Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
Bought this for my nephew to help him ready before he starts school. So far so good.
The music would be better if it was online.
Hi Joan!

All of the music in our program can be found on the Learning Dynamics app, our YouTube channel, our website, and on SoundCloud.
Still trying not there yet!
We are loving this program so far! We are part way though and my 5yo daughter loves it so much, she looks forward to it everyday. She is making great progress!
My daughter is enjoying the program, and is very motivated by getting to read the books.
My daughter was struggling with reading. I love how these were perfectly graduated to give her confidence to move onto the next level. She can't get enough of them! The questions at the back of the books are great too!
Not helpful at all unless your child knows nothing going in.
My preschoolers are learning their letter sounds very easily with this program. My older child is still not blending sounds yet, after 4 weeks, but presumably that will come with time.
This program actually works! It helped my son learn to read. I highly recommend it.
Good program that works
Great program. Too bad you can’t purchase materials separately. We lost flash cards and it is not possible to replace it unless you buy whole new set.
My 4 year old Granddaughter will love it.
Great resources and I like how everything is included. I like the app. The songs are extremely cheesy but I understand that’s a preference thing.
This system is great. Just another amzing tool that catches my childrens attention. Love the singing in it. I feel thats the best part, makes it fun ;) mahalo i will highly recommend. Especially during covid times or homeschooling in general.
My son absolutely loves this program and can't wait to do it everyday. He is reading within his level and loves the songs. Coming from someone who is dyslexic and never found a love of reading until an older age, I was very worried that my son would not be able to read and fall through the cracks like I did. To find a program that works along with his Kindergarten curriculum as well is an added bonus!
Love it. I would have given it a 5star but I was looking for something that it’s not digital at all. Other than that I have not been faithful in teaching my son every day but he is 3yrs and reading already.
My six years old first Grader started to read Immediately excellent program.
Wasn’t satisfied at all honestly a waste of $80
We're sorry to hear that our program did not work out for you. Please remember that we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Excellent product easy to use
Absolutely love this! I have used for 2 weeks now with my twin girls, they both love the program. Have recommended to many parents
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.17 based on 945 reviews