A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

I have been with A-Plan for 7 or 8 years now and they have been very good and staff in the Ruislip shop are very polite.
(Ruislip) - Posted 2 months ago
Very polite professional service Would recommend for price and Quality of service
(Swindon) - Posted 2 months ago
Staff are very efficient and knowledgeable. The staff always listen to my questions and respond in a clear manner. I was very pleased with my recent home contents insurance renewal quote.
(Poole) - Posted 2 months ago
Can't fault the service I've had from them over the years I've been a customer.
(Bicester) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent personal service as usual.
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 2 months ago
Very happy with this company, helpful and competitive.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
You have always been quick and efficient to provide alternative quotes when informed of changes in my/our personal circumstances. You hvae retained my business sine my then home insurers refused to cover our personal belongings when we went into rented accommodation prior to leaving Witney fifiteen years ago.
(Witney) - Posted 2 months ago
Friendly and helpful
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 2 months ago
Been dealing with A Plan for many years now with cars and houses insurances.Always excellent customer service and very helpful. Reminded when policies expire as well. Very polite staff. Thank You.
(St Albans) - Posted 2 months ago
Competitive prices with 5* customer service brought me back as returning customer.
Very happy with A plan.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 2 months ago
You are local and always find time to discuss insurance matters be it Home, Car or Rented Property when I am concerned at the increase in premium you do your best to assist which is why I am still a regular customer.
(Alton) - Posted 2 months ago
very good service and the rates was competible .
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 2 months ago
excellent service ans friendly staff
(Swindon) - Posted 2 months ago
I am so happy u are the best at all you do thank you so much and very helpful to
(Cheltenham) - Posted 2 months ago
I am very happy with the service I get from A-Plan. They look for the very best deal that suits my needs. If I ring them, they are always polite and helpful. I would highly recommend them for all your insurance needs.
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 2 months ago
Very prompt and cooperative
(Hall Green) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you everything ok and fine as always
(Macclesfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Very helpful answered all my questions and sorted out my new policy in minutes. Thank you.
(Thatcham) - Posted 2 months ago
The staff at A-Plan Alton are always polite, friendly and very helpful. I'vve been their customer for over twenty years, and would not change to another broker. Thank you A-Plan.
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.72 based on 6,050 reviews