Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
This is a great program for kids and parents to learn and have fun my daughter and I enjoy doing this together she has fun wile she is learning
If you are someone who has no teaching experience this program is perfect! The lessons are all laid out nicely and there is never any question on what to do next! My kids love “doing school” and look forward to it each day! The lessons are fun and the songs are catchy! I highly recommend 4Weeks to Read!
My kids are really engaged. I could see how proud they were to read their first book.
Was very happy with the way Learning Dynamics was very easy to get my granddaughter to want to use
Needs better instructions.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate it!
It’s very good program and we love it! It would be better if we could have more things to practice after learning each lesson.
Thank you for your feedback, Yunhee!
A valiant attempt but nothing new here. My daughter is not into it. She loves the books (simple, colorful, and plentiful) but the workbook is cheap (thin paper and blk/white) which is a let down
Thank you so much for providing feedback! We appreciate it.
Books are great my daughter's are learning fast to read. Thank you for your books.
We are thoroughly enjoying the program! My 6 yr. old grandson loves the songs and is progressing nicely. He has been an emerging reader (knows letter sounds but had trouble with blending into words) for quite some time. Now he has figured out blends and is building confidence with reading. Highly recommend the program.
My daughter is 7 and on an IEP at school. Reading has always been a struggle with her. I purchased this program for my 3 year old twins and quickly saw my 7 y/o picking it up. It’s been a few months and my 7 y/o grades have improved dramatically as has her confidence. She is reading everything! When she does not know the word she turns on her motor and that is only way she remembers the words and can sound it out!! I cannot thank you enough! We love learning dynamics!!
I really like the concept and structure of the program. It has been helpful for my daughter’s reading skills. The daily lesson is repetitive and I think some variation in that would keep my child more engaged in that portion of the lesson. But I am confident that the program will have her reading in 4 weeks, so I am pleased with it.
The songs are awesome! Even my two year old is learning the sounds of the alphabet from listening to the CD. The characters are perfect and are really helping when my daughter is having trouble remembering a letter or sound.
Brought for grandson. His mom loves it.. he is learning his letters, loves the songs and read his 1st book the other day
My 4yo son doesn't really like writing & words, he likes to build things (magnets, blocks, legos, bristleblocks etc)...wanted to give him a head start on Kindergarten learning (even though he is in a pre-k daycare school.) Ordered, this but we didn't start it right away, because of my own resistance to teaching. Got my husband to help out to teach and we either do it all together or alternate the teaching. My son really likes the songs. The lessons are short enough to hold his attention span. He likes to do the crossing out and coloring of the picture "words that start with". He is starting to sound out letters and words and make a connection there. Now that I see how much he likes it and he is learning, I am getting over my own resistance of teaching him and it's a time to bond with him. After he does his lesson, he wants to do a separate workbook that we got at Costco that has writing letters and coloring pictures in it. So overall I think this has been a good investment.
We like the learning system. Shipping was free, and it got here quickly. I am disappointed in the customer service. I tried contacting to get free shipping on an additional work book (I didnt realize that the free shipping was only on the learning system because I originally had both in my cart and then decided to order an additional work book later if we liked the system). I was told that wasnt an option to give me free shipping on the workbooks. I feel that the additional workbooks are overpriced in the first place, but to have to pay additional shipping as well is frustrating.
Thank you so much for your feedback, Molly!
This review was based on the product as well as the shipping amazing shipping fast delivery got it just in time for Christmas if it was a gift for my grandson who He struggling in his first year of school and as far as the product come tons of books that I'm sure he would get great value out of.
Would not pay for this if I could do it over
Thank you for your feedback. Please remember, we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee! Reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com if you would like to return the program.
Just starting but so far great
This program is wonderful! My 5 year old loves it and the books are perfect. I love that he is able to read every word unlike other books where he only knows a few. As a teacher and mom I can tell that this program is a major confidence booster!
It has been very helpful for my kindergartener. I would recommend it.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.19 based on 433 reviews