Xcoins.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com

About Xcoins.com: Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

Click Here
"Very fast and efficient even varifacation is the best I've seen amd I've been to more crypto exchanges and sales sights then I can remember the instant chat to help you out is a very big plus and another one up on any other crypto exchange as we all know 99% of crypto exchanges take your money then make you wait 12 to 36 hours to be verified and they claim to be instant they just dont tell you instant after the initial varifacation process but dont worry X-coins is 100% on point and superb customer service as anyone who spends money expects so thank X-Coins for not playing with my money or my head and keeping thing in time frame as I'm the customer X-Coins Rocks all day 100% legit and honest"
"Fast service . Good people. Hope to do business with you soon again. Ty much"
"Thank you Xcoins, You guys are so much easier than the rest!"
"excellent"
"Very happy with service"
"This is my first venture into cryptocurrency. Xcoins how's my choice after doing some research. Was a good choice and a good place to get started. I called on the Assistant online for help and the help was excellent and the assistant was very cordial. Thank you I am working on another transfer today and expect everything will go fine. A plus all the way"
"Xcoins charged an $11 fee on My Purchase and sent me $15 less than what I ordered. Rip off"
"I like the convenience, but I know I'm being overcharged to buy bitcoin."
"This is a very easy and good site for buying crypto. It was a very fast traction."
"Best job in the world"
"Fast & easy!! Easy verification process!! Will definitely use again in the future!!!"
"I’m really satisfied with the service here and the staff is very friendly and efficient."
"You guys rock"
"I use this site everytime I buy bitcoin. It's works well and the coins are sent instantly! Great service!"
"Easy and efficient. Sends immediately. Great platform!"
"I had good experience with purchase xcoins no problems."
"Everyone has been very kind and helpful to me. I really appreciate that"
"Good service I’m well satisfied"
"Site was easy to maneuver. What impressed me most was the attention to security. Will be using Xcoins.com for all my future purchases. Thanks"
"GREAT........"