Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
I love the program so far. Its a bit repetitive right now though, but I imagine get more interesting as we start to blend and my son starts to read the books (almost there). So far manage to keep his interest and looks like he getting it (keeps trying to sound out the words he knows). Wish there was like a weekly review of the letter sounds learn that week. Definitely will recommend
My older son really loves the "M" song and my little guy could sing the alphabet song everyday! We have had great progress in learning our letter sounds and true to form, our oldest can read about 9 words. He was intimidated first, thinking that he couldn't possibly be able to read a word himself, but we can see he confidence improving with every lesson!
It's a nice way to learn how to read. I like the CD of the alphabet and all the sounds. I've tailored it to us and he's interested in saying the first letter of every word he says. We tried blending and he gets it but it's a bit difficult so I've backed off and focused on the letter sounds. I don't like so much the reference to M&Ms. It seems harmless and cute, but he doesn't eat candy and has no reference as to what they are and I wasn't about to explain it to him. So I changed it to Mango, which he loves and we moved on. Then for letter J it's jelly beans. Why not just Jelly or Jump, why does it have to be candy? I don't need a song to reinforce candy consumption. I think he'll learn to read this summer, though I think 4weekstoread is a bit misleading advertising.
Everything is good. The only point for improvevement could be more space to practice writing letters in workbook. Its nice not to push kids too much by keeping it sweet and short, but one more line is necessary to give them chance to experience progress. and a booklet with lyrics of the songs would be nice too :))
It’s definitely a very motivating curriculum and the key is to make it as fun as possible. My 4 year old likes it a lot. The songs get so repetitive though. You can’t really differentiate which letter it is by the melody since they’re they same 3 circulating. My son knows the sounds, but still has a hard time putting the sounds together as a word. So we’re still working on it. Good program all together though. It also takes us longer than 15 minutes a day especially with review, coloring and putting words together. I’d recommend it to anyone wanting to give their little one a head start
Just started the program with my kids. I have more than one kid and so it takes longer than 15mn per lesson because they have to take turns with the reading parts. Other than that i can already see how well done this is made. Im very pleased with the purchase
My 4 year old son enjoys the lessons and is excited for the next one. I can definitely see his progress and I’ve been watching him independently attempt to sound out the letters in titles of his books and various signs. I enjoy the excitement he has for his reading accomplishments!
Short, too the point, easy to use.
I think the program has so far been very helpful. The only thing I see as a place to improve is a more thorough student workbook/teacher’s guide.
I love how simplistic and precise this program is! My son remembers each sound and gets very excited, when he learns and earns a punch out character for that day! I am very excited for him to begin the reading process And with 15mins per day, he’s getting closer to read a book soon! Thanks for making this process fun, precise and simplistic!
My dauther is almost 3 years old and it's hard to ingage her in the lesson, but she really likes the songs
My son (3 years and 4 months) begged me for a new letter every day, and wanted to spend up to an hour each day learning. By the end of 3.5 weeks, he had learned all his letters, their sounds, and had started to read!
My little has been learning to put together sounds through program Progression of books is great Wish there was better guidance on program after letters
We are enjoying the program. I wish that the songs could played offline.
We are glad to hear you are enjoying the program! You can download the digital version of the music here > https://4weekstoread.com/pages/music-access
The lessons are easy to prepare for and my kid genuinely has fun. My only critique is that the pictures seem outdated and sometimes confusing. The drawings are very strange. Also, I would choose words that kids are more familiar with. Instead of alligator (which my son confuses for a crocodile) choose an aardvark or armadillo. Also we dont use the word mittens here. Maybe it's a regional thing? So lesson 6 he struggled with that picture.
The program is good and easy to follow. However, as a former elementary teacher of 14 years I did find several mistakes throughout. Nothing that I could not figure out what it should be though. Some page numbers are wrong in the teachers manual, some of the student books were out of order for what is being taught. For example, some books used letter blends the students haven't been taught yet. I just changed the order on some of the books to accommodate. My daughter really likes the books.
Could include a simple paragraph in front of book explaining what color each book is for, etc. my girls started program before age 4
I will give a higher rating once I’ve had the chance to use it for a while longer. We’ve only just started this morning and I can say that after the first lesson, my child is already looking for her letter everywhere. I love the format, that it’s short and fun, and not over complicated! We call it her books game. Plus anything that incorporates music and repetition is awesome as far as I’m concerned. If today is any indication of how the next 3 1/2 weeks will go, I’ll be so happy to spread the word, seems to be well worth it!
Great way to teach letters and sounds but my little guy still cannot get the blending to actually read. Great intro though.
Looks great. Haven't started it yet.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.20 based on 446 reviews