Xcoins.com Reviews

4.7
Based on 557 reviews
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

Phoenix Business Centre
Santa Venera
SVR 9022

The most efficient, responsive and helpful support you could ever ask for. Xcoins is gold standard in my book.
Xcoins is fast and easy to use. The support is fantastic.
Quick, easy and excellent customer service
My only downside to using you is that I always have to call my bank after every 1st attempt purchasing because it gets flagged for fraud. Other then that, pretty user friendly and the fee's are terrible. As a suggestion, if you ever did a cash back program, I think you would gain more users.
very nice and relable.
I like them service me
Very good service, fast btc release
generally the site is responsive to buyers
For purchasing bitcoin, Xcoins is very painless, and the transaction usually goes through in 15 minutes or less. Lately, with high traffic in the purchase of bitcoin, some transactions have taken a little longer, and the fees on the redeeming end have grown to as much as 15%, which is troublesome and painful. Nonetheless, I have enjoyed doing business with Xcoins, and continue to do so.
Site is great .
No issues, easy purchase of BTC.
I think I have been hacked!Or scammed!!!
Xcoins has been great and has been quick with sending me my coins. And customer service is fast to reply and very nice. I have tried several other sites and this site is my favorite.
Quick and easy
Xcoins.com has been great to me for every purchase for over 2 years now. Fast service and friendly customer support team. I highly recommend them for buying cryptocurrency
You guys are great !! I love you ❤️
my account is not working, how can I buy coins at Xcoins?
Too expensive I buy $100 get like $70. I probably paid $3000 in fees last two years. I think a rebate would be nice, if I can get $100 from that it would be incentive.
Easy to use.
Great place to buy coins! The process is real easy and the transactions are fast. The team also answers any questions quickly. I have over 30+ orders and have been with them for years without any problems. Highly recommend!
Xcoins.com is rated 4.7 based on 557 reviews