Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
I love this program and my kids love the songs and coloring pages. This is the best, funnest Pegram to learn basic phonics!
They are good materials. But my daughter doesn’t show any interest in it. I was going to return, but I have to pay over $10 shipping fee to return. Finally, I decided to keep it. I am thinking you should not pay shipping fee if there grantees you no risk.
We are really enjoying it so far. My four year old is eager to do the lessons most days and has the songs memorized.
This was our sixth attempt with curriculum to learn letter recognition, phonics and reading. To say I was skeptical to buy was an understatement. But it came with a guarantee and money back and I was desperate. I hesitantly began and it was exactly what she needed. Within the 4 week period she had read the first 5 books. I was beyind excited and so thankful for real help.
We're found a lot of progress using this material for learning and my son is doing great at school and feel more confident. Thank you.
Must buy. If you have the time its worth it.
Not doing anything to improve reading skills with my child.
We're so sorry to hear that our program didn't work for you. Please contact us at support@4weekstoread.com if you would like to return the program.
Customer support is very responsive and the online materials are easily accessible and easily understood.
Loving the Learning Dynamics reading system that we purchased!
this program do help my kids to learn how to read. I am very happy with the result.
It works !! I have A two and three-year-old they are doing great on this program .
He started reading!.
It helped my daughter improve
My 4 year old grandson loves it. He started reading already. Amazing! Thank you!
Excellent program
Easy to follow with short sharp lessons
The songs for the letters are great. My 4 year old granddaughter seems to really enjoy them. The reading books are good. My only suggestion is possibly adding a few more activities for each letter/sound so the child has more practice. It is well packaged and of good quality.
It’s Amazing!!
We are currently completing the lessons and my son is loving the experience. He starts kindergarten very soon and we are hoping to help jump start him with this program.
We have liked the program and my daughter is slowly learning to read. I would have said 5 stars but we did not get a few flash cards when we ordered.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.19 based on 378 reviews