Winstanleys Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winstanleys Bikes

Tell us how Winstanleys Bikes made you happy
After loads of emails back and to with Jenn from customer service.Finally got my order sorted last Friday.Bike arrived with few other bits today.All boxed up and well protected.All I can say is that my experience with them has been second to none.With loads of stock being non existent in a lot of places they had time to keep updating me with what was available.
Must say was very worried once order had been place but my own personal view they have been excellent in dealing with my order.
Only hope that the negative reviews are a blip as I was recommended them by a friend.
Thanks.
Bought a bike yesterday from Winstanleys size small which they built while we waited in store. They were really helpful and it felt great size wise in the shop, but when I got it home I was worried it felt too big. Took it back to the store today and asked if they had extra small in stock. They did and again built it while we waited. They suggested I take both bikes outside for a little ride around the car park, and my conclusion was the small felt absolutely perfect, so we ended up going home with the original bike!! The guy who served us was so helpful and didn’t mind at all that he’d built a bike today for nothing! Really felt like I had wasted his time but he assured us it was no problem and the bike had to feel right. Fantastic service, thanks so much Winstanleys, we’ll be back!
During a time where bikes are hard to get hold of I ordered a bike for my daughters birthday . When I realised it wasn’t going to reach her in time I got a response immediately from the company offering a refund , within 15minutes or requesting one they had arranged this back into my account . I was very impressed & re-assured so much so that when I couldn’t find the bike any quicker anywhere else I re-ordered it with Winstanley & also ordered myself a bike as well :-)
Went down to winstanleys on Friday to order a sram crank. I knew it was out of stock. Very helpful in assisting me. Received confirmation order almost instantly, big thanks to craig for his help and knowledge. Received order today, bare in mind it was bank holiday Monday. Excellent service.
Great bike, fast shipping , could not be happier , thanks
Winstanleys Bikes is rated 2.33 based on 18 reviews