Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

I think I have been hacked!Or scammed!!!
Xcoins has been great and has been quick with sending me my coins. And customer service is fast to reply and very nice. I have tried several other sites and this site is my favorite.
Xcoins.com 5 star review on 25th March 2021 Xcoins.com 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Quick and easy
Xcoins.com has been great to me for every purchase for over 2 years now. Fast service and friendly customer support team. I highly recommend them for buying cryptocurrency
You guys are great !! I love you ❤️
my account is not working, how can I buy coins at Xcoins?
Too expensive I buy $100 get like $70. I probably paid $3000 in fees last two years. I think a rebate would be nice, if I can get $100 from that it would be incentive.
Easy to use.
Great place to buy coins! The process is real easy and the transactions are fast. The team also answers any questions quickly. I have over 30+ orders and have been with them for years without any problems. Highly recommend!
Xcoins.com has always been a great company to work with and buy bitcoins from.
Professional
I enjoyed buying bitcoin on xcoins. It is safe, secure and fast. They are the best when it comes bitcoin purchases.
Fast and always works with no issues
The service is easy to use. I found customer service staff to be very prompt and professional.
Easy to use and very fast.
Xcoin is very fast and reliable
Transactions not going thru then you cut me off because I had reached a limit? Please no more for me here
Commission at 25% is robbery!!! won't ever use again.
Love Xcoins and never having to worry about getting my BTC fast.
fee ????? cant figure. good fast............
Xcoins.com is rated 4.71 based on 446 reviews