Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
Still waiting for my order.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out! You can always reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com to get an update on your order status.
Too much of a push for early readers.
Thank you for your feedback!
dated boring system getting money back
Thank you for your feedback!
I have not received my books yet, even though I ordered on 4/24...
Hello! You can always send an email to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com to get a status update on your order. :)
Difficult....we try but it is not working
Hi Genevieve! We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty. Please reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com if you ever have any questions or concerns!
Still waiting to receive them. Will change rate if they ever get here.
You didn’t address my concern
Hi Monique! Please reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Didn’t seem coordinate or what we needed. Waste of money
We appreciate your feedback!
It didn't help at all. My son knows his alphabet already, but this did nothing to help him read words.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback!
Did not do what it was guaranteed to do. That was my experience.
We're sorry to hear your experience wasn't what you hoped it would be. We appreciate your feedback!
Not very useful to my students
We're sorry to hear the program didn't work out for you. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com.
Was excited to start with my son weeks ago but have yet to receive anything or information on when it will get here. Terrible communication. Hope it’s actually a good program and not a scam
We're sorry to hear your program hasn't made it to you. You can always reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com with any questions or concerns. We would be happy to look into it for you.
not kid friendly - unorganized system
We appreciate your feedback! Please reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com if you ever have any questions or concerns.
I emailed for tips and no one got back to me. I don’t find this program helpful.
Hi Ana! It looks like our support team responded on February 21st with some tips on teaching blending. The email may have gone to your junk/spam mailbox. We will resend the email right away.
I’ve returned my items within the refund dates and that was over a month ago. No refund and no emails returned to me about it at all I’ve sent emails and nothing back.
Hello! Please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com so we can make sure your refund is processed ASAP.
I have waited over 2 months to receive this whole system. The first time I only got a partial shipment after already waiting about a month, then when I messaged and explained that I didn’t receive the whole thing customer service was nice and said they sent me the rest of it. I just received the rest of it after waiting a little over two weeks for it to get here. Once I opened the package I realized the books I was sent were clearly used. There were markings and drawings on them. For spending as much as we did on this system, I am completely disappointed.
We were so excited to receive this and have waited 2 months for this whole thing to get here and I have never been so disappointed. This is ridiculous, and I’m regretting purchasing this system because we do have a system but it has been used and this is not what we paid for.

Sincerely,

A very unhappy customer
Not engaging.
Thank you for the feedback!
My kid is still not anywhere close to reading.
Hi Rachel! We are sorry to hear that you are not seeing positive results. Please feel free to reach out to support@4weekstoread.com with any questions or concerns.
I still have yet to receive my order. At this rate, I'm not sure it'll ever come.
Did not use it, could not get refund
Hi Michelle! We do have a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can email us at support@4weekstoread.com if you have questions about returning the program for a refund.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.14 based on 761 reviews