Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
I have been so worried about my twins when they weren't talking yet and they just turned 2. But This systems has helped my boys start talking and communicating better. I am so greatful. Totally worth every penny!!!
Great for my son
I’m a little disappointed after I got the kit. There’s a whole teaching manual and you should go online and watch the video how to teach it. I had no idea it was going to be so involved. Tried the first 2 books with my 5 year old grand daughter and she wasn’t very interested even though she is ready and she loves to be read to. I’ll try it a few more times before I decide to keep it or return it.
Thank you for your feedback! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com.
We have been using the ABC song 6 times. There is a part in the song where the lady singes so fast it's like a chipmunk. Would you consider replacing the cd? It does this on the letter "R".
Hi Nancy! So sorry for the issue. A new CD is on its way to you now!
I ordered Learning Dynamics Reading System from Learning Dynamics and received my order in a timely manner. I love the system! Great company to work with. I also enjoy reading the followup emails with information to help me.
Just tough with her age. She's 3
I never received the learning dynamics kit.
So sorry for the mistake, Saundra. Your tracking is showing it was delivered. Please contact us at support@4weekstoread.com so we can help you.
Can't rate something I still dont have .
Hi Danielle! Your tracking is showing that your order was delivered August 12. Please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com if this wasn't the case and we can help you.
Never received and they won’t refund me or respond to my e-mails. I was really looking forward to this program and I am very disappointed in the lack of customer service 😡
Hi Tamara,
We've responded to your emails today and on August 2nd. They may have gone to your junk mail.
I received my order 8/8/19, I very excited to review it.
It is very helpful for kids to learn reading!
My son love it and is excited about readying
We are on letter b and my daughter has done well with blending! We love the simplicity of the program! Both girls love there letter character cards! So far we are pleased with results! Thank you!
After receiving and reviewing this set, I think it is just what I was looking for. As a former preschool and kindergarten teacher, I know this is a great way to introduce letter sounds and build on what your child already knows. I think this would work well at a variety of levels and you can go as slow or as fast as you want depending on interest and timing. My 3 year old is at the very beginning stages so we are starting slow, playing recognition games with the flashcards, and listening to the songs.
Very good program
My son is 7 years old and he has autism and ADHD. He has known his alphabets since he was 2. I thought that reading would be easy for him but it wasn’t. I spent many many days trying to teach him with no results. His teacher who also was trying with out success suggest this program for him. Because she had so many other children that needed her attention, she was unable to give all the time he needed. She suggested that I give learning dynamics a try over the summer break. I did, and now he’s blending the letters and forming word. We are at lesson13 now and things are going great. I would recommend this for anyone that struggling to read or for any child from 3 on up.
Learning Dynamics does a great job of making learning fun! My 4 year old really enjoys it, though after 3 weeks he is still struggling with sounding words out. He doesn't seem to understand blending the letter sounds to make words. We stepped back from that and have focused on learning the letter sounds, which he does understand. Overall, I am happy with purchasing this curriculum.
This program has been amazing. We are into lesson 14 and my daughter is reading. She loves the whole process and loves putting the letters together to makes words. So happy we found this program. Thank you.
This is a good series of books that you can use to teach your child to read.
I haven’t got my book yet
Please feel free to email us at support@4weekstoread.com for an update on your order!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.20 based on 375 reviews