Zooplus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zooplus
Read Zooplus Reviews

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Zooplus 1 star review on 11th December 2019
Jurgita
Zooplus 1 star review on 11th December 2019
Jurgita
Zooplus 1 star review on 30th November 2019
Yaga
More Photos & Videos
Always a good choice to be found and very competitive prices. Speed of delivery is very quick and communication excellent. Points are awarded for purchase too so you can save as you spend, plus free delivery if you spend over £30. Plenty of reviews from customers and a photo gallery of pets enjoying the products makes this a fun place to shop online. I am very happy to recommend Zooplus.
great selection of dog food at an excellent price
Excellent first class website with an extensive range of competitively priced cat,dog and other animal food and a vast range of accessories.Their customer service is excellent as is their delivery service.Would not shop anywhere else now.
Food that my numerous pets love.....offering something different.
Zooplus has a fantastic range of treats, toys and agility equipment for dogs, it's our go to place when we need supplies for our darling boy. Delivery is always within 2/3 das specified and their customer service was excellent when a box of treats we ordered wasn't complete they refunded it in full within 2 days. The selection on offer is fantastic and competitively priced. LP
Consistently quick on delivery
Good products, very good prices, and good Delivery times.
What more could I ask for.
Great prices and fast delivery and access to vet diet cat food brands from Germany that are much cheaper, as well as all UK brands
Used to be a very good company but recently have been simply appalling. Orders have been wrong or incomplete, delivery has been totally random and erratic, payments have been wrong and customer support has been a joke. Very sad since have been using them regularly, ( large orders every month ) for the past 5 years with no problems but the past 6 months have been a total nightmare
I order from ZooPlus regularly as they're one of the few places that stock the specific food my cats need for their health condition and as part of their loyalty program, I save a lot of time and money.
There was a time not too long ago where I had just ordered a large bag of dry cat food and my cats conditions worsened just before it arrived (space of about 3 days). I was instructed to change their diet again and so called up to return the dry food.
I had expected to go through the hassle and cost of returning this huge item but was asked to donate it instead, receiving a full refund of the product.
It was a gesture that made a huge difference for me as I was really stressed by the health of my cats and worried about arranging the return in time.
Their order processing time is very prompt too. It's just a shame about the delivery services (yodel usually) being rubbish. However, they also have DPD as an option.
Their prices are unbeatable and delivery is so fast it's unbelievable! Excellent all round service.
Great range, good prices and very efficient payment and delivery!
Hills perscription cat food always a great price, prompt free delivery.
Great online pet supplies company. Speedy delivery, well packaged, good prices. Highly recommended!
They have smaller special offers like getting a 3 pack of dental treats (I stocked up) plus a much larger half-price Black Fortnight Offer of a really tall and strong scratching post that I was so glad to find for my ever-active 2 year old moggy.
Amazing value on pet food and always delivered promptly.
Zooplus supply a vast range of products for many animals, the quality of the foods are good, and at very competitive prices. Delivery is very prompt and reliable. My cats have dietary problems, and zooplus had the food that works for them. I once contacted their customer services when my payment didn't go through, they sorted out the problem quickly and with a curtious attitude, in an efficient way. Wouldn't use anyone else or animal food.
Always provide excellent service from ordering to delivery. There's also the added bonus of collecting points and choosing gifts for your pets. Would totally recommend Zooplus for all your pets needs
An excellent company with quick delivery. They carry a vast range of pet foods at a good price ,and I can always get the items I am wishing to buy from the easy to use web site.
Zooplus is rated 4.38 based on 107 reviews