Luggage Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luggage Superstore
Amazing, from the price to the speedy delivery, to the information around delivery. Suitcase is everything & more. Thank you for making this a seamless stress free purchase with an excellent suitcase to be enjoyed when travelling
Good efficient service with quick delivery and good prices, would recommend !
Great prices and very easy website to use. Very fast delivery, arrived within 2 days of ordering. Only regret is I missed saving £20 by 4 minutes, but that's my fault!! Would definitely recommend.
Very pleased with my Dukes Place handbag in colour ( Aurora ) excellent price , extremely fast shipping , I will definitely use this website again & recommend to friends and family, thankyou luggage superstore .
Luggage Superstore 5 star review on 21st March 2024
Great price for the particular bag I wanted. Speedy delivery. Perfect.
Great product at a fair price. Very prompt dispatch and delivery.
Excellent
Excellent and prompt delivery
The luggage was just what I ordered. It arrived just when you said it would and it was well packed. The price was good too.
I found Luggage Superstore very competitve in terms of pricing and quality of luggage on offer. Once I had chosen the suitcase I wanted, I ordered it without hassle and it arrived a few days later, as stated when I placed the order. I will definitely use them again in the future.
Bought a large Samsonite Suitcase from Luggage Superstore, delivery was super fast and item was delivered with care. The price was really competitive and really highly recommend this company. So far no problems with the purchase.
Quick delivery. Everything as advertised. Would recommend.
Quick delivery, Affordable price!
Extremely happy with the American Tourister suitcase l purchased, superfast delivery. Would highly recommend
Excellent price and quick delivery
The suitcase is amazing perfect for purpose. Great price, spèdy delivery kept formed of delivery
Excellent website with plenty of options. Prices very reasonable for their quality products. Delivery arrived 2 days early which was a bonus
Excellent communication and very prompt delivery. Item exactly as described and just what I was looking for. Reasonable price and delivery cost too. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. Thank you.
Very helpful and friendly customer service when I called to enquire about different models. Super fast delivery. Great choice and prices. I highly recommend Luggage Superstore. 5 stars.
Very pleased with suitcases Lovely colour Very sturdy