Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
It is unfortunate I started one lesson and we are now closed for at least 2 weeks because of Covid. I really have enjoyed all the material that came with the program and I think this will be a great source when I am able to use it fully.
My kiddo loves the app music and the mini books for at home use. It is the only reading program that we have been able to stick with and actually see some progress in.
If you don’t have a cd DVD player you can’t use disc. My son was not interested in any way
Hello! We have our music available on many digital platforms. You can download the Learning Dynamics app or find out music on our YouTube channel, SoundCloud or at 4WeeksToRead.com to stream or download.
We are still working through the program. My kiddo knows almost all the sounds thanks to the songs and really loves coloring the pictures in the workout! I do wish there were more guidance on blending sounds however.
Thank you for your feedback, Colby! Be sure to check out our YouTube channel for more help on blending.
Fast customer service, due to a missing extra workbook.
I am very happy with this program! It provides parents with a great strategy for teaching their kids to read. It also meets the kids at their level, starting very simple and slowly building on the skills they have learned. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to work with their child on improving their reading skills in a positive, stress-free, and effective way.
I bought my son this reading kit to help improve my sons reading and phonics. I can say his reading as improved and he is more comfortable with sounding words out no then before.
These products are flimsy, very basic and not worth the money. They are equivalent to those pre school workbooks that you can purchase for $10.
Hi Sharon! Thank you for your feedback.
My son loves the songs that teach him the letter sounds. He is doing much better pronouncing words and writing them.
My 5 year of granddaughter DID NOT was NOT reading until we ordered this material. Thank you for this simple fun encouraging way to learn to read. She IS READING👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
My daughter asks to "do her letters" every night. She loves it!
What a FANTASTIC program!! I don’t leave reviews often but in just 5 weeks (3 days/week, 10-20 mins/day) my almost 4yr old has gone from not knowing his letter sounds to sounding out 3-4 letter words. The program engages through audio, visual and tactile elements and includes learning developmentally appropriate books to accompany the lessons. I LOVE that it is phonics based (vs relying heavily on sight words) and requires no screen time. My kiddo loves the rewards system that it comes with... I can’t wait to see what the next 4 weeks look like for him but wow what success he’s off to!!!
Step by step instruction, very helpful.
This program was exactly what my child needed. His reading is moving right along after going through this program. Thank you
My daughterlove the 4 week to reading program. We don't do it everyday like we should but it really seems to keep her engaged when we are working on her reading. She loves all the songs too.
My student and her family are very happy with these books!! Thank you!!
I’m happy with the program all except book #5. Ham and ham, I can’t believe you’re company would think it was ok to have a body shaming book for the children to read. This is not Acceptable. It is a book about a cat who eats ham and jam and then gets fat. He then becomes sad so he exercises and gets skinny and then is happy again. I am Dumbfounded that any person would think that this was acceptable to install into our young children to believe that being a person of larger size is something to be ashamed of. And that we can only be happy if we are skinny. I would hope that Your company would look into removing this book from the series thank you very much
Thank you for your feedback, Elizabeth! We will look into this.
I have 6 year old daughter. She likes to be read to daily but struggles to read on her own.The second half of Kindergarten was online via zoom due to the pandemic. Then first grade started via zoom and they expected her to read at a level that I felt was missed due to online school.. not blaming teachers but you can only hold a child's attention for so long via zoom before they decide that they're DONE. saw a commercial on TV and its my best investment yet. You can download the app with the songs and lessons. My daughter calls is mama and daughter time she even points to box and ask if its time. Its the best investment she's eager to read and its reading at a better flow. Whoever came up with this knew how to capture and keep your child's attention. If you're thinking don't hesitate.. just do it. I've told all my family members about it!
I wish that there was a little video clip of to go along with the alphabet song. She lives the flash cards but it would be nice to alternate between flashcards and the flashcard being on the phone as we sing the song. We truly enjoy this program.
Doesn’t engage my child enough. I like the program it’s just not for my little on. Great Program!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.17 based on 945 reviews