A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

I've used this company as my broker for years now without any problems. Their service is excellent and I never have to go scratching about on the internet myself. We Strongly recommend them.
(Newport) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service.
(Kidderminster) - Posted 1 month ago
A-Plan is a great company and dealt with all my needs. 1st class.
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 1 month ago
Pleasant & helpful staff
(Wilmslow) - Posted 1 month ago
Gail Clark at Parkstone, Poole Branch has resolved the issues I had to my satisfaction. Thank you very much Gail
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Bailey, we are sorry to hear about your experience. I have asked your branch to get in touch to discuss this.
Polite, new the product required, and gave a good price
(Kidderminster) - Posted 1 month ago
4 stars only because no one is perfect! Different offices of A-plan have handled my insurance for house, car and workshop for several years to my complete satisfaction. I have recommended them to family and friends with the same result. In fact, I am a damned good (unpaid) salesman for the company! MJT
(Camberley Commercial) - Posted 1 month ago
I bought both my insurances at Chester branch. Lovely bunch of people,my husband and I always' have a good laugh with them. The price of the insurances are very good too.
(Chester) - Posted 1 month ago
very efficient
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
Very pleased with speedy reply to my calls. Transferred quickly to the department I need. The brokers are always very polite and very helpful.
(Solihull) - Posted 1 month ago
Knowledgeable staff
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 month ago
The staff are always pleasant and helpful
(Hereford) - Posted 1 month ago
Quick enough to take my money but had to chase up documents I requested. Also recommend a friend and yet again had to make numerous calls to claim my £25 voucher.
(Maidstone) - Posted 1 month ago
disappointed you do not cover mice in roof.didnot no when i change insures
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 month ago
Found it very easy to renew my policy, staff very helpful.
(Evesham) - Posted 1 month ago
My initial contact to notify the accident was not an experience I would like to experience again. My perception was that I should pay for the damage as mu insurance premium would increase if I claimed. Fortunately I have managed to avoid claiming on my insurance for a long number of years and when I needed to claim, I was disappointed. Also this survey mentions that I have taken out a new policy with APlan but to my knowledge, this is not the case, although I have made a claim!
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Neil, we are really sorry to hear about your experience. I have asked your branch to get in touch to discuss this.
Good service and good price
(Solihull) - Posted 1 month ago
did NOT renew policy on x3 motorcycles that I had covered with A plan as got better deal online,saving over £200 on one machine alone,quoted £278 on a 24yr old machine and got cover for that bike at less than £78 for same cover of TPF&T,I WILL BE CHECKING MY BANK ACCOUNT AT CASH MACHINE TO ENSURE NO UNAUTHORISED WITHDRAWAL OF CASH HAS BEEN MADE FOR INSURANCE AS I CLEARLY TOLD THE AGENT ON THE PHONE I HAD RENEWED ELSEWHERE. If funds have been taken without my authorisation,i will be lodging a complaint with the fsa.
(Northampton) - Posted 1 month ago
The staff at the A-Plan Dunstable Branch are always very friendly, very professional and always explore all the price options of the particular insurance plan i require.
(Dunstable) - Posted 1 month ago