Learning Dynamics Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
More Photos & Videos
When quarantine happened, I felt the need to find materials to help my child learn at home. I'm so glad that I found this program! My child had just turned 5 when I received it. She has known all her letter sounds from learning at her school, but she had never put the sounds together to read words. After 2 weeks, she was reading the first few books. After a month, we are now working on the vowels and up to book 13. She gets excited about moving on to the next book. I love how easy it is for me to teach her each lesson. I'm so proud of her reading and so thankful that I have found this program! I did receive this with a little water damage from shipping, but they have wonderful customer service and fixed it immediately.
Great program. Wish customer service had a phone number to cal but when chat was available, customer service was quick and helpful.

Package was delayed for a couple of weeks and they would not reissue need program until three weeks or more went by, then saying it was lost. Tracking said it was stuck in Chicago for weeks and finally they replaced and shipped new program. Not their fault but wish they would have resolved issue so I could start program earlier.
Very responsive to my first order getting lost and making sure I got package. Started right away with my son, and it’s going great so far!
What an amazing program!!! My daughter gets so excited to sing the alphabet song and constantly requests other tunes like the “m” song.
The only things that could make this program better would be to add songs and activities for sight words and blending sounds. Also, a more child frequently app would be lovely as well. All in all, it is well worth the time and money. Thank you.
Wow! I’m amazed my 4 year old could read in 2 weeks, she loves it I highly recommend!!!
My son is loving this program so far.
My 5 year old learned how to read in 2 weeks and is now on the blending books. It’s a very easy system to teach kids that they will also enjoy
I purchased this program at the beginnings of the COVID-19 worldwide lockdowns. With all my school aged children home with me preschooler she was excited to do school along side them. She wanted to do a lesson 5 days a week and since she already knew her letters and sounds I felt it was fine to go that quickly. Within 2 weeks she started reading the first book Pam and she has now been able to read through the first 6 books and we are just on weeks 6-7 doing the program now. I am super impressed with the programs ability to be short, interactive, and fun all the while each time working on sounds, letter recognition in words, learning to blend, and so much more! I could not be happier with the results. She still has an entire year of pre-k ahead of her and she’s reading!!
I ended up getting two of the same pop out sheets and missing one of them. I reached out to Customer Service and they apologized for the mix up and said they would send out the missing sheet and they never did. I still haven’t received the sheet a month later. I reached out again and didn’t hear anything back. If you’re lucky to get the full complete set it would probably be great.
Hello Nicole! It looks like our support team emailed you a few weeks ago asking to verify your address to send the missing pop-out cards. They will be reaching out again shortly to have those sent to you ASAP!
My 5 year old loves reading the Learning Dynamic books. During this time of quarantine; the book series has been a great review for him. Great Buy!
My four year old son loves to sit down for his reading lessons. He is doing really well with his letter sounds but I can not get him interested in the songs. They are very slow and sound like old hymns. He gets bored during the song portion of the lesson. Each lesson requires listening to music three times. I would call this program good, if theY update the songs it would be excellent!
Great books!
In books numbered 2,3,4 The words are so rhyming it confuse my daughter
Thank you for your review, Lynise! We appreciate the feedback.
My grandkids love these, and are learning to read so well! Best books I’ve found for teaching kids to read. I’m so glad Learning Dynamics created this fabulous set!
I love this reading program and more importantly so does my son! He asks to do it every day!
I am surprised at how well and how quickly this actually worked! We were reading in no time!
My five-year-old son is now consistently recognizing his letters and reading after just a couple of weeks. He enjoys the workbook and the little punch out characters. The books build perfectly on each other so that he reads with confidence. I will be using this curriculum again when my two-year-old is old enough. I wish I would have had it for my oldest.
We are only 4 days into the program, and we love it. We have been singing the songs for a year now, but just began the actual lessons. It is precious to see my daughter's eyes light up during our time together-she wants to read like her big brothers so bad, and keeps asking for more letters! The app makes it super easy to complete each lesson too!
This program is amazing it is helpig both of my daughters (2yrs & 4yrs)so much
I’ve tried several different ways to teach my son letters and their sounds and blending etc... this was THE easiest by far and the MOST helpful! I should’ve started this at the beginning of the year and it would’ve cut out so much trouble! This program is a game changer for our household!!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.22 based on 566 reviews