A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"A-plan Acted as Liaison between me and insurer and made good alternative suggestions when case wasn’t straightforward. Pro-actively kept the case moving forward and case was settled within 4-5 weeks. Very pleased"
(Welwyn) - Posted 2 months ago
"The only insurance company to contact me before my van insurance renewal and say we’ve found you cheaper insurance with the same cover."
(Solihull) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have been with A Plan for 10 years or so - I have been very happy insuring a number of cars and our house & contents with them. The cost has been very competitive and the policies have been explained to me in a meaningful way so I am able to make the choices that are relevant to us. When I have had concerns they have been dealt with to my satisfaction. For me the buy in is the great total service which I find very beneficial to us."
(St Albans) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very helpful"
(Andover) - Posted 2 months ago
"i arranged the temporary insurance, and stated the three days for it`s cover. it was done a couple of days before required. The dates were onto the proposed third day when the cover insurance documents arrived. When i checked them they only showed that cover was from the third day onto two subsequent days. which i did not request. What i am asking is if there had been an accident and claim would i have been covered for those two previous days. The person who was driving my car was basically uninsured for comprehensive cover as i had requested."
(Fareham) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for your feedback Mr Hooper. I have passed this on to your branch who will be in touch to discuss this matter with you. Apologies for any inconvenience and concern caused.
"Face to face service, best value - beats online quotes easily. Saved over £250 on home insurance"
(Fareham) - Posted 2 months ago
"Expert advice in a friendly manner"
(Wimbledon) - Posted 2 months ago
"A very helpful and competent service from A- plans staff which makes a welcome change!! Keep up the good work!!"
(Macclesfield) - Posted 2 months ago
"The consultant was very thorough and helpful."
(Abingdon) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great service and knowledge saves me time searching and finding what I don't want."
(Cheltenham) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very good and easy service. No problems at any stage."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have always found the A-Plan team at the Eastleigh office exceptionally helpful, courteous and very happy to help with any queries. It is to their credit too that no matter how busy the office is they treat each customer individually and in an unhurried manner. Many thanks."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have mainly dealt with the staff at Woking branch who are always more than helpful, and best of all honest when it comes to competitor comparisons. This has particularly earns my respect and I will always give them the chance to quote their best price for me. I even introduced my boss to the business team at Camberley and received equally excellent service there too. Well done, keep up the good work!"
(Woking) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent customer service at Cheltenham. Always helpful in finding us the right policy to suit our needs at a competitive price."
(Cheltenham) - Posted 2 months ago
"Polite attention on the phone."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very helpful , very friendly staff , excellent service"
(Sheldon) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very helpful"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
"The staff are so polite and knowledgeable on there job and give excellent advice"
(Staines) - Posted 2 months ago
"The usual good service offered by A plan and a friendly voice to deal with"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very understanding and always get a good deal"
(Sandhurst) - Posted 2 months ago