Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
I love the app for the alphabets. My son enjoy singing it and had memorized most of the songs. I also love the reading books, especially for the beginners. I am glad I came across this.
My son is loving it. He is begging to do more lessons so he can get another book. I think my only request would be for a guide to show which lessons should be done before which book.
Love this! Taught me how to teach my son. Beautifully made !
I would love to become an affiliate. I love this program!
My child enjoys the lessons and has already read the first 2 books!
I feel like the item was a little overpriced for the materials received. The books could also be updated a little more to keep the child’s interest. I had high hopes for this program and followed manual and music, but my children were not impressed.
The lessons are short and perfect for my 4 year old. She is now reading, and we are not even halfway through the program. I am so glad I decided to invest in Learning Dynamics.
With this program, the child either gets it or they don't. Not very versatile.
I like the program and our granddaughter is progressing well. I might suggest that you include more practice using the alphabet letters to practice blending.
We're about 20 lessons into the curriculum and my 4.5-year-old LOVES it! She went from identifying letters to reading each week and being so highly motivated by the little books! This curriculum is great because it is reasonably price and doesn't just put your kid in front of an iPad, it makes them excited about reading actual physical text.
Wish their was a pacing guide, we've been going slow with it and its definitely going to take us longer than 4 weeks to read. My child is excited about it the program and asks me when we are going to do it each day. Love the songs and the CD that we can listen to in the car.
I works very well I think other should buy it
The system is very well thought out. We definitely see an improvement with our daughter`s letters recognition.
Did not keep my child's interest, he is more into the computer apps that involve interaction while learning the letters. It did not fit his learning style.
My kids love reading and learning from the short story and really enjoy reading it!!!
Love it! My daughter has really been enjoying the program!
I can’t believe how well it worked!!!
Easy to follow, the songs and short poems are fun and engaging!
I found it clunky to access the music and sounds. I think it needs to be updated.
I find this program ideal for teaching a child to read. My grandson actually looks foward to the lessons. I do not follow the actual time frame however i look forward tyo the one and oje time and enjoy seeing the quick progress
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.19 based on 874 reviews