A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Staff very helpful and got me the best quote for myself and it took the stress out of shopping around"
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 month ago
"First class service from initiall phone call through to policy acceptance . Cheers to all at A-Plan"
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful"
(Horsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent Staff, Cooperative and clear communication"
(Taunton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Just a guick note to say how still very pleased i am with a plan in gloucester after all the years me and my wife have been dealing with them and in particular gentleman called Scott I think his his name , always very polite and assisting which makes keep going back thank you"
(Farnham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Extremely helpful and efficient, staff clearly know their job and are very thorough. Car premium reduced from that dealt with by previous broker. Very happy with the service."
(Exeter) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great insurance provider"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
"The team have always done me proud. Polite and friendly."
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 1 month ago
"Have only been signed up to tha A-Plan insurance for a short while so can’t really give any worthwhile feedback yet!"
(Winchester) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service and done all the work for me to find my insurance."
(Tooting) - Posted 1 month ago
"You may be very good brokers, but I find your efficiency and persistence pretty intrusive. Once having one policy with me, it's felt like you've pestered me for more business. I understand the motive to grow your business, and it's a competitive market. But insurance matters much more to you than to me, and I have found myself wincing inside when I see a text, mobile call or answer message, or email from you. I prefer a lighter-tocuh approach please."
(Macclesfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Mr Lupton. I have passed this feedback on to your branch so they should take this on board now.
"Excellent service and I would recommend using A plan to anyone"
(Exeter) - Posted 1 month ago
"All okay. Thanks"
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service, very helpful."
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful service from Craig and since recommended Aplan to friends."
(Bath) - Posted 1 month ago
"a-plan insurance very good @staff very helpful"
(Ipswich) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful."
(Macclesfield) - Posted 1 month ago
"Better than the rest , simple"
(Newport) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very gud"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
"Your staff present as professional, polite and cooperative with a good understanding of the customer's requirement."
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 5,517 reviews