Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

Fast turnaround, excellent customer support. I love working with this top-notch organization!
Works just like it should - perfectly every time. And the fees are reasonable (unlike CoinBase).
Thank you!
Thank you for your service, love your interest rate discount!!
Thanks for your support team help Chris and Ana getting my purchase to go through without problems. I still would like to get CND & DRGN but you don’t have them on your list. I guess I need to buy bitcoin and convert to the 2 I want? Paul.
Sometimes it's easy buying bitcoin and sometimes it's a real headache with the 3D access because sometimes it skips to in progress but it's not really in process because it skipped that 3D processing step but other than that it's good
Thanks for the feedback Melanie. The 3-D Secure security layer is entirely managed by your bank. Different banks handle this in different ways, you may find this step is sometimes skipped if the bank recognizes your device, but this isn't something we can influence.
Xcoins is my go to vendor when it comes to purchasing with a debit card. Have Been using this site for 2 years and will continue to for the foreseeable future
I thought it took a long time to resolve. But in the end, everything worked out. So it was a good job
Great
I really like that xcoins works well for anyone. Thank you xcoins!
Quick service
So far in the short time I’ve purchased coins from XCoins, it’s been positive. There were some glitches, but they were resolved fairly quickly. The Customer service is extremely good. I love that they are available 24/7. I am very satisfied.
Quick response and good customer service!
It is great
The team at Xcoins are helpful, knowledgeable and very responsive to questions. The times I have purchased coins I have been helped with everything, they respond quickly to all my emails and my questions! Great team to work with.
Not thrilled with all the steps it takes to purchase
Excellent , safe, protected easy process to start trading
I am happy with my transactions. Thank you
Hello my name is marletta and I buy xcoins so my son will have some thing when I die I have stage 3 metastasis breast cancer the kind that spreads. I'm buying a lot. much as I can before I leave him alone. Thank you for accepting my purchases
People need to be able to withdraw cryptocurrencies into personal wallets, not just exchanges.
The value sent is quite heavily reduces when received into my wallet
Hi Shayne, thanks for the feedback. The value of cryptocurrency we send is always exactly the same as the amount you see on your screen when you authorize the transaction.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.72 based on 379 reviews