XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
***they are taking the order from Shiply, so I am leaving my review similar to Shiply as below*** Lets be fair, their speed to accept order is quick, pick up time about one week, delivery time unknown. I placed the order on 10/4, they picked it up on 17/4, its 27/4 now, and I hear nothing from them for delivery arrangement. If they told me it takes more than 17 days just to deliver something from London to Edinburgh, I shall have ride my bicycle to take it myself, which must be much faster, I checked with google map, it takes 38 hours to go there.....so I believe Shiply / Xpert is trying to hire a guy to walk from London to Edinburgh. Today I decided to drive from Edinburgh to London on Saturday and pick it up myself...my fault, I shall do it 17days ago. #Xpert order ID 73522, Shiply Delivery ID: A7KK8RD0V, Shiply/Xpert, go check with what's happened, and let me know please.
The worst company customer service I have ever had to deal with paid my money... kept saying would send collection date... never did 16 phones calls and 10 e mails later .. I finally got to speak to someone...AGAIN and they said couldnt do it.... no schedule and so refunding my money.... this is my sons disability bike being delivered to his new flat and they tell me ONE DAY before collection cant do it..... disgracefull ... liars and charlatans... there... scheduling team havnt even got a phone number that they can contact to ask them questions they have to e mail them... total shambles... dont use them worst courier company I have ever dealt with.... customer service terrible full of promises they NEVER FULL FILL
Rude arrogant and block all calls when you try to get a refund.. hopefully PayPal will deal with it
Set up the delivery through Shiply . By the first contact from the company after giving addresses and contact details for both pick up and delivery it was all wrong. The pickup address was wrong ; they also sent these confirmations to me the person who wants it delivering to not picking up from so the persons I bought from never knew anything.. . I sent a FB message on a Sunday asking what was going on at the end of the message I wrote the acronym FML...hardly offensive. Just im a little annoyed and cannot understand whats going on... to this they replied that A they don't work Sunday.. then WE Won't tolerate language like that and we will cancel your order on Monday...... ..
Avoid these fly-by-nights at all costs. Chasing a delivery of some furniture I paid a good deal of money for weeks ago. The company uses this lot deliver their goods. They finally called yesterday and arranged delivery for next Monday. I booked leave to make sure I was here to receive it. They’ve just phoned to say they won’t be coming now and would phone me next week to rearrange for the week after that. When I asked why I was told “ we didn’t collect the item yesterday. I don’t know why” Dreadful. Avoid these incompetents at all costs
Rude driver communication. Took a long time to deliver and arrived badly damaged . No compensation offered.
Avoid - horrendous service Delivered my item to the wrong address, broke it and offered £10 off my next order as a form of compensation... I have used many times and experienced many issues (wrong person being charged, wrong addresses, having to call for each order as they got the details wrong....) just use Hermes instead.....
Awful service. Shocking experience, Shocking experience, I was due to have an item delivered on Dec 4th, this failed as their driver was sick, ok this happens. The 4 other failed deliveries including a break down a few miles from my home outside Edinburgh, where I could have gone and collected from them were absolutely terrible. by the time I found out it was on its way back to Birmingham, so I call and arrange to drive to collect and was only offered a £20 refund on my delivery charge of £100, half way down the road I have a Face book message advising there is no Guarantee that it will be at their base the next day. Nothing better to turn round and travel home. 5 attempts in total, and one where the delivered an identical item 60 miles away to the opposite side of Glasgow, I live 40 min from Glasgow, both items collected at the same time and the same item. Over 3 weeks and my holiday before Christmas waited waiting in, taking days off work to be in and no correspondence. What I will say is they sub out the delivery to other self employed drivers, give them half the information, and expect you to be there to assist to lift the items. Where an item weighs 75 kg, is the size of a piano and there is no tail lift, no trolleys supplied to assist, how do you expect to get a £3000 roof tent in one piece. I did but i think I was lucky. This was not the drivers fault, as he was not advised by the company, was a very pleasant guy but this is really not acceptable.
Shocking experience, I was due to have an item delivered on Dec 4th, this failed as their driver was sick, ok this happens. The 4 other failed deliveries including a break down a few miles from my home outside Edinburgh, where I could have gone and collected from them were absolutely terrible. By the time I found out it was on its way back to Birmingham, so I call and arrange to drive to collect and was only offered a £20 refund on my delivery charge of £100, half way down the road I have a Face book message advising there is no Guarantee that it will be at their base the next day. Nothing better to turn round and travel home. 5 attempts in total, and one where the delivered an identical item 60 miles away to the opposite side of Glasgow, I live 40 min from Glasgow, both items collected at the same time and the same item. Over 3 weeks and my holiday before Christmas waited waiting in, taking days off work to be in and no correspondence. What I will say is they sub out the delivery to other self employed drivers, give them half the information, and expect you to be there to assist to lift the items. Where an item weighs 75 kg, is the size of a piano and there is no tail lift, no trolleys supplied to assist, how do you expect to get a £3000 roof tent in one piece. I did but I think I was lucky. This was not the drivers fault, as he was not advised by the company, was a very pleasant guy but this is really not acceptable. It appears that this company sub contracts to other self employed drivers, which I have no issue with, however this should be mentioned as it is your property that is being dealt with.
Driver hit multiple (4) cars in the street and drove off without reporting accidents. Company not very helpful so matter passed to the police.
Used to courier 8 mahogany antique dining chairs; the courier company transported half upside down, and top of these chairs all scratched along the top as they were rubbed against the floor of the vehicle whilst it was in transit. I complained to them whilst the courier was still in my home who seemed genuine, took photos. After that though nothing but denial, excuses, saying I didn't report when delivered, blame me for not paying for their packaging service so I'm not covered for any damage, their insurance company say no - just taking no responsibilty. Request to have the photo they claim they took of items on pickup seems to have disappeared as they were sure that it would prove the marks were there to start with. The remaining 4 chairs that were transported upright are fine, so their excuses about packaging are not on. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 states you have a responsibility to transport goods with reasonable care and skill, and this was not displayed in this instance. Keep away as they do not look after your goods and make every excuse they can think of to deny any repsonsibility.
Terrible service with Xpert Delivery. After they managed to damage doors I had returned costing me £1200. The customer service team after months proceed to ignore mails and make contact impossible. Do NOT trust Xpert Delivery especially with high value products for any delivery.
I used a company call Xpert Delivery Ltd to transport furniture. They were appalling from the very start - to the end, when they finally delivered my items more than ONE MONTH later. This was incredibly stressful and upsetting, with next to no communication from the company. I also emailed Shiply to ask for help and was completely ignored. Do not use Shiply or Xpert Delivery Ltd - you will absolutely regret it.
Booked a delivery with this company three weeks ago, each and every time I contacted them to find out when they where collecting was told next week, the day finally came for collection, upon arrival the driver had no idea what he was collecting, the driver took one look at the item and refused to take the item saying it was to big, I had given all the dimensions and weight to the company three weeks ago. The driver turned up in a bad mood and upon seeing the item went worse became rude didn't care couldn't be bothered, please avoid at all costs 1 star left as could not leave 0 stars.
My delivery was booked on a Tuesday is was checked and confirmed on the Wednesday by the company and on the following Monday I had a telephone call telling me that my item would be collected the next day, after waiting around for three hours no one turned up, then spending an hour trying to reach someone on the phone I was told my item had been cancelled, appalling service stay away drivers are rubbish office staff are worse, given 1 star and could not give 0 stars
Terrible company, bad communication, no reply for weeks. No answer on the phone. Then sent an inappropriate van and man to collect. Refused the collection by a very rude driver.
Poor communication Delivery time cancelled twice -no phone contact sat/sun Sent one person to deliver a large antique furniture item (about 70kg) to a first floor flat Common sense to send two people Overall poor experience. Thanks to the driver who put in incredible effort to do his job putting his health at risk -he could easily get a career threatening back injury.
A customer booked a collection / delivery then after we transported the wardrobe home for the collection I was then told it could actually take up to 10 days. Unfair to take on a job for set days then state it's actually a non expressive service and they will be in touch. A lot of time wasted.
DISASTER Do not use EVER I alway buy on eBay and always use couriers but Xpert we’re terrible. I paid extra for bubble wrap and the item arrived wrApped in a bin bag and is BADLY DAMAGED it cost over £600 I am furious. The team at Xpert never answer their phone and are hopeless!!!
I was impressed with rapid collection of my garden set, however, 3 days later and no sign of my goods yet being delivered. I was told it would be delivered next day...and now, noone answering phones...
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.72 based on 1,235 reviews