Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Under an hour
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

I always get great services from your company Thank you
Excellent service
I love it its fast and reliable I've really suffered trying to buy bitcoin and ive been treated badly by simplex I really almost gave up before I saw these online and tried it out it workout within 5min I got my btc without being treated bad for fucking security reasons like other apps have been doing,thanks to xCoins I which i can rate these app 100 stars but I promise I'll try my best to make 10 referrals if that's best I can do to appreciate.❤
I’m new to Cryptocurrency but Xcoins have made the process somewhat simplistic. Thanks
Great service. I look forward on doing more business again.
Still haven’t received taking way longer than normal
I’m very happy to buy bitcoin from xcoins because the transaction is very fast and reliable I received my purchased bitcoin in less than 3 minutes
I was very impressed with Xcoins customer service, They were willing to listen to what I needed to explain to them and provided me a simple step-by-step solution to the issues I was having.
Very quick and easy process.
Fantastic, trustworthy service. Thank you!
As a first time user I can tell you that the customer support was really good.Very pleased with overall experience of purchasing bitcoins
One of the best services so far
The rates aren't the same as far as the exchange as other Bitcoin companies. I acquired $100 worth of Bitcoins to send to another company what rates were only $92
Very is to use and a fair price . Ty
The representative that helped me was very informative and saved me from getting scammed by asking that one last little questions........ Are you sure you want to make the purchase and if I trusted the company I was trading with after the purchase.. Saved me $1100. Thank you for caring!!!
Great Service
Quick efficient
a minimum of 50 is too high
It was easy to sign up. Verification was fast and service is amazing.
Its very easy to get coins from Xcoins.com
Xcoins.com is rated 4.73 based on 312 reviews