Yell.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yell.com
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Yell.com made you happy
Square Deal Windows excellent service broken door latch fixed would recommend this company highly very happy customer
Yell I find are really abrupt on the phone, if you dont have all your details to hand, ie acct number, and they cant find the bloody business address on their system. What numptys they are.
I have joined yell total waste of money totally useless you never get anybody reply back to me from yell and I would definitely not wasting your money people do not use directories anymore. and get out clause is very difficult to get out to keep your money in your pocket don’t waste it
Set up a free business listing but they won't now remove it! I don't want clients turning up at the business adree without an appointment so I want the free business listing removed. Bizarre and convoluted "security" means they are refusing to remove the listing that literally anybody could have set up, they didn't ask for one scrap of security or identity information to set up the listing. What if this was set up maliciously? A genuine businesses wouldn't be able to have a malicious listing taken down. What a joke! Don't bother with Yell.com it's more trouble than it's worth. There are far better and safer ways to advertise your business.
J & J Roofing Systems Review.

Excellent service and price received, would highly recommend this company to anybody.

Bill in Pelsall, West Midlands.
once they con you into signing up, they are impossible to contact afterwards. They made me a website, thats that, nothing worked, No phone calls. No apologies, if someone goes wrong, they say its a minimum of five working days to resolve any issue, I was beyond shocked but it took nine days top just send me a link for me to access my emails.
STAY VERY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY. We run an events business which has been almost completely destroyed by COVID-19 and yell have been charging us over £300 a month since March for a service that is useless to us when it is against the law to use the vast majority of our services and we have no money to pay them due to such severely decreased income. They are refusing the cancel our service and said they would only cancel it if we dissolve our business. They do not care about the businesses that use there services and only want there money. We have lost our building and have just had to make all of our staff redundant and even after telling them this they insist that we still have to pay. STAY CLEAR.
Promise the world and delivered nothing , built me a website that took months to do and wasn’t what I wanted and after six months I had to link it to my yelp listing ,so much paying a Reputation manager God knows what he does as he doesn’t look after your account .
Complete rip off
Miss sold and bully tactics
Terrible, was meant to get a 3 month break due to Covid, had a bill through the door from a Devt collection agency. Yell said they would sort it but they just can't be bother. One of the most unprofessional companies I have ever cone across.

Be mindful of the clueless chavs on the other end of the phone
Waste of time. Never delivered what was primised.

Yell got me 9 clicks in 1 year for £2,000
Signed up with yell at £80’a month, Amanda sounds very positive on the phone, but once I’d signed up was absolutely no help at all, never received any calls and when I complained to Amanda she up’d my contract to £105 a month, and started a brand new 12 month contract, it was only when I’d got the recordings of our telephone conversations that clearing heard me saying I’m not paying any more money that l was able to get out of my contract, at a loss of £800, they are a scam company, do NOT sign up with yell.
If I can give 0 stars I would.

During sales call I felt extremely pressured and it was a very long and boring pitch. They sold me a website along with management, the website was made totally wrong and after two months of being constantly let down by all their claims, I decided to terminate the agreement. They say you can't buy they are liars and their contracts mean nothing. They don't actually sell any service or any products. It's just one big money making hoax.
Don't give yell a penny you will never get it back worst company for advertising
Cheats and misleading sales..tied into a contract even thou the price is wrong.
You won't release the phone records to me.
Never ever go with Yell.
I have been with yell for a few years and it has been helpful to receive clients but waste a lot of times giving you numbers and stats and fill your head with words and always suggest more expensive package and telling you encourage you to spend more money with them . They had talked me into depending something I didn't really want and was stuck and they would do their best to talk me out of changing it.very exhausting indeed.
Avoid!!
Worst costumer service ever!
Terrible
Total con merchants

Be warned
Stay away
Absolutely terrible service for a lot of money no return on what was spent these people are liars and cheaters do not trust them or listen to any brilliant offers which will leave you with empty pockets
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Awful company, they lie and cheat their way into a 12 month contract and then give you nothing for your money.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY HERE!!!!!!
Yell.com is rated 1.08 based on 349 reviews