A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Staff have always been polite and helpful and I have never had a problem with A-Plan over the many years I have used them. Down to good only because trying to download my policy just didn’t work. Despite two phone calls to A-Plan where staff were helpful, despite following all instructions I still couldn’t download the policy as it kept saying fields not recognised. No amount of double or triple checking helped and eventually it was agreed the policy would be sent out by post. This was a frustration for which I deducted one star."
(Epsom) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Sorted in mins."
(Shrewsbury) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I have all ways been happy with APlan"
(Farnborough) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Strange experience. First quote was expensive and the agent struggled to explain the rise. Eventually the price was negotiated down somewhat but A-Plan insisted on quoting a higher premium on the paperwork compared to the lower price I paid. Very irregular in my opinion. The service was better from the company they took over, Bluefin, who were more personable and better at explaining changes in the premium."
(Wilmslow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Sorry to hear that. We will pass your feedback on to the branch and they will be in touch directly to resolve this.
"Smooth service."
(Solihull) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"New computing system caused a lot of inconvenience for me when trying to move house."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Apologies for the inconvenience that this caused you. We will pass this feedback on to your branch and they will be in touch
"We have a few polices with A Plan and we are always pleased how they sort it out for us"
(Sutton Coldfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Content with A plan But have not had to contact them regarding any claims"
(Exeter) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Craig at aplan Worcester is very helpful."
(Worcester) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Always excellent service. We’re able to pop in for advice and my husband is always greeted by name."
(Southampton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Friendly polite"
(Sheldon) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"professional and efficient in dealing with all insurance matters"
(Abingdon) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I haven't had a new policy so I can't make a review"
(Shrewsbury) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"very helpfull"
(Bury St Edmunds) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good on Aplans part 0"
(Thatcham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Ipswich branch. John.and his staff.are all very friendly and helpful and make you welcome when you walk in."
(Ipswich) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very good service local firm easy to get it in touch"
(Newport) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Steve and Rossalind were very efficent and helpful as i have come to expect."
(Bicester) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Had a bump in my van. Taken months to sort"
(Solihull) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Mitchell. Very sorry to hear about this. We will pass this on to your branch manager and ask them to make contact with you directly.
"Excellent service and competitive pricing , used again for the second year"
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 3 weeks ago