Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
I’ve returned my items within the refund dates and that was over a month ago. No refund and no emails returned to me about it at all I’ve sent emails and nothing back.
Hello! Please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com so we can make sure your refund is processed ASAP.
AWESOME
Everything was very easy to navigate and understand on your website! Thank you!
Love love love this my 4 year old grandaughter is doing wonderful she lives to do it, loves the songs. And asks we what letters things start with that she hasent learned yet. Would recommend to anyone
I have waited over 2 months to receive this whole system. The first time I only got a partial shipment after already waiting about a month, then when I messaged and explained that I didn’t receive the whole thing customer service was nice and said they sent me the rest of it. I just received the rest of it after waiting a little over two weeks for it to get here. Once I opened the package I realized the books I was sent were clearly used. There were markings and drawings on them. For spending as much as we did on this system, I am completely disappointed. We were so excited to receive this and have waited 2 months for this whole thing to get here and I have never been so disappointed. This is ridiculous, and I’m regretting purchasing this system because we do have a system but it has been used and this is not what we paid for. Sincerely, A very unhappy customer
We are extremely grateful for these books! I have been to Educational stores where these types of books are very expensive - we appreciate the progressive nature of these books and it allows our kindergartner to experience small wins every day!
Love the books. They are fun to read with the humor added to them. I feel like the set is missing sight words and the reason for the 4 rating.
My 4 year old son loves this program and so do I!
Parent friendly directions to teach your kids how to read. My kid was already excited right out of the box. Didn’t have to give treats for exchange to read. She is always ready to read any time of day.
I haven’t started yet. It is the best approach for young readers. I think I’m going to like it a lot once I start to use it. 80$ is good price. Within most people’s’ reach and budget.
Easy to use. My daughter was behind in kinder not yet recognizing her letters and with this program she now recognizes some letters and she read her first book! Super proud mom. She even likes doing the lessons after lesson 2. She would ask me to do a lesson with her instead of me asking her. Teacher was impressed of how fast she caught up in class with the others, she's even a little ahead now, a couple students are still not reading at all. I recommend this program. My daughter's confidence went up and she's proud that she can read.
Not engaging.
Thank you for the feedback!
Provided great structure for my four year old who was exhibiting beginning reading behaviors! She is excited about using items in program and enjoys the letter stories and characters! If there were a writing piece, I would also purchase.
This helped my child immensely.
My son took to it like it was second nature!!
We love it. Last night my son loaned books to a friend. They are going to order now. My son has picked up so much in the last few weeks.
For younger kids with little or no letter recognition and sound skills, the lessons are great. But for my son who has those skills, the handbook was not as necessary. But the books make the purchase worth its value. Would be great if there were workbooks tailored to a couple of different levels. I love the music that comes with the program!
4 Weeks to Read has been a great resource for us in teaching my 3.5 year old the alphabet, how to sound out letters, and how to blend them together to create words. He absolutely loves the songs and the cardboard animals to help him remember what he’s learned. I’ve never thought to teach the alphabet not in alphabetical order but it has been the best way to teach my LO! He’s reading and I couldn’t be more proud. Thank you Learning Dynamics! This mama 100% recommends.
As a homeschool mom and daughter duo, we're loving this set. My daughter enjoys reading since starting and is moving along very quickly. We are both excited for her journey with Learning Dynamics.
I returned the product because it was beneath my Granddaughter's level at this time. I am still waiting for my refund.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.20 based on 446 reviews