Learning Dynamics Reviews

Diana Martinez
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
Not sure if I'm using this product wrong but doesn't seem to help the child read. I'm very educated and find the program a little confusing for kids.
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. You can reach out to our team at support@4weekstread.com for help or check out our YouTube channel for tips on how to get started using our program.
Made my daughter more reluctant to read. If that had been my goal, I’d have saved myself $70 and yelled at her every time she tried reading.
This program is way too expensive and there are better less expensive programs available. I just don't think it's worth the cost.
My whole experience was unpleasant. My package got "lost" in the mail. The tracking number never really gave any information. Finally when it arrives it's slightly damaged but the contents are unharmed. I was told when purchasing I would get a CD to later be told all music was in an app or online. U MUST have internet access for this and also distract the child because now an phone or tablet MUST be present to complete. The unclearness of how to instruct the program is a problem. The rush factor is a problem. The non focusing on 2 letter sounds before jumping into the blending of 3 letter words. The fact that you don't mention in the song that the letter C has 2 sounds. How do I explain that circle and cement and cipher don't start with S. And lastly it's not an enjoyable experience for the child. If I have to give them Skittles to do it it's not the work that's fun it's the Skittles.
Hello Shyratta! The CD was discontinued from the program and removed from our website at the beginning of May so any orders placed after that point have the option of accessing the music from one of our many digital platforms available. The music can be streamed or downloaded so that it can be used without internet access. The lessons that teach the soft /c/ and soft /g/ sound are taught later in the program after long vowel sounds are taught so that there is no confusion between vowels and other letters that make more than one sound. There are no soft /c/ and /g/ words introduced in the books until after this lesson. Please reach out to our support team at Support@4WeeksToRead.com if you have any other questions or concerns. They are always happy to help!
Not impressed at all.
Thank you for your feedback, Sandra.
Not very effective aside from learning the alphabet song
We appreciate your feedback!
I never received my product! I order this item several weeks ago.
Hello Sean! It looks USPS returned your package to us because it was undeliverable so we have sent a replacement out to you. It should be arriving soon!
I really do not want to give an unfavorable review; therefore, I'll sincerely appreciate the mailing of my cd to me.
Hello Ingrid! Thank you for reaching out. Your CD is on its way.
My order did not come together and I was away when if finally was delivered.
Hello! Please reach out to our team at support@4weekstoread.com if you need any assistance.
didnt work for us
Thank you for your feedback, Sidra!
I like learning Dynamics, I feel like it really worked for my daughter who is 4, but I would say customer service is Nonexisting. I got an email saying they forgot to put the physical cd in my package and ask if I still wanted it, I sent an email back say yes (I did pay for it) and I never got any response or the cd. All I get from them are ads or surveys. I would still like my cd that I paid for.
Hello Chelsea! It looks like your CD is on its way and should be arriving by Friday.
My original order did not include my CD and it took over a month to receive the missing CD. When it arrived it was damaged. I sent an email with photos and still have not received a response. The only time I have ever received a response to my prior inquiries was when I posted something on social media. Why don’t you just reply to your emails?
Hi Shawna! It looks like our support team has responded to all of your emails. They may be going to your junk/spam folder. Your new CD is on its way!
I have not started using it mine was missing items that I been waiting on for weeks
Hi Latrisa! So sorry for the delay. Your CD is on its way!
I have not received my CD yet I'm waiting on the CD to start the program
Hi Billy! Your CD is on its way and should be delivered on Thursday. In the meantime, please take advantage of one of our digital options to play the music for the lessons.
We never received the CD and after emailing not only did we not get a reply but we still have not gotten the CD.
Hi Rachel! So sorry for the delay. It looks like your CD will be coming soon!
Didnt work in 4 weeks
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to our team at support@4weekstoread.com if you have any questions or concerns! We are always happy to help.
My son is not interested in this at all
Still waiting for my order.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out! You can always reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com to get an update on your order status.
Too much of a push for early readers.
Thank you for your feedback!
dated boring system getting money back
Thank you for your feedback!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.17 based on 981 reviews