Xcoins.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com

About Xcoins.com: Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

Click Here
"Took a bit of time but my bank was the culprit! Make sure you know how your bank handles these transactions! XCoins was very patient in helping me to sort out my bank issues and walked me through the entire procedure over the phone. They even called me back when our connection was broken. I will definitely use them again!"
"Your staff was prompt and very helpful in walking us through the process of opening an account with Xcoins. Furthermore they were patient and knowledgeable in helping us make our first purchase."
"awesome service!"
"Good customer service"
"great service all around."
"Service was good."
"Very good support"
"great stuff! you guys are great!"
"Xcoins customer support was very helpful in addressing all my questions and concerns. I recommend Xcoins to everyone trading BTC."
"SUPER FAST LEGIT COMPANY A+++++"
"Top shelve solid business I think their professional responsive and informed. I have had. Simplest way to buy BTC"
"It is one of the best places to buy Bitcoin"
"Best place to purchase crypto, fast and competitive rates no need to shop anywhere else, member for life. ;)"
"Excellent service you can trust"
"Prompt email response"
"love the fast communication times! quick transaction and speed on transfers! plan on being a loyal long term customer!"
"Great website"
"Very Excellent"
"I ,m very satisfied with Xcoins.com very speed transaction now I,m very trust with this site"
"Everything is good. Customer service is excellent. Just the fees are high regarding spreads."
Xcoins.com is rated 4.78 based on 241 reviews