A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Telephone
"Always helpful and full of ideas"
(Poole) - Posted 1 week ago
"When we needed help you were there for us. We received excellent service from A-plan Insurance."
"Helpful competitive"
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent all round service. Customer service is vsey good and always able to speak with someone at A Plan."
(Maidenhead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Its just a phone call away. Get instant satisfaction. No messing about.They get the best deal going."
(Woking) - Posted 1 week ago
"Always very helpful and professional nothing is too much trouble and always cheerful"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good service when speaking to the team to obtain a quotation for the car insurance."
(Aylesbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"very helpful and great service"
(Horsham) - Posted 1 week ago
"I like that I am always able to speak to a person who can answer my questions. They find a competitive policy to suit each occasion whenever required. Have recommended to friends and colleagues. Much easier and quicker than online comparison sites and they make sure I fully understand the policy t&c so I can sign up with confidence in the product."
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Response was timely and informative and i felt the consultant was doing his best for me."
(Chelmsford) - Posted 1 week ago
"Easy to work with prompt service no complaints"
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"Always friendly, with a fast response and clear understanding of the requirements."
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"Offer to price match is commendable, however at next renewal I am unlikely to renew as if I have done the research, it does feel it's right for A plan to say they will price match to keep the business , just means the original price was to high"
(High Wycombe) - Posted 1 week ago
Sorry to hear that Mr Howard. I have passed on your feedback to your branch who will be in touch with you.
"A-Plan has made insurance a pleasure in fact I look forward to receiving their phone call every time my house, car etc comes up for renewal. Thank you A-Plan."
(Tooting) - Posted 1 week ago
"Staff understood that I had a comparison price wanted to ensure that your quote met with my requirements. Very pleased with overall service. Will contact A-plan again for car insurance."
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have used A-plan for all my insurance policies you can think of. Good competitive rates. Easy to deal with and highly recommended."
(Bournemouth) - Posted 1 week ago
"First of all, I have all my insurance policies with you, cars and home. I have been doing this go @ 30 years and have known David Gordon since he first started at the front desks🙂. What really annoys me is every year without fail I get a renewal quote for each insurance policy which is more than the year before. I then have to go through the rigmarole of getting alternatives and discuss a mutual price. Why do I have to do this? I will stick with you if this can be sorted out."
(Hemel) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for the feedback Mr Hart. I will pass it on to Dave and the team. Appreciate you letting us know about this issue.
"Very friendly staff and reasonable prices Can't knock them. Well done."
(Shrewsbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very satisfied with A-plan, all thanks to my daughter's recommendation."
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"Under £300 next year for the same policy , amd I may stay another year"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for letting us know your feedback Mr Cuming. I will pass that on to the team at your branch.
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 5,325 reviews