Xcoins.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com

About Xcoins.com: Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

Click Here
"The process is really easy to make purchases definitely will recommend."
"I’m very satisfied each time I purchase the bitcoin. However I have been having a problem every time I purchase I don’t receive the email to verification until I email it to them and I have to send the wallet address couple of times and they do manually to send it to me the coins. Please fixed the system so I don’t have the problem anymore. Thank you, Kim"
"Yes great response for xcoins customer I am happy for you are quickly responding well"
"Fast, easy, convenient, and reasonable surcharge."
"Great service. High level of security. Super fast fulfillment. Highly recommend!"
"Awesome and great fees"
"I love that this company is so secure when it come down to purchases. The purchase was very fast."
"Great experience and customer service was fast and helped tremendously."
"R u guys SURE that the higher exchange rate u use is legal as u don't disclose this b4 a buy makes it a HIDDEN fee !!!"
"Very good and positive"
"Great service. Legit! Excellent customer service."
"While other exchanges played games, xcoins.com got me sorted out and on my way in 90 minutes as a new customer. They're great!"
"Great site. Easy buying. Low rates."
"It was easy to get the ball rolling and buy and sell bitcoin. I’m not too savvy with this stuff but I had a great experience with your site."
"It’s ok ..you can improve more"
"It's fast and save. I like to buy bitcoins with Xcoins.com Thank you."
"Extremely easy to purchase bitcoins and the delivery time to wallet is extremely fast!!! This is the only place I'll ever buy bitcoins."
"Excellent service emailed me and phoned me yesterday to remind me to sign a document I had overlooked very polite very helpful thanks Al"
"Effective and fast"
"It was going great and now I'm having trouble purchasing ANY bitcoins"
Xcoins.com is rated 4.78 based on 241 reviews