XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Would highly recommend. Kept me informed from start to finish. Nice polite delivery driver.
Delighted to receive my coffee table so quickly and in absolutely perfect condition too. Wonderful communication throughout - with plenty of updates. Would definitely use this service again. Thank you so much!
Great service with good communication. My customer at the delivery end was very impressed with the service and helpfulness
Top company. Kept to times and really helpful. Good updates! Highly recommended
On time and pleasant but please learn how to spell EXCELLENT!!
Excellent. Prompt delivery, and excellent service.
Items for Collection were bulky and the space was tight but the lads got on with the job and were pretty efficient , likewise when delivering they had three flights of stairs to manoeuvre and did so very efficiently and at speed . Great service
After an initial misunderstanding about a one or two man delivery, which was quickly sorted out, all the communication prior to the delivery was very comprehensive and efficient. The 2 delivery men arrived on time and were very friendly and polite. They willingly carried the table into the house via a difficult route with no complaints. They are a credit to your firm. Thank you.
Superb. Booked on Thursday, picked up on Monday delivered on Wednesday. Reasonable price helpful delivery driver definitely recommend
They cancelled the first delivery date with less than 24 hours notice. Gave us a second date when we were not home. Provided a third date and then a day before cancelled "due to unforeseen circumstances".
The very first time we tried Shipify, we had first class communications so that although the first collection was cancelled for technical difficulties, they arranged a collection for the next day (which happened to be a Friday). We never usually have collections on a Friday as we don't like our products in the warehouse over a week-end, but in this instance, the delivery to the recipient happened on the Monday so that everyone was happy that the product was not boxed up for longer than necessary.
All good fair price good communication safely delivered
Great service arrived on time regular e-mails keeping me up to date would definitely use again.
Delivered safely and on time
Kept me well informed, arrived on time, very polite, a pleasure to do business with, I would recommend very highly
On time very efficient and helpful Thankyou
My delivery was far better than i expected, I would highly recommend XPERT delivery and would use again without hesitation. I was kept up to date from collection to delivery. The price was very good too and worth every penny.
Was introduced to the Expert team from an ebay buyer. Have to say from the contact in the office with Jerry, to the driver who actually did our collection, the experience was very impressive.
Great communication. Item delivered quickly and exactly on time. Very helpful delivery driver.
I can't praise these couriers high enough - they waded through a Cornish swamp to deliver my extremely heavy stove and still managed it bang on time AND with a smile on there faces. Top blokes - and so flexible! I will recommend this firm to to everyone that I like and will indeed be using their services again very soon. Bring you wellies next time boys!
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.74 based on 1,347 reviews