XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Absolutely excellent service, The chap who delivered it was very helpful indeed. Kept informed all along so would highly recommend this company. Very pleased indeed. Thanks again.
Excellent service Good communication Will definitely use them again
first time user ,driver helpfull and friendly ,would use again
The item was delivered on time and was in perfect order. I thought the delivery charge was very reasonable.
Brilliant service, and very reasonably priced. Easy to organise and I was kept informed about collection and delivery times along the way. It took a few days from first accepting the quote to actual final drop off, but that was fine by me. Delivered with no damage and unloaded with care. Highly recommend!
Delivery driver was very helpful and courteous. Furniture arrived on time, without damage so no complaints.
Really nice guy and very helpful I would use them again
Excellent service many thanks
Initially a bit of confusion because I ordered two items on different days from the same place but their customer service was excellent and my problem was resolved. The delivery team were excellent and very helpful carrying in very heavy items. A good price too for their service.
Excellent!!! Will definitely be using this service again!
Excellent communication and a very good price kamran khazai
Arrived on correct day and within the 3 hour time slot
***they are taking the order from Shiply, so I am leaving my review similar to Shiply as below*** Lets be fair, their speed to accept order is quick, pick up time about one week, delivery time unknown. I placed the order on 10/4, they picked it up on 17/4, its 27/4 now, and I hear nothing from them for delivery arrangement. If they told me it takes more than 17 days just to deliver something from London to Edinburgh, I shall have ride my bicycle to take it myself, which must be much faster, I checked with google map, it takes 38 hours to go there.....so I believe Shiply / Xpert is trying to hire a guy to walk from London to Edinburgh. Today I decided to drive from Edinburgh to London on Saturday and pick it up myself...my fault, I shall do it 17days ago. #Xpert order ID 73522, Shiply Delivery ID: A7KK8RD0V, Shiply/Xpert, go check with what's happened, and let me know please.
Top class very officiant kept upto date with delivery times, definitely use again
Very good indeed. Polite, professional and punctual - what more could one ask for?
Picked up item when they said, delivered when they said. Item perfect no damage, drivers friendly and helpful and expert office friendly and efficient Would 100% use again
Great customer service and professional courtesy from Driver Paddy Singh. Absolutely superb and s credit to your company. Most appreciated indeed especially in these challenging times
On time driver very helpful and courteous
difficult delivery done well. easy to get in touch with them.
I have used XPERT delivery a number of times and have found the courteous, reasonably priced and very dependable. I would recommend them and will continue to use them.
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.72 based on 1,213 reviews