Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
Books are important for kids in learning and remembering everything they had learned.Learning Dinamics application is helpfull in applyin the books.My kids love printed books.
It said I would receive $25 Amazon gift card if my referred friend purchased the system, but never received, has been almost two months.
Hello!
Please reach out to our team at support@4weekstoread.com and they can look into that for you.
Very impressed!
My nephew was enrolled in a PreK 3 class but with the budget cuts the program was excessed. As the educator in the family, I decided to take on the responsibility of teaching my nephew. A colleague referred me to Learning Dynamics and I was impressed at the lesson plans (also available online) and the materials. He is absolutely loving the Alphabet songs and stories.
Love this program... my daughter is loving reading time. She memorizes the song pretty quickly and enjoys singing along. Thank you so much!
This program is wonderful. My daughter is 4 and asking to learn to read. These books really start from ground level and are easy enough to build confidence, unlike many early readers. She is excited to “work” on the program. We are going at a much slower pace, but she’s enjoying it and not frustrated. The books definitely ramp up and advance, but I know she’ll be ready and still happy about reading when we get there. Thanks so much for your excellent program!
My 2 year old is learning so much. We love the songs and the stories help her remember so much.
My 3 year old LOVES this. Though not quite reading yet, she knows all letter sounds from this.
Great System! My son is reading at 4 years old and has such confidence in himself thanks to this program!
I Love everything about this system except lack of diversity! But aside from that, it works!
Me and my son love it! He's very excited to do our program after school as he is learning the sounds in kindergarten already. This easy to follow steps makes learning to read more exciting for the child. Im glad I made this purchase for my child. Invest always in your child's education and believe me children are like sponges so just some patience and remember you are learning with too!
My child has enjoyed learning!
This program has been working really well for my 4 year old. She begs me each day to work on a letter and read her books! The additional prize cards and songs are a hit as well. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for some basic structure with a little added excitement while teaching letters and reading.
My little girl is excited to learn to spell because of these books. It’s great!
A very well put together sequential material for kids.
I like that the lessons are short. Unfortunately for my 4 yrs old is not good enough to keep his attention. I play, sing even dance. I make sure I encourage him but it doesn't seem so sink in. I have not been able to have him put the words together. I get discourage. I think I might be doing something wrong. Friends tell me he is "too young", which I don't believe it. Others tell me that because we are bilingual, it takes longer.
Thank you for your feedback! Be sure to reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com if you need any help along the way!
This program taught my 5 year old to read in less than 30 days ! Such a fun way to learn and a helpful tool to teach !
I really love the scripted nature of this program. The music is great too! I've only given it four stars at this moment because we just started using this program with my son who is almost four. So far, I'm very happy with this curriculum.
The books are great and I really think the program would work for most kids. Unfortunately my daughter did not like all of the characters so she was not into learning with them. The program really does a nice job of making the learning fun though. With the blending of sounds, they talk about using your mouth as a motor, which is great but my daughter didn’t enjoy that either. I thought she would love it since she loves to learn but we didn’t use anything except the actual books. She loved reading the books and we just talked about the sound that the letters made and how to blend as she read. It is thorough and nice, it just wasn’t great for us.
Amazing!! Both of my kids are reading and my youngest is only 4 years old!!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.17 based on 945 reviews