Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street

Fantastic, trustworthy service. Thank you!
As a first time user I can tell you that the customer support was really good.Very pleased with overall experience of purchasing bitcoins
One of the best services so far
The rates aren't the same as far as the exchange as other Bitcoin companies. I acquired $100 worth of Bitcoins to send to another company what rates were only $92
Very is to use and a fair price . Ty
The representative that helped me was very informative and saved me from getting scammed by asking that one last little questions........ Are you sure you want to make the purchase and if I trusted the company I was trading with after the purchase.. Saved me $1100.

Thank you for caring!!!
Great Service
Quick efficient
a minimum of 50 is too high
It was easy to sign up. Verification was fast and service is amazing.
Its very easy to get coins from Xcoins.com
Xcoins has superb customer service and a fantastic support team. I ran into an issue they immediately reached out to me and help me resolve my issue. I would highly recommend using Xcoins.com. Thanks Gil for the quick response and resolution to my issue.
I have no bad things to say bout xcoins just thanks.
Great service
Excellent! Very thorough and very secure! Very clearly written and clear on the phone!
The fees aren't too bad, but they aren't up front with them until you nearly finalize your order.

They always get my coin tho and are trusted.
Excellent customer service. It was very prompt assistance, and they knew of an issue with getting my identity verified before I did (I had to use my VisaDebit card without my name on it etc.) I was quite impressed with how promptly I received an email that there was a problem.

Mark was great, and I believe Ana initially emailed me as well? I’m sure they all are happy to help their customers when needed. Great job, I will be using XCoins in future. I’m glad my bf, who recently helped me with my first trade, suggested your site! It’s very easy to use compared to others!

Have a great rest of your week, team.

Regards,
Kristie S.
It was a great experience with XCOINS thanks for your service's
Great! Customer service!
Xcoins gets back in touch very promptly and tries to help resolve any issues asap. All of my issues have been with my credit card companies. I highly recommend their services.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.74 based on 323 reviews