Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
This program is wonderful! My 5 year old loves it and the books are perfect. I love that he is able to read every word unlike other books where he only knows a few. As a teacher and mom I can tell that this program is a major confidence booster!
It has been very helpful for my kindergartener. I would recommend it.
It took almost a month to finally receive the books. Now that I have the books the books thus far are not very diverse. Everyone is white. If that’s the point use animals instead of people since white people aren’t the only ones who purchase this product
Hi Theresa! Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.
4 weeks is not enough time. I think this will eventually work though
Thank you for your feedback! Be sure to reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com with any questions.
The company has been great to work with and the product is wonderful. Our daughter enjoys earning the books and getting the special prudes, and even her little brother enjoys the songs.
Can o return it
Hi Zavia! You can reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com if you need information and returning your program.
I think this program is greasy my kids like the idea of reading
My 5 year old son took to the program instantly. He is engaged and excited about each lesson. He was able to begin to read and read book 1 on week 4! His excitement is wonderful and the lesson plans are so easy to follow! So thankful we found this!!!
My son learned how to read, how to decode and had fun throughout e process!
It’s got good content. I think 4 weeks in a little ambitious, especially for a 3 year old. I think maybe some interactive videos would be nice along with the soundtrack.
My daughter is 2 and loves these songs. She knows all her letters and now she is learning all the sounds.
Son started reading in 2 weeks. Great jumpstart for school
I’m so glad I’ve found this. Now my 6 year old knows how to read and able to work on his phonics
It is working well with the kindergartens that I have in my class
My 5 year old is 2 weeks in and she is already reading the first small book. She has never been excited to learn her letters but she likes the songs and stories for each letter.
I tried to return and sent email to the address they provided. No response. Unable to return or get a refund.
So sorry for the frustration, Erin! Please let us know at support@4weekstoread.com if you still haven't heard back with you information you need.
It was effective with a little patience and determination. My 2 year old loves listening to the alphabet songs may it be at home or in the car.
I love this program and my kids love the songs and coloring pages. This is the best, funnest Pegram to learn basic phonics!
They are good materials. But my daughter doesn’t show any interest in it. I was going to return, but I have to pay over $10 shipping fee to return. Finally, I decided to keep it. I am thinking you should not pay shipping fee if there grantees you no risk.
We are really enjoying it so far. My four year old is eager to do the lessons most days and has the songs memorized.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.20 based on 375 reviews