1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
Super efficient! Highly recommended and the technician (Sheldon) was very professional.
This is a wonderful service! The technician worked late and installed my battery at 8 pm so that I could drive to a doctor appointment in the morning. I am very grateful.
The Tech arrived on time and installed the battery and made sure it is in the best operating state. In addition he checked the alternator ensuring that it was working as well.
My car battery died at my house. I was scrambling to figure what to do. Call a friend for a jump. Call my insurance. What is the price of a battery. I stumbled across 1800Battery. I called and the process was so easy. The next day at 9 sharp the assistant was at my door. He changed the battery and it works great. Excellent experience. Will recommend.
From placement of order through arrival time seemed a little longer than expected (approx. 3 hrs.), but I have to give a 5 Star rating because of the efforts of the installer - Rob Polk - to get here (Chicago on a Friday afternoon), and to overcome some issues encountered with the installation. Also, the text updates and tracking are excellent.
Fantastic customer service, fair pricing and fast! Thanks Jason!
Amazing experience. Second time and they were even faster. Will use again.
5 star, wonderful service!
Your people were prompt and professional. I would recommend your service with confidence.
Awesome job. Your tech was quick and did the job right. The price was very reasonable too
Needed a battery for a MINI Cooper and no one had one in town, not even my dealer. The only source I found was 1-800-battery.com Super easy, installer was at my home with in 15mins of the estimate provided on the site. Will use again.
This was an AMAZING experience! They were very communicative and professional as well as time efficient. I would HIGHLY recommend this service to anyone!
It was great. My battery died on a Sunday & they replaced within 2 hrs.
Excellent Service, I would recommend to my friends.
Great, friendly service and on time!
Very prompt and courteous service.
Great service! Louis was out here in less than two hours with the battery in hand. He removed the old battery and installed the new battery in less than 15 minutes and took the old battery to be recycled.
Hassle Free
Technician was excellent! A+++
Very good service from the person on the call when I needed some information. The ease of placing the order online. Being able to track the driver on their route. And it only took 10 minutes to replace the battery
1-800-Battery is rated 4.57 based on 1,088 reviews