A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Always very helpful and always find an insurer to meet my needs"
(Southampton) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"not the cheapest however the service outways the slight difference in price and to me that is more important especially when there is a problem and a friendly face can make the problem disappear,"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Excellent customer service. I was made fully aware of my policy options. Efficient and friendly, was able to answer my queries. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to friends and colleagues."
(Oxford) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Friendly effective staff....very competitive in terms of price."
"The Best one"
(Tooting) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Ed was very helpful understood our needs which were complicated. Very happy to recommend A Plan Insurance"
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"They are Very helpful and also local to me😊"
(Farnham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"It is so nice to pick up the phone and get through quickly, no music playing for ten minutes or longer while you hold on, and speak to a real human being straight away. They go out of their way to make sure that the customer comes first, nothing is to much trouble. I am 66 years old and this is the best insurance broker I have found. Just great service."
(Bletchley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Great service giving me the correct motor policy that I require. Will recommend A Plan Insurance."
(Cheltenham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Friendly helpful staff good on price"
(Shirley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"We have used A plan for our business for the last few years. Up to date we have been really pleased with their service. Unfortunately this year we are really disappointed. We had to make a claim this year and found out that the information A plan had given to the insurance company was incorrect and we have had real problems sorting out our claim. The information the A plan member of staff gave us was incorrect and after six weeks we are still waiting for our van to be repaired!!!"
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Dear Mrs Franklin, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed this feedback onto the branch that you dealt with and their manager. They will be in touch to discuss the matter in more detail and hopefully resolve this with you.
"The constant harassment at least 6 weeks before the renewal date was relentless. My house phone, my mobile phone and my work phone all hours of the day and night. I spoke to someone and told them to stop keep calling and I would get back to them nearer the time of the renewal. Absolute nightmare!"
(Chelmsford) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Dear Mr Lucas. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed this on to your Branch Manager. Rest assured that we take this feedback seriously and will be using it to improve our processes in future.
"Carterton branch are very helpful. I recommend Steve Aldous and David Aldous, Excellent!"
(Witney) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Helpful and thorough."
(Worcester) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Pleasant staff to deal with and good prices"
(Shirley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I like to have all my insurances in one place but I think that what you charge for lots of insurances is a lot. I am looking at other insurances now."
(Worcester) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"top notch !!"
(Andover) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Been with them for many years now, always get a superb service and all be it maybe not the cheapest insurance available, the service and the ease of renewal make the the difference worth it."
(Hall Green) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Excellent as ever!"
(Abingdon) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Job done but I had to hold on for a long time I kept being put on hold"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback Mr Smith. We have passed this on to your branch so that they can improve processes in the future.
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.72 based on 5,564 reviews