Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
Its pretty good. Some of the songs, like letter "s" are very hard to hear the lyrics over the music. I like the way its structured, the order the letters are introduced, and the cute songs. I paid $17.99 extra for an extra student set that I thought included the incentives and a workbook. But I only got the workbook, no extra incentive cards. With two kids I have to alter the end of each lesson since I'm not "giving them" that little letter piece to keep (can't have them share one little letter. Like for 'p' it says "you may keep this little p." They can't share that.) The $17.99 extra was NOT worth the extra workbook alone. We could have skipped it and just used a lined pre-k paper (as we have been doing) to practice writing. The practice area is so small anyway in the workbook. Anyway I can get the $17.99 back??? Also, paying so much extra for expedited shipping was a huge waste of money (whatever was fastest, next day I think.) It didn't get sent out for a few days and then it was delayed in transit so it took over a week to get it (not next day.) All-in-all I figure I paid over $30 too much for it. Would be nice to recoup all that. Could you contact me? If not, Live and learn.
Still haven't got my purchase, so easy to shop but so long to get the product so far poor service at this time.
Great books! Solid, ystematic phonics instruction!
Just started, not sure how well it would work.
Please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com if you have any questions!
I couldn't figure out how to order a workbook only so I emailed learning Dynamics and they got back to me very quickly and told me how to do it. The website should allow you to order a workbook by itself but there's no options so you have to order the program plus a workbook and then delete the program and leave the workbook in a cart. It was simple to do but they should allow an option just to order a workbook.
My 7 and 4 year old both like this program. The 7 y.o. likes the phonic exercises and the stories they keep him interested. My 4 y.o. really likes the story with the first lessons on learning the letters like the mouse for lesson 1.
I love the kit that I recieved, the only thing I would change would be the website to listen to the songs.
The songs are super catchy and my girls love to listen to them in the car. I wish some of the words were updated to more commonly used words. Other than that i think the program is great. Just completed lesson 2.
My daughter star to blending sounds We love this program.
We’ve found the brief lesson plans to be the perfect length for our kiddo’s attention span, and the songs are a great way to keep her engaged. Great product!
With me practicing with my grandson over and over the guarantee dis not hold.
So sorry to hear you didn't have the success you were hoping for with our program! We appreciate the feedback.
Love it. I like the YouTube videos.
My 3 and 5 year old both love the songs, lessons and books. My oldest picked up very quickly and in less than 2 weeks is now reading the books. This is a great program for parents like me who care about their kids and want to invest time in their education but are looking for help in how to teach them. Thank you!
I had my doubts when I first purchased this. However, I couldn’t believe how quickly my son caught onto the letters and sounds. By week 3, he was reading one of the beginner books on his own. Great product!
My 4 year old loves it!
Catchy songs, easy to teach, and fun for kids. My daughter begs to do it!
Not impressed at all
Thank you for your feedback, Ryan!
I feel it’s not much help full how can I return this
Sorry to hear the program isn't working out for you. Please email us at support@4weekstoread.com for return instructions.
This program is good and comprehensive!
Once I get the product I will be happy to review! Still have not received the package!
Please feel free to email us at support@4weekstoread for an update on your order or if you have any questions or concerns!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.20 based on 375 reviews