Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

Xcoins is on top of 8t very fast and efficient and when they are looking out for my protection and need a copy of my credit card or a snap of my driver's license it's not a three day ordeal it's more like a 15 min speed trap and I thank you xcoins for being Honest and dependable and thoughtful of my time xcoins rocks
I use Xcoins a lot. They are definitely the fastest website. Their customer service is superb and they get back to you very fast. At this moment I have a stuck BTC send on Coinbase and they won't even look at it for 72 hrs. That's totally ridiculous and very lame. Only problem is I think their fees are too high.
Costomer care is verry professional
I have highly "mixed feelings" about Xcoins. First, however...let me be clear about one thing! The online support & email support are beyond reproach! Mainly Paula is my go-to gal, but now and then Rhonda also helps! That being said... When I did a google search and found Xcoins, I liked the looks & format of the website so an A+ for that! I found it very easy & user-friendly to buy bitcoins but after that, it turned sideways in a hurry! If you look on my account page you'll see that out of 30 ATTEMPTED purchases, only 5 or 6 actually happened. Because the website did not provide step-by-step directions, I had to learn thru experience and as a "newbie" to this...it made me feel miserable, frustrated and totally stupid! :( Eventually over the WEEKS I began to realize that for me to purchase bitcoins on Xcoins, I have to do the following EXACTLY as described or it will fail! 1. Open up the email account linked to my Xcoins account. 2. Get VISA Security rep. on the phone and KEEP HER ON! 3. Open Xcoins website 4. Purchase the coins 5. Go back to email account and wait for them to send:] 1. Wallet verification 2. contract to be initialed & signed 6. After wallet is verified via email & contract is done 7. Stay on email until you get final verification from Xcoins support that it went thru! 8. Disconnect the call with the VISA security rep. 9. Look at your Xcoins account page to see it says "approved" 10. Close the Xcoins website 11. Close your email page IF you do all of these things SIMULTANEOUSLY it will work fine! If you don't do all of these things listed above AT THE SAME TIME, it will fail! Other than that...Xcoins is the ONLY SITE I'll continue to use, but it would have been so much better if this was explained on their website prior to my attempts to purchase $2.5K of bitcoins the last 2 months. Out of 30 attempts, only 5-6 worked. That should prove to you something was seriously lacking on the site. So please give PAULA a big "thank you!" from me and now that I've got this down pat...I'll stay with your site as long as I am purchasing bitcoins! Thanks also for allowing me to voice my opinion too! That was a first also! :) Linda Vassilion 3/5/2021
Everything went very smooth
The service is great. The fees are a little on the high side.
Always very helpful and friendly
Please get the verify address button to work!
always easy to use xcoins
I love buying Bitcoin using Xcoins. Easy Process and goes straight to your wallet.
I have purchased from Xcoins several times and have found them to be reliable. I have had to ask for help several times and found them to be courteous and helpful.
Top service
Excellent service app is user friendly and and support is always ready willing to help solve a y problem and most time it was me that had problem. Support always ready to walk me through to resolve. Thank you Xcoin. William M.
Has been working very fine.
Great customer service with fast response
Apart from having a world-class customer service, I am certain that Xcoins is the easiest, convenient and secure platform to purchase bitcoins. Thank you for the great experience. I will surely use your service again.
Xcoins is a great site to purchase bitcoins. Verification is quick, purchases are pretty much instant . Great , fast and friendly live chat support. I would of gave a 5 stars but the overall fees for each purchase is quite high. Also... It would of been nice to be able to send to more than one address for each purchase.
A very easy and convenient way to purchase your Bitcoins. Simple step by step instructions make it easy for anyone to purchase Bitcoins.
I had a quick burst of activity with my project and needed bitcoin fast. XCoins was fast in processing my order, quick in delivery, and very helpful in my tracking the payment sent. I appreciate the customer dedication and response from XCoins. This is a great platform for me!!
Xcoins team is the best! Great customer service, quick response to questions every time! Great support and very knowledgeable. Thank you for your great support !
Xcoins.com is rated 4.71 based on 446 reviews