Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
I wish you still had the CD and full hand on and not online materials when we purchase. We went with this program cause we like hands on and not online and apps stuff. There are a lot of other online stuff and we chose physical program but you guys didn’t send all as expected. I hate to only hand over iPads or YouTube to my kid.
Hello Svetlana! The only part of our program that is digital is the music as many of our customers have expressed that they no longer use CDs. The rest of the program is all physical, hands-on material.
I have enjoyed watching my child begin reading by himself and while we still have practice and have taken things slower than the actual “4 weeks” I believe he has shown significant learning through your program.
My son is 4 years old. He read the first book after 3 days of starting the Learning Dynamics program.
4 Weeks to Read is a rigorous yet playful program that allows young children to gain the confidence and knowledge they need to start reading. More importantly, Learning Dynamics designed a program that gets children excited about reading. The step-by-step methodology, the colorful illustrations, playful stories, sweet cut-out characters, songs, workbook, and flashcards all contribute to a very enjoyable and productive experience for both the child and the parent/teacher. This is a valuable tool during COVID-19 and beyond.
Informed delivery and kids love it
Thank you for your products!
Books are too hard after book 3. It’s too long for my son and he lost interest.
Learning Dynamics is very engaging and helped break through to our daughter in a way we could not on our own. Her confidence is now visible and she reads her Learning Dynamics books to us now. My wife and I are making sure we keep Learning Dynamics in good shape for our son and the baby in mommy’s tummy. I am very happy we found Learning Dynamics.
Not impressed at all.
Thank you for your feedback, Sandra.
I bought this program for my almost-4 year-old son, and he loves it. He requests to do lessons so he can "have a new friend" with the punch-out cards. I had my doubts on whether he could truly read his first book in 4 weeks, but I was pleasantly surprised by how the lessons prepared him to blend the letter sounds to form words. The main thing is that he's excited for lessons, which makes it worth all the money.
Lessons were poor quality, “workbook” was a joke. Would not recommend. Definitely will not have a child reading in 4 weeks.
We appreciate your feedback, Lindsay!
I love this reading program! My daughter enjoys each lesson and the songs make it fun and enjoyable for her! This program should be used in schools. It's a fun and easy way for kids to learn to read.
I am amazed by the progress my dyslexic six year old has made.
Absolutely amazing program!! We are so thankful and happy to have found this program! It truly works! My son LOVES the songs!
My son (riding 1st grader) has thrived using this program. The methods and book progression give him the confidence to try new words and make bigger blends! He is doing so well and will be more than ready for 1st grade this year!
Not very effective aside from learning the alphabet song
We appreciate your feedback!
my 3 year old is loving the flash cards, he walks around reciting he's ABC and trying to count. He loves it.

R Hubbard
This program has been wonderful and has helped my son focus on learning his letters and we are slowly working on reading.
The program is really great and I enjoy teaching the kids and they are learning to read. It’s awesome and buyers to should try it.
My son has been struggling with learning his alphabet and sounds and this program has really helped. He got so excited one day and said I am learning.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.14 based on 761 reviews