XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Poor communication
Delivery time cancelled twice -no phone contact sat/sun
Sent one person to deliver a large antique furniture item (about 70kg) to a first floor flat
Common sense to send two people
Overall poor experience.
Thanks to the driver who put in incredible effort to do his job putting his health at risk -he could easily get a career threatening back injury.
A customer booked a collection / delivery then after we transported the wardrobe home for the collection I was then told it could actually take up to 10 days. Unfair to take on a job for set days then state it's actually a non expressive service and they will be in touch. A lot of time wasted.
DISASTER Do not use EVER I alway buy on eBay and always use couriers but Xpert we’re terrible. I paid extra for bubble wrap and the item arrived wrApped in a bin bag and is BADLY DAMAGED it cost over £600 I am furious. The team at Xpert never answer their phone and are hopeless!!!
I was impressed with rapid collection of my garden set, however, 3 days later and no sign of my goods yet being delivered. I was told it would be delivered next day...and now, noone answering phones...
DO NOT USE......4 weeks now and still waiting for collection and delivery. I have emailed and not been replied too, I have called over 8 times and reassured it would be scheduled within the week... they were happy to take the deposit off us without any problems!!!!!
What went wrong?? Think the easiest way to answer is what went right! Paid for a service that we did not receive, communication from the company was appalling, they never contacted us when they said they would and despite booking a collection over a week ago they still cannot give us a collection date as they don’t know when a drivers in the area, despite paying for a collection on a specific date??? Surely as a courier company it’s your job to come to the area regardless??? Have waited over 4hrs for the manager to phone me back who’s supposedly in a meeting!?? If I could give the company no stars I would have. Don’t use this company
Extremely poor customer communication (phone always goes through to answerphone) and failed attempt of collection and delivery - was still waiting after 3 weeks and then called to cancel delivery.

Booked a budget delivery from Falmouth to Bristol. It took over five weeks to be delivered despite several phone calls. The good were found to be damaged on delivery, the driver acknowledged the damage and took several pictures sending them to the office straight away. To date have received no communication regarding my claim. In all a very poor service with no customer care. Would advise NOT to use this service.
My experience was awful. I had to contact the police and trading standards. I the items the collected took over 6 weeks to arrive. In the meantime I had three delivery dates to be then told they had never collected my goods despite tracking updates and verbal assurance it was in their warehouse. They implied that BHF CHARITY HAD SOLD IT. once I contacted the police , trading standards and had a copy of the collection form Amazingly my goods were found. It was a computers fault. Absolutely awful service. The goods were damaged. I was given a refund of £66. Awful customer care and service
Damaged a sideboard, they accept damage was caused in transit but will not pay out any compensation. So that’s me £300 down having to refund my customer. I used to use this company on a regular basis but will be taking my business elsewhere. They offered me 40% off my next job, as if I’m going to use them every again! Very poor
collect half left half at seller location and ask for extra money even clearly mentioned the dimension and picture for when the quotation request. now hold the item without delivery.
If I could give this company zero stars I would, awful service!!!
A Table fell onto my vintage designer chair when been delivered by this company, which has completely ruined the base rendering £800 of goods worthless, the company are only willing to give me £300 in compensation. Furious
I paid for wrapping and two-man collection and delivery of a mattress. I had photos of a clean mattress awaiting collection.
When it arrived it was filthy, one whole side was as dirty as if it had been dragged unwrapped along a lorry floor. Company took no responsibility for this.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - USELESS DELIVERY, USELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Was originally told my delivery would be 24th, then i got told it was never going to be that (had a text confirming the 24th!) got told 25th, now did receive a text to say its not the 25th! rang the company got through to someone who stated they forgot to put it on the truck this morning and can now not say when my goods will be delivered, just expect a text sometime telling me!!!
Zero customer service, zero apologies! Furious is not the word! How they operate as a company I do not know
On Monday I got a message to say that my bedroom fitment would be delivered on Wednesday 17th April between 3 30 and 6 30 and nothing came not even a phone call to say what had happened.
I emailed them this morning and was told that delivery had been cancelled because they didn't have a 2 men van in the area yesterday. I paid a extra £49 two weeks ago to have this service and have ended up with nothing.
Was told this morning would have to wait for another delivery slot which is not good enough for me a phone call would have been nice.
I have now been in touch with homedone to cancel the order and I want the money from both parties put back into my account.
So through this happening homedone have lost my order and a customer
Very very bad from start to finish 👎🏽
If I could give zero stars I would.

XPERT delivery collected an item from me which was damaged in transit. They then denied that it was there fault and refused to claim on their insurance. The item was brand new and cost £1,900.

Do not trust this company. Stay well away.
Having been a customer for years without a problem a longcase clock delivery was damaged by a severe blow to the top. They refused refund of delivery charge only giving return of the clock without charge. given other customers experience of very low insurance claim offers and delay in settlement and I had to have the clock back promptly I didnt claim. I will not be using this company in future.
Took 13 days to deliver jukebox stored in damp place caused £175 of damage to jukebox never a sewer phone got random text saying you you would deliver between 3/5 in afternoon delivered 9 at night tried charge people at other end money again biggest cowboys I have employed
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.73 based on 1,011 reviews