Luggage Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luggage Superstore
Excellent quality product.
The suitcase I purchasedwas deivered earlier than originally expected, well packed and in pristine condition, all of which was good. However the payment had to be made through another company, which was not indicated beforehand so this was somewhat confusing.
I decided to purchase from Luggage Superstore rather than John Lewis as LS offered free returns. Which is a good thing as I did decide to return my suitcases and I got a full refund within a day of returning the items so well done LS. The only caveat being that LS uses DPD as the returns courier. The drop off points are small post offices or small newsagent shops and not all of them are happy to accept large parcels. I had to try a couple of post offices first and eventually found one that would accept the parcels albeit with a frown and scowl. The other post offices said they had no room for large parcels. I did also try the DPD depot in Dunstable but they don't accept any parcels, oddly enough. So quite a runaround to return the suitcases so something to bear in mind.
Quick and efficient service
Excellent service. The goods arrived the following morning as promised.
After a delivery malfunction your folk were great, sorted the issue quickly, and we are pleased with our cases. thank you
Very fast delivery - excellent bag with lots of compartments. Not used for travel yet, but it feels sturdy and a strong base.
Fantastic quick service. Well packaged. Great value way cheaper than on Samsonite and Amazon site. So pleased with the suitcase. What a great company this is.
My suitcase arrived 2 days in advance and in perfect condition (I live in London). Loved the service!
Fantastic range of goods, and a first class service straight to the door in two days
To early to assess the cabin case, but it arrived on time, securely packaged. Despatch was prompt and pricing was sharp.
Good case for the price haven’t used it yet to comment more. Website really easy to use and the delivery was OK also. Case came well packaged
Great price for a top of the range suitcase - and delivered as promised the next day . Very satisfied
The suitcase it’s nicer than the picture online. The wheels are big and steady, they roll very well. I just what we needed it. The next day delivery really save the day for us. We needed this suitcase urgently and it came smoothly. I will buy here again.
Product as described and super fast delivery very pleased
Very pleased with service all round. The Samsonite S'Cure suitcase is very well made, as one might expect, and was sold at a competitive price. Delivery was next day - unexpected as we do not live in London - and was most welcome. I cannot fault Luggage Superstore. I recommend them very strongly.
The rock cases we bought are beautiful and good value and they arrived quickly in perfect condition.
Arrived very quickly. Delighted with lightweight but sturdy Samsonite cabin bag - just what I was looking for
Very fast service and next day delivery.
Very good customer service, quick dispatch and arrived next day. Very pleased with quality of ruck sack, also we recently bought two American tourist suitcases, excellent quality. Would definitely buy again
Luggage Superstore is rated 4.8 based on 700 reviews