XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
The worst company customer service I have ever had to deal with paid my money... kept saying would send collection date... never did 16 phones calls and 10 e mails later .. I finally got to speak to someone...AGAIN and they said couldnt do it.... no schedule and so refunding my money.... this is my sons disability bike being delivered to his new flat and they tell me ONE DAY before collection cant do it..... disgracefull ... liars and charlatans... there... scheduling team havnt even got a phone number that they can contact to ask them questions they have to e mail them... total shambles... dont use them worst courier company I have ever dealt with.... customer service terrible full of promises they NEVER FULL FILL
Posted 5 minutes ago
No complaints at all it was a large item so took time to arrive , Driver was helpful and didn't have any problems handling the items arrived spot on time as promised excellent service, great communication prompt replies to questions good admin dept
regards david H
I have not used a service like this before and was extremely pleased. I paid for a Victorian item of furniture to be delivered to Surrey from Coventry and the service was excellent. I was kept in touch all of the time and the furniture arrived in perfect condition.
The driver was very polite and I would use this company again and recommend them to anyone wanting to transport furniture.
Communication was great
Delivery guys were very friendly and co-operative
Arrived on time. Found address without help (impressive). Our bulky and valuable item had been well packed and sensibly loaded in relation to other cargo. Friendly and helpful driver. Faultless
Excellent - arrived on time and was able to track online, regular texts were sent to keep us informed about the delivery. Large item put into room where it was going to be as we are elderly and asked for help prior to delivery. Masks were worn and both men were very polite. Definitely would recommend.
Excellent
Everything went without a hitch , no problems at all.
The removal involved a large piece of furniture requiring two people and 6 chairs. We could not have done this ourselves without hiring a van. The display cabinet was too heavy for us to move. The price seemed very fair for the moving of these 130 miles or more. The collection and delivery was as described - 2 days notice for both. Everything arrived in the condition it left the first property. All in all excellent service and i would recommend the company to anyone needing a removal service.
Excellent communication, happy to help on the phone and contacting collection point for me. Good value for the service. Great guys who’s delivered big heavy item in a friendly, professional manner, with great care to be considerate of Covid precautions . Many thanks
From start to finish the service was excellent! Answered the phone straight away when I made an error on the pickup sheet. Could lot fault this firm & agreed to take car parts too that another courier refused to!

Delivery driver was kind & polite too! Thank you & all the best for the future guys!
Excellent communication and helpful driver !
I’ve used Xpert a few times now and there’s been nothing to moan about really. Always on time and they look after the stuff. Best to wrap it though just in case.
Sometimes there’s miscommunication within the company but they always sort it quickly and are very friendly. Tough to get them by phone but that’s probably covid related. They respond well to email.
With the only experience that I have had it was excellent. Collection of a two seater sofa and armchairs from Haverford West in South Wales to Pulborough West Sussex was straightforward. Total time was about two weeks but I was O.K with that as I was in no hurry. Driver very polite happy to help with unloading and lifting into the house.
A very helpful and polite gentleman delivered my table
Great flexible company that adjust to your circumstances 😊
Interesting experience that’s why I am adding a review. The goods were delivered in good condition however the driver asked for a balance of £80 to be paid, he seemed somewhat disappointed when I said I would make the payment online. I went back into my account to check as I had paid the original quote of £55 so I wasn’t expecting any further charges. Online it said I had a balance of £30 for packaging, I had declined the packaging option as the goods did not require packing, the other £50 on top of the unwanted packaging wasn’t listed. The driver called the office, he said he didn’t have any information on his phone. The lady who picked up said that they thought the items needed packaging so the £30 charge was due. I paid it but guess what, I won’t ever use this courier services again. Dubious driver and additional charges so beware.
Good communication and an exceptionally helpful delivery driver
We’re well pleased with the service they provided
Brilliant service very easy to communicate with will definitely be using again
Very professional throughout keeping both myself and the recipient informed from beginning to end. They gave me a date and a three hour slot for pick up, which they met, and then dropped off in time stated. Prices reasonable too!

Extremely well recommended. Made the whole process easy and stress free for all parties involved.
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.71 based on 1,178 reviews