A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Amazing staff. Great knowledge and customer service.
(Loughborough) - Posted 1 month ago
Always very helpful.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 month ago
James Homden in Southampton was very helpful in finding an insurer which would insure my house contents for £150,000 without having to fit house alarms. We had some correspondence on some individual items needing specific valuation and advice from A Plan was clear and precise.
(Southampton) - Posted 1 month ago
I re-newed my car insurance in July 2019. The service offered by the A plan insurance consultant (Chris) was very good. Prior to contacting me, he had already searched the various car insurance databases for the best deal available to me on the market. It became a formality in re-newing my car insurance to a satisfactory conclusion.
(Fareham) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent customer service and friendly professional staff . Pleasure to deal with this company.
(Weybridge) - Posted 1 month ago
Professional friendly and competitive service
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 1 month ago
They were very good and helpful and found the best price for my insurance
(Kidderminster) - Posted 1 month ago
Always efficient, polite and I always feel the Hall Green Office have really looked after my interests.
(Hall Green) - Posted 1 month ago
Staff always friendly, competent and fully informed of negotiation status. Discussions are vastly more helpful than on line applications or direct approaches to an insurance company. Quotations are competitive.
(Camberley) - Posted 1 month ago
I have used a plan for a number of years and as usual their service is excellent I would always recommend them for speed price and helpfulness. PEggy spear.
(Staines-upon-Thames) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent, professional and efficient service with friendly knowledgeable staff
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 1 month ago
Very pleased with the service I recurved .
(Bath) - Posted 1 month ago
I had to be proactive to start the renewal process this year and the follow up Admin left a lot to be desired. Documentation promised to sent to me never arrived and when I called in the office nothing was ready for collection. I was told this was due to computer problems but it happened with both my House and Car insurance renewals! The actual insurances obtained however were competitively priced and met my requirements.
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Moore, we are sorry to hear about your experience. I have asked your branch to get in touch to discuss this.
Excellent service as always. Friendly and helpful staff and a quick response from the underwriters. I always reccommend A plan to my friends who have Classic cars.
(Worcester) - Posted 1 month ago
Our thanks to Oxford APlan particularly to Mark and Ashley who have looked after us so well with all our insurances for many years.
(Oxford) - Posted 1 month ago
Efficient and courteous as always! Full competitive quote in a matter of minutes, then full Household Insurance organised in a few minutes
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 month ago
I have enjoyed and I’m happy with that
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 1 month ago
Staff worked hard to ensure my quotes were the most competitive for the same or better cover
(Motor Direct) - Posted 1 month ago
The process of renewing our home insurance was simple and straightforward thanks to your pleasant and helpful staff - a brief phone call and it was all done for another year.
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 month ago
I would have scored 5 star, as the communication and courtesy are brilliant. However, as with all such transactions, it seems like there has to be a short period of negotiation before getting the ‘best’ offer. It would be great to feel that the renewal is already the best offer. Having said that, I feel far more confident dealing with A-Plan than trawling through comparison websites.
(Macclesfield) - Posted 1 month ago