Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
This program has been great for my 6year old and my 5year old! It has given my 6year old more confidence in reading and has established a strong base for my 5year old.
Made my daughter more reluctant to read. If that had been my goal, I’d have saved myself $70 and yelled at her every time she tried reading.
I was skeptical at first when I read that my child would be begging for more. But after 2 weeks in, she was asking on the way home from Meema's house, "Mommy, can we learn another letter?" My heart burst, and by week 3 she had read the first book. We are 4 books in now and she is excited with each next step!
I really like the music and characters that go with each letter!
Fun learning experience
Very good material for the beginners
My daughter was struggling with reading in kindergarten and then covid happened. This program had her reading confidently after 2 weeks. It helps her learn the letter sounds instead of memorizing words.
This program is way too expensive and there are better less expensive programs available. I just don't think it's worth the cost.
The methodology of the program is phenomenal. Our only recommendation is to consider a interface that it is a little more interactive for the kids, they are use to interact with a more tech delivery. The book are fantastic and our daughter is already reading.. which is impressive.
My shopping experience was seemless. My child is out of town on vacation so I have not had the opportunity to use the product as yet but I am excited to do so when she comes back home.
I loved everything about the letters, stories, and songs but as far as blending or reading I think it was an after thought :( there really isnt very much to help with blending.
My son loves the songs
My whole experience was unpleasant. My package got "lost" in the mail. The tracking number never really gave any information. Finally when it arrives it's slightly damaged but the contents are unharmed. I was told when purchasing I would get a CD to later be told all music was in an app or online. U MUST have internet access for this and also distract the child because now an phone or tablet MUST be present to complete. The unclearness of how to instruct the program is a problem. The rush factor is a problem. The non focusing on 2 letter sounds before jumping into the blending of 3 letter words. The fact that you don't mention in the song that the letter C has 2 sounds. How do I explain that circle and cement and cipher don't start with S. And lastly it's not an enjoyable experience for the child. If I have to give them Skittles to do it it's not the work that's fun it's the Skittles.
Hello Shyratta! The CD was discontinued from the program and removed from our website at the beginning of May so any orders placed after that point have the option of accessing the music from one of our many digital platforms available. The music can be streamed or downloaded so that it can be used without internet access. The lessons that teach the soft /c/ and soft /g/ sound are taught later in the program after long vowel sounds are taught so that there is no confusion between vowels and other letters that make more than one sound. There are no soft /c/ and /g/ words introduced in the books until after this lesson. Please reach out to our support team at Support@4WeeksToRead.com if you have any other questions or concerns. They are always happy to help!
I wish there was a lot more direction on how and when to incorporate the books. I never know what book we should be using and when. I’m
Sure it’s great for people who have a teaching background but for parents who don’t it’s difficult. I know other parents who are using it who are having the same struggle.
Thank you for reaching out! You will introduce the blue books after lesson 9. Continue doing the lessons in the program at your usual pace and spend 5-10 minutes reading each day. You should read and re-read each book, making sure your child has mastered one book before moving on to the next.

Every child will read the books at a different pace. There's no rush!
You will want to finish all the blue books before moving on to the red books. The red books should be introduced after you have completed the long vowel lessons(lessons 34-41). Instructions for the yellow and green books are lesson-by-lesson in the second half of the lesson manual.
Love the materials and lessons. Music is sing song and catchy. The stories help with alliteration of the new sound. I wish there was more instruction/direction to teach the blending skills.
Very easy to follow, and effective. My son asks me when it's time to sit down and practice his reading. Thanks for making a wonderful product.
We have loved using this program. We have seen great improvements in our daughter’s reading ability. She enjoys reading and really looks forward to each lesson.
What an excellent resource. The kids are asking for the learning dynamics lessons everyday. Thanks for making reading fun.
My son loves the program!
This program is SO easy to use, and my daughter really seems to enjoy each lesson. I think it helps that they are super short lessons, so she doesn't have time to get bored. And she doesn't mind sitting down to do it each time.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.14 based on 761 reviews