XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Excellent service quick efficient and easy to manage.
Perfect! Did everything they were paid to do and more
Kept me informed about delivery and telephoned when 30 mins from delivery. The guys were very polite and friendly and carried in my wardrobe and placed it exactly where I wanted. Excellent price for the service too. I would use again and I recommend them too.
Excellent communications, package arrived in perfect condition (a big mirror!), accurate delivery timing & a lovely driver (Paddy). Really impressed & a pleasure to use this service.
Great service and care taken with our delivery.
Great communication and table arrived on time as arrange by courier.
Very good communication. The time line was kept up to date and text communication on the day was perfect.
The tracking app was brilliant.
Delivered on the day they advised and arrived 15 minutes early. Sofa was well packaged by seller and no damage on the packaging or the sofa. The driver was pleasant, courteous and assisted my husband in bringing the sofa in and to the living room. Good service all round.
no problem
Great Service.
Arrived on time helpful driver well organised
Great communication prior to a flawless, friendly and professional delivery. Fair price, good customer service. Thanks for making it easy.
A first class professional job, and everyone is very friendly. Best price, and top service.
Very efficient and helpful. Lovely delivery driver. Louise had packaged the furniture so well. I’m delighted with this service. Thank you so much.
The item arrived on time with the most amiable and helpful driver and mate. The whole operation ran smoothly and efficiently and I am extremely impressed by the service.
really helpful delivery chap
I was kept well informed and my furniture arrived safely when expected. There was no problem with my unusual address which sometimes happens, drivers helpful and polite
Excellent service.
Excellent delivery service. A realtime tracking system that actually works. Delivered by a polite and helpful driver.
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.72 based on 1,235 reviews