XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
very good driver
friendly and helpful while following social distancing
all good - super
Very obliging driver, helped us move the piece, arrived within the timeframe designated.
Poor communication
Delivery time cancelled twice -no phone contact sat/sun
Sent one person to deliver a large antique furniture item (about 70kg) to a first floor flat
Common sense to send two people
Overall poor experience.
Thanks to the driver who put in incredible effort to do his job putting his health at risk -he could easily get a career threatening back injury.
A customer booked a collection / delivery then after we transported the wardrobe home for the collection I was then told it could actually take up to 10 days. Unfair to take on a job for set days then state it's actually a non expressive service and they will be in touch. A lot of time wasted.
Fantastic Service, well Recommended. Five Stars
Excellent service once again. Thanks.
DISASTER Do not use EVER I alway buy on eBay and always use couriers but Xpert we’re terrible. I paid extra for bubble wrap and the item arrived wrApped in a bin bag and is BADLY DAMAGED it cost over £600 I am furious. The team at Xpert never answer their phone and are hopeless!!!
Painless process - with great comms - I will be using again!
Was kept informed about delivery times and very pleasant driver. Highly recommended
First class service
Fast friendly efficient perfect!
Excellent service as always !
The delivery date was later than anticipated. I can,t fault the driver he was so polite and helpful.
delivery driver couldnt have benn more helpful
Great service. Kept informed about delivery & very pleasant driver. Would definitely recommend
I was kept upto date on status of order, given a choice of what day I wanted the delivery , continuously updated me on the date and time of delivery from the moment my goods were ordered to the time It arrived , which was accurate . Also had a phone call Prior to delivery off the driver who was really lovely and checked the order before leaving . Very efficient service.
Great service ...agreed a time and date ...company kept me updated ...text me 40 mins before it arrived ...driver friendly and helpful...great service ..thank you
Excellent service, polite and a pleasure to deal with
Punctual, friendly driver who delivered our item and checked it was all there and ok before leaving.
Easy delivery on time perfect Thankyou
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.73 based on 998 reviews