ProCook Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProCook

0844 88 88 380

Unit 3, The I O Centre, Gloucester United Kingdom

Tell us how ProCook made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Beware! Cast Iron became extremely rusty in first use! Bad customer service! I didn't want to buy a Cast Iron dish of low quality and this seemed to be a good one. But just when using it for the first time it became covered with heavy rust. I got a replacement, took it from the box, and following the instructions carefully I gently washed it, oiled it and started cooking. When opening the lid I found it again cover with rust. Trying to communicate with the manufacturer's customer service - they refused to take responsibility and said that I used it wrongly. No product, cheap quality as it will be, is not supposed to have rust all over in first use!!!
I purchased 3 "Professional" quality frying pans with a 25 year guarrantee and after 3 weeks of use in a DOMESTIC kitchen, the surface of the 3 pans appeared to be scuffed and were rough to the touch. I contacted Procook who sent me a long questionnaire to fill out and their analysis is that I have been moving the food round the pan too vigorously!!! They have decided this from a few photos taken with my mobile and my claim for refund/replacement has been denied under the terms of the guarrantee. Pretty shoddy for pans that cost nearly £100 EACH! I am now going to Trading Standards and hopefully will get a charge back as I paid by Credit card. The only silver lining is thank God I didn't buy the knives too!!
After purchasing Procook anodised pots after a few weeks we found very small scratches appearing at the bottom of 2 pots I have gone through multiple questions with Procook and they came back and said we were more or less being rough with utensils. I have Procook plastic utensils and etc and non of the other pots have this problem Very disappointed in how I have been treated I have gone back to complain as I purchased the items only weeks ago and I have adhered to all of the preparation before using the pots and only use very soft utensils and washing with sponge Not happy at all
i bought the ProCook Professional X50 Knife Set for £53 to which i found the 13cm utility knife to be really blunt and to be honest my cheap utility knife was sharper. very disappointed.
Quality of product and speed of delivery are excellent
Excellent goods at great prices
I have ordered several items from Procook and the service has always been excellent.
The delivery was quick, non stick pan was well packaged and exactly as described.
Have bought casserole dish, large stock pot and bone China plates. Delivery on all items was quick and packaging was very good. Items were value and even had discount from plates. Site was easy to use as was ordering. Will order again.
Bought a set of saucepans, excellent value and perfect for my needs
Prompt service with my order and speedy tracked delivery.
ProCook is rated 3.80 based on 10 reviews