Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Under an hour
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

I’m new to Cryptocurrency but Xcoins have made the process somewhat simplistic. Thanks
Great service. I look forward on doing more business again.
Still haven’t received taking way longer than normal
I’m very happy to buy bitcoin from xcoins because the transaction is very fast and reliable I received my purchased bitcoin in less than 3 minutes
I was very impressed with Xcoins customer service, They were willing to listen to what I needed to explain to them and provided me a simple step-by-step solution to the issues I was having.
Very quick and easy process.
Fantastic, trustworthy service. Thank you!
As a first time user I can tell you that the customer support was really good.Very pleased with overall experience of purchasing bitcoins
One of the best services so far
The rates aren't the same as far as the exchange as other Bitcoin companies. I acquired $100 worth of Bitcoins to send to another company what rates were only $92
Very is to use and a fair price . Ty
The representative that helped me was very informative and saved me from getting scammed by asking that one last little questions........ Are you sure you want to make the purchase and if I trusted the company I was trading with after the purchase.. Saved me $1100. Thank you for caring!!!
Great Service
Quick efficient
a minimum of 50 is too high
It was easy to sign up. Verification was fast and service is amazing.
Its very easy to get coins from Xcoins.com
Xcoins has superb customer service and a fantastic support team. I ran into an issue they immediately reached out to me and help me resolve my issue. I would highly recommend using Xcoins.com. Thanks Gil for the quick response and resolution to my issue.
I have no bad things to say bout xcoins just thanks.
Great service