A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Very polite professional service Would recommend for price and Quality of service
(Swindon) - Posted 1 month ago
Staff are very efficient and knowledgeable. The staff always listen to my questions and respond in a clear manner. I was very pleased with my recent home contents insurance renewal quote.
(Poole) - Posted 1 month ago
Can't fault the service I've had from them over the years I've been a customer.
(Bicester) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent personal service as usual.
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 1 month ago
Very happy with this company, helpful and competitive.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
You have always been quick and efficient to provide alternative quotes when informed of changes in my/our personal circumstances. You hvae retained my business sine my then home insurers refused to cover our personal belongings when we went into rented accommodation prior to leaving Witney fifiteen years ago.
(Witney) - Posted 1 month ago
Friendly and helpful
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 1 month ago
Been dealing with A Plan for many years now with cars and houses insurances.Always excellent customer service and very helpful. Reminded when policies expire as well. Very polite staff. Thank You.
(St Albans) - Posted 1 month ago
Competitive prices with 5* customer service brought me back as returning customer.
Very happy with A plan.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 1 month ago
You are local and always find time to discuss insurance matters be it Home, Car or Rented Property when I am concerned at the increase in premium you do your best to assist which is why I am still a regular customer.
(Alton) - Posted 1 month ago
very good service and the rates was competible .
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 month ago
excellent service ans friendly staff
(Swindon) - Posted 1 month ago
I am so happy u are the best at all you do thank you so much and very helpful to
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 month ago
I am very happy with the service I get from A-Plan. They look for the very best deal that suits my needs. If I ring them, they are always polite and helpful. I would highly recommend them for all your insurance needs.
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 1 month ago
Very prompt and cooperative
(Hall Green) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you everything ok and fine as always
(Macclesfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Very helpful answered all my questions and sorted out my new policy in minutes. Thank you.
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 month ago
The staff at A-Plan Alton are always polite, friendly and very helpful. I'vve been their customer for over twenty years, and would not change to another broker. Thank you A-Plan.
(Alton) - Posted 1 month ago
Renewing our Home policy was easy. They then offered to quote for car insurance; took all the details and never got back to us with a quote.
(Woking) - Posted 1 month ago