Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

Speedy easy to use service. Great customer support.
Not knowing much about this investment, the process was pretty confusing
I didn't know how to confirm my order. Excoins basically walked me through every step. They were prompt at helping me complete my order. Thankyou so much!
Very helpful and caring of the customer
Couldn’t be smoother.
Always fast and friendly customer service
Alittle extra for someone who’s been with you a while on the verify this verify that end
Very simple and fast.
I found XCoins to be very professional, exceedingly fast and beyond any approach I have yet to see at any other echanges. I was 110% satisfied especially after the rude treatment I had received at the hands of coinbase after being a customer for a number of years.
Awesome!!!
Very good
I am not good with getting things done on computer but your customer service Tech Chris was awesome and patient.
Very pleased with the service!
Xcoin is the best in purchasing crypto
You guys advertise that you receive your bit coin almost instantly and that's why it's more expensive then other bit coin places, but I feel like it still takes the same amount of time as other places. And I've had to call my bank and authorize the purchase every single time after I was told that wouldn't happen again. Overall average.
Fast awesome service
Very quick safe and easy
everyone on chat is very nice and very very helpful
my only complaint is that it takes so long to get funded
Easy to work with. The support team is the best I've ever come across. Very friendly & knowledgeable. I highly recommend Xcoins.
Very smooth transaction and great security features. Exactly what I’ve been looking for!
Xcoins.com is rated 4.74 based on 323 reviews