Learning Dynamics Reviews

Diana Martinez
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
My little 4 year almost 5 year old daughter loves it, she really enjoys the singing part and is very easy to follow, she rather do the books over Waterford online. Happy I bought it and she has read her first book without help.
Horrible customer service. Took forever to ship out my order and was only shipped after I submitted a dispute with paypal and requested a refund. And still took a while to receive the order after shipped. Never responded to my emails.
My daughter loves the time I spend with her while using this program! I initially bought this program for my youngest son who needed help with his speech. I am so glad I was fortunate enough to purchase this program just before the pandemic hit. My son was already reading but I wasn’t sure how to help him with pronouncing certain sounds and he was able to stay on track when schools closed. This program has helped me help him and I it has also helped me teach my daughter how to read! She will be starting kindergarten this August. My daughter will be the first of my 3 children who could read before starting school. Wish I had this program for my first born son , but luckily he is a gifted fast learner. I highly recommend Learning Dynamics!!!!!
My son really loves learning his letters and looking forward to continuing with the program
Unfortunately this program isn’t a good fit for my daughter. She has some learning disabilities, but even though this is a good product, it hasn’t worked for her. :(
My 4 years old is now reading after doing this program for 3 weeks. It is a very easy program that teaches kids in just 30 mins a day. Even my 2 yrs old can pick up on the lessons.
Great system for kids.
We are not following the program as it states to do so. I am taking it slower with my kiddo so we are not completely done with the program yet but I am pleased so far. We are already reading simple words and I am confident that she will be reading by the time we finish.
I have seen a lot of growth with my 4 year old. She loves the songs and is doing much better writing. I use the app daily. I wish you had a kids app where she could review the letters taught. Maybe one that traces and replays the letter songs?
The instructions for when to start each book after the first one is very vague. We have been doing the program around 3 weeks and only on the 8th book now because we didn't realize we wouldn't be told when to do each book. Overall my kids enjoy the program and the songs. I just wish the book part was clearer.
I taught kindergarten, and this is not doable in 4 weeks. The first book also adds an s at the end of a word, which really confuses the kids. I don’t like this program and wouldn’t recommend. I wish I wouldn’t have bought it. My 4 year old already knows all the sounds and this isn’t working for her.
It's an amazing way to teach your child how to read.
Good books !!!
It helps a lot for my 4 year old daughter now she can connect three words I really like this program for our little ones .
I love this and so does my 5y/o
Not helping my son
very good program and easy to understand.
I ordered 4 weeks to read and it took over a month to receive. Customer service was awful and rude! Would not recommend.
My son knew most of his letters and sounds when we started. He was having trouble putting sounds together to make words. Within a week he was able to put them together! The books build on each other which is very helpful. My son enjoys the stories and characters.
It is an excellent method for your children to learn to read. Wonderful!!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.18 based on 987 reviews