery, helpful & friendly staff, I'd use again & recommend
A great suitcase - easy ordering and bet prompt delivery. Would certainly recommend
Luggage Superstore is rated 4.8 based on 686 reviews