Yell.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yell.com
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Yell.com made you happy
Beware of the Yell sales teams, sell you a different story to what they deliver and then when you try to cancel you learn that the 14 day notice period they tell you is mandatory is incorrect, they also have it seems Service Period that you have to cancel from to so in our case the 14 days actually became 5 weeks !! Beware of the incorrect details a rep tells you and read your contract from cover to cover to reveal the little surprises they have for when you cancel - Will Never Use Yell Again, lots of false promises.
They are fraudsters..its hard to believe but very true.
The horrible company ever to advertise your business with, them fees mega massive and in the end you will end up closing down your business, due to lack of customers!!
Very bad reputation for this company, allover the internet!!!
Yell removed my negative review about Cooke and Co estate agents in weston super mare, because it mentioned the manager is "a negative context"
.....SThe manager in question sent me series of abusive emails which are being investigated by trading standards, ombudsman etc. All evidence is there.
So yeah, the review indeed showed them in a negative context and should be left to warn others!
I work in an office of a company that used Yell and not only did they not provide the services they agreed to, they also ignored any emails asking them why this hasn’t happened. We were constantly having to chase them to update our website, add images etc... in a year it has barely been uodated. You certainly don’t get what you pay for and they are not cheap!!! My advice...steer well clear!! Disgusting service
Removed accurate review with evidence available not requested appears I’m not the only one. The businesses (scammers or not) appears to be their prime concern I would suggest I suggest exchange of fact based info for them in future better dialogue with customer using services not ones giving them money/ the businesses.
Allow non genuine reviews to tarnish a business whilst charging you. Use another service
Customer service is rubbish, I pay £170 per month for this not for long, just get an Irish customer service bloke saying I'll put you through and then there is a message service saying, we will get someone to WhatsApp you, I want to talk to someone not message, absolutely useless 👎
Would never waste money on these, customer service is not good at all.

They let customers leave bad feedback when the customer has no valid reason.
Just avoid them, bunch of pushy scammers without any effect and they are hard to get rid of.
overpriced and liars can't find any words to describe them.
AVOID!
We have been using Yell smart platform for 3 months now. The results are very bad. We have used their platform for social media, bing and google display. So far 2250 clicks with 2 emails and 1 call.
NO GOOD!!!
Signed up for a free listing for my small business but changed my mind after being harassed by there marketing department, literally 4 or 5 calls a day from them plus a whole load of spam calls from other advertising companies.
After they convinced me to switch from GoDaddy to Yell with what was eventually just lies for 3 times the cost of GoDaddy
My website still does not have the payment options that my business needs
Very poor customer service if you have a problem after 5pm on Friday then you can't speak to a person to fix the issue until Monday morning leaving your site down for 3 days during the weeks busiest period
Then you we I asked to speak to there CEO they respond with a minions very unprofessional
No accountability from CEO
None existing customer service on weekends
Avoid this company at all costs
I'm off back to Godaddy direct debits cancelled
Negative reviews are censored. Yell.com delated a review I made of DH Property Services, Andover. I then reviewed Yell.com on Trust Pilot awarding 1* for deleting my review on a false pretext. Yell.com then advised me that my original review had been reinstated but might not be visible because their clients can override and delete unfavourable comment from their accounts. LESSON LEARNT - only trust unbiased review platforms and not those designed to promote paying clients. e.g business promotion and trade websites.
I am a self employed childrens entertainer.
Asking yell to build me a website was one of the biggest mistakes i have made in the last 2 year's. Just simply overpriced for how much effort it all was. I should never have swapped from a cheaper alternative for the support they gave.
YELL.COM have taken a number of 1 star reviews (including mine) from NIGHTINGALE REMOVALS Of WESTON SUPER-MARE and have aloud a list of new 5 star reviews to remain up. Why would THEY ALLOW CUSTOMERS and CONSUMERS to CONTINUE to be CHEATED and DECEIVED? I THOUGHT YELL.COM would be there to PROTECT and to DEFEND CUSTOMERS and CONSUMERS. PLEASE REINSTATE GENUINE 1 STAR REVIEWS AS A WARNING TO OTHER TRUSTING CUSTOMERS and CONSUMERS.
Group action is being taken against yell.com for their fraudulent misrepresentation, to sell services that simply don't work. Over 3k ex customers and whistle-blowers from all four corners of the UK can't be wrong! Check us out at I HATE YELL. COM on Facebook
Yell have been very difficult to deal with during the pandemic, initially helpful at the outset but then all support drained away. My small business severely affected and closed down, I’ve still had to pay despite explaining that myself and my husband have both been affected and we cannot support ourselves and our child. They offered to half the money but it did not materialise twice, and now I have gone overdrawn. What absolute shocking customer support, given they could have had a customer for life if they supported me well through this. If this is how they treat sole traders who are struggling it bodes terribly badly for them in the future. In addition to that the as did not even work and all I’ve had are nuisance calls. Never ever use yell.com
Absolutley shocked and disgusted about how one of your sale team spoke to me,belittling and aggressive i will never use your services
Reviewed a company using Yell's website, it wasn't a good review but it wasn't a good company. The review quickly disappeared.
Upon further inspection the company has 17 reviews, but only four are visible, three written on three consecutive days and each one was the reviewer's only review.
It seems that Yell removes all but the glowing reviews so you cannot make a reasonable judgement of whether the company is any good or it is a scam operation. And they do not remove fake reviews.
Being on Yell does not reflect well on your business.
Yell.com is rated 1.09 based on 373 reviews