Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sensory Education Ltd
Read Sensory Education Ltd Reviews

About Sensory Education Ltd:

The Team at Sensory Education have been offering sensory toys and special needs toys and educational supplies and educational equipment since early 2009 and have gained a reputation for providing sensory toys and special needs toys and school equipment at prices lower than our sensory toy and Education rivals.
We supply sensory toys to mums, dads, schools, charities and the NHS along with all other customers who wish to purchase some sensory toys and special needs items
All our sensory toys and sensory lighting products allow you to explore your senses in a fun way.
Sensory Education pride ourselves on the genuine reviews written on this platform and each and every review is subject to the high standards set out by Reviews.IO
Please take a moment to share your experience and write a review about your experience with sensory education.
Every review is read by a member of staff at sensory education and we use the reviews to keep learning and to improve our services.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

customercare@sensoryeducation.co.uk

Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 11th April 2020
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Linda Chipps
More Photos & Videos
Thank you for your quick service and getting my parcel delivered the next day in time for my nieces birthday
Very prompt delivery.
Very speedy service with regular updates. Good quality products too!
The items were high quality and good value.
Everything arrived in a timely fashion.
Order was fulfilled much faster than expected
I was very pleased with my purchase I brought a vibrating cushion as a present the cushion was good Quality The payment went through quickly and it was delivered in good time.
Free, prompt delivery. Product as described.
I sent for the wooden toy farm for my 3 year old granddaughter and was very pleased with the prompt delivery and the quality. She loves it and it keeps her entertained in the house and garden. The little set gives great scope for her imagination. Even taking her dolly in the pram shopping to buy vegetables from the farm and putting them in her basket. I also bought the little family to go with it and she gave them all names. It’s a lovely little toy and I recommend it to anyone , it’s suitable for girls and boys.
Very speedy service with continual updates. Excellent products too!
From ordering to delivery was very easy. The product was spot on with what the description said. Will Definitely be ordering again soon
Very prompt delivery.
Great products, great prices, fast shipping! Absolutely delighted!
Our 3 year old was delighted with this little wooden farm set that would suit girls and boys. It gives her lots of fun and her imagination to use in different ways like shopping for the vegetables as she takes her dolly in the pram etc. We also bought the four little wooden family set to go with it. The service and quality was excellent. I recommend this lovely play set to anyone.
Good price, speedy delivery, quality products.
Items are of good value and were dispatched very quickly
Found some amazing products for my son who has autism, a talking album is perfect to teach him day to day things
First part of the order was delivered very quickly! Excellent quality products and great value for money!
Sensory Education Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019
I purchased this for a little girl I work with. I can honestly say it’s made a huge difference. Thank you so much x
Recieved quickly and good product
Sensory Education Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 129 reviews