Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
Not helpful at all
We're sorry to hear that our program did not work out for you. Please remember that we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
I was not very happy with it. I spent all that money and it’s not helping my son what so ever. After reading all the reviews I was for sure convinced this would be an amazing program, was I wrong
Not effective at all. Stupid purchase
When I was trying to teach my 5 year old daughter how to read she would get frustrated trying to retain all the information at once. She began to lose interest in learning phonics and I began to lose hope. That’s when I found Learning Dynamics 4 weeks to read. Learning Dynamics 4 weeks to read program kit makes EVERYTHING possible, my daughter began reading in just 3 weeks! This program is fun and keeps the child engaged. Learning Dynamics 4 weeks to read helped my daughter and can do the same for you child.
Love the app & easy-to-follow lessons. My 5 year old did not like the first blending lesson because she didn’t understand but after a couple more days it clicked and now the blending session after each letter sound lesson is her FAVORITE part! She enjoys the lessons and has taken a lot of pride in herself & her progress! Definitely met the goal of reading in 4 wks!! 💕
My son silas loves to read. He is only 3 years old and already grasping the concept of how to say individual words and sentences and know what they mean. I just wish it was available back when i was a kid. Thanks Learning dynamics!
Simply the best reading program.
Don’t recommend
This has been a great program for my four year old who’s learning letters, letter sounds, beginning blending and who also is currently in speech. I have tried a few other programs with my other kids and this one is my favorite.
I am not one to leave many reviews, but I could not pass up the opportunity to review this wonderful product! My five year old was struggling with her alphabet, no matter what I did, it was not “clicking.”
A fellow mom friend told me she had heard about this program and wanted to try it with her daughter. I was in! I figured I had already tried everything else, why not this!?
After only the first week, I noticed my daughter wanted to do her reading and was so excited to start her first book! If we skipped one day, she wouldn’t allow it! She wanted to sit down and “learn”. It was fun and exciting for her! We are about a month into the program and we are half way through the first segment of books!!! She’s so excited to start the red books and the yellow books!!! This program is truly a blessing to have and I could not be happier with it!
This was such a BIG help!!! My son went up 4 reading levels in a matter of a few weeks! This system gave him the basic knowledge and confidence to read and a LOVE for it as well! I'm so thankful for Learning Dynamics and what they have to offer. So if you are on the fence, it IS worth it! I wish I found this sooner AND I wish I had found this for my older kids. Thanks so much!!
We are loving this program! My 7 year old and 5 year old are both getting so much out of it and we love how slow and steady it is!
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 13th November 2020
We love this program! Easy to teach and my kids really enjoy all the books!
The person that referred me has not gotten their bonus
Helps my daughters speech tremendously!!
I'm not someone who could teach i thought this came with a video or a download video for a better teacher for my children.
Hello! We have training videos on our YouTube channel and at 4WeeksToRead.com to help you along the way. You can always reach out to our team at Support@4WeeksToRead.com as well if you have any questions.
Im not impressed with the money back guarantee that deducts return shipping costs.
This is an excellent program! My daughter loves the songs and loves reading the books. It’s amazing watching her learn to read. I tried to teach her on my own and realized I needed help. That’s when I found 4 Weeks to Read. She’s only 4, but with this program she picked it up really fast.
Really neat program, but actual stories (as in content and characters) are kind of odd.
Thank you for your feedback, Kathryn!
We are only in the first group of books but my kids have loved the books and are doing such a great job reading them!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.17 based on 945 reviews