A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Lack of concentration had to keep chasing to sort problems out and still waiting on paper work which been 2 weeks now."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Mr Collins, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We have spoken to your branch and they will be in touch to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
"I'm really satisfied with the company and with the service I got at the office in Ipswich,when I took out my car insurance, I would recommend to my friends and family that they should go to A-plan for car insurance and home insurance."
(Ipswich) - Posted 7 months ago
"Good insurance A-plan"
(Parkstone) - Posted 7 months ago
"Excellent! outstanding, helpful service"
(Chelmsford) - Posted 7 months ago
"Good customer service."
(Macclesfield) - Posted 7 months ago
"Every thing was done in a smooth process & the service was quick & efficient"
(Bletchley) - Posted 7 months ago
"Staff very helpful and got me the best quote for myself and it took the stress out of shopping around"
(Cheltenham) - Posted 7 months ago
"First class service from initiall phone call through to policy acceptance . Cheers to all at A-Plan"
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 7 months ago
"Very helpful"
(Horsham) - Posted 7 months ago
"Excellent Staff, Cooperative and clear communication"
(Taunton) - Posted 7 months ago
"Just a guick note to say how still very pleased i am with a plan in gloucester after all the years me and my wife have been dealing with them and in particular gentleman called Scott I think his his name , always very polite and assisting which makes keep going back thank you"
(Farnham) - Posted 7 months ago
"Extremely helpful and efficient, staff clearly know their job and are very thorough. Car premium reduced from that dealt with by previous broker. Very happy with the service."
(Exeter) - Posted 7 months ago
"Great insurance provider"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 7 months ago
"The team have always done me proud. Polite and friendly."
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 7 months ago
"Have only been signed up to tha A-Plan insurance for a short while so can’t really give any worthwhile feedback yet!"
(Winchester) - Posted 7 months ago
"Excellent service and done all the work for me to find my insurance."
(Tooting) - Posted 7 months ago
"You may be very good brokers, but I find your efficiency and persistence pretty intrusive. Once having one policy with me, it's felt like you've pestered me for more business. I understand the motive to grow your business, and it's a competitive market. But insurance matters much more to you than to me, and I have found myself wincing inside when I see a text, mobile call or answer message, or email from you. I prefer a lighter-tocuh approach please."
(Macclesfield) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks Mr Lupton. I have passed this feedback on to your branch so they should take this on board now.
"Excellent service and I would recommend using A plan to anyone"
(Exeter) - Posted 7 months ago
"All okay. Thanks"
(Parkstone) - Posted 7 months ago
"Excellent service, very helpful."
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 7 months ago