Luggage Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luggage Superstore
Read Luggage Superstore Reviews
Arrived in good time and looks just great for y trip to Prague Thank you
Perfect service, it only took 2 days from ordering on the LS website to my new suitcase arriving. Great price, great quality, I’ll shop here again next time I need a suitcase.
I asked for a change in delivery for my American Tourista luggage and it was delivered as asked for. Customer Service were very pleasent and helpful, and I hope my luggage will see me through my trip to Australia!! Mrs Gerber
Easy to use Web site and online order. Video of case and description ensured I ordered what I was looking for. Delivery was quick too.
Good selection of suitcases available at a very attactive price and colour. Delivered on time as promised. Very happy with service and cost. Would strongly recommend Luggage Superstore.
Excellent product. Delivered well packed and in super fast time. Very very happy
Very wide choice of all types of bags. Easy to navigate website. Excellent service including very quick delivery. Would recommend.
Could not fault the price, the item or the delivery. Thanks.
Efficient delivery of a quality item at good value.
Very good price and excellent quality. Arrived very quickly.
I cannot fault the product, price or service I received. It’s a premium brand sold at a wonderfully discounted price and I received my order the very next day. Couldn’t have asked for more.
So fsr, so good. Package arrived promptly and undamaged. Price is good. Just remains to be seen if the product is robust enough in use. Thank you so far !
I Initially ordered a 3 peice set, using the 10% off first time purchase off, paid online and then realised there was a better set for me. I Emailed and asked for my initial order to be cancelled so I could order the alternate set. I Received a rapid same day response of "sure no problem". Then I logged on to order the alternate set but my 10% off code wouldn't work. I Emailed again asking if I could get a difefernt discount code. Again I received a rapid response "sure no problem" with a new code. Ordered my new set with the 10% of and it was delievered within 2 days, perfectly packed. Truly excellent service from start to finish. There are so many companies out there who would do well to learn from this company on what Customer Service should be. OUTSTANDING. 5 STARS!!
Great experience so far, unfortunately I have had to return my cabin suitcase as I already had one the same size! But the suitcase arrived in excellent condition and a very quick delivery.
Very good quality, good quick delivery.
Quality case set... well packaged and delivered following day. Very pleased with service provided
The item ordered was supplied extremely promptly, being delivered ahead of the scheduled date. So a very prompt service indeed. Unfortunately, the item did not really suit our purpose. Whilst quite attractive to look at, we did not feel it sufficientlyt robust to meet our needs. So a returns process with refund rerquest was initiated. This was very propmptly dealt with. Communications from both the supplier and courier was excellent. Overall, very good to do business with.
Delighted with the suitcase and the handling process, very professional
Very good case that some stores are selling for 3 times the price, so not just a good case but a bargain too. Thank you..
Perfect on every level: user-friendly website and straightforward ordering process, wide range of new products at great prices and next day delivery. Perfect!
Luggage Superstore is rated 4.8 based on 561 reviews