A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

I am very happy with the service I get from A-Plan. They look for the very best deal that suits my needs. If I ring them, they are always polite and helpful. I would highly recommend them for all your insurance needs.
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 9 months ago
Very prompt and cooperative
(Hall Green) - Posted 9 months ago
Thank you everything ok and fine as always
(Macclesfield) - Posted 9 months ago
Very helpful answered all my questions and sorted out my new policy in minutes. Thank you.
(Thatcham) - Posted 9 months ago
The staff at A-Plan Alton are always polite, friendly and very helpful. I'vve been their customer for over twenty years, and would not change to another broker. Thank you A-Plan.
(Alton) - Posted 9 months ago
Renewing our Home policy was easy. They then offered to quote for car insurance; took all the details and never got back to us with a quote.
(Woking) - Posted 9 months ago
I have always been very happy with the service received from all your staff.
(Farnham) - Posted 9 months ago
Thank you for your fast reply back to with my written agreement
(Eastleigh) - Posted 9 months ago
I have always been thoroughly impressed with all the dealings I have had with A- Plan Insurance in Andover. The staff are always courteous and knowledgeable.
Thank you.
David Knight
(Andover) - Posted 9 months ago
Went with A plan as preferred insurer through BMWCC. Price was comparable with existing insurer but no cheaper. Took some getting through initially but when answered operative very attentive.
Always get good service at A Plan
(Bletchley) - Posted 9 months ago
I've used A-Plan expertise for a number of years and would not have done so had I not been completely satisfied with both their ability and service.
(Guildford) - Posted 9 months ago
Very good ,I am very pleased with A-Plan .Very helpful and pleasant staff in Staines branch .
Thank you .
(Staines-upon-Thames) - Posted 9 months ago
I have no problems with A-Plan I just pop into there Horsham office and renew my 2 car insurances and my house insurance when due and speak with one of there staff and within 10mins job done. What could be easier have done that for the last 8 years very happy. 😃
(Horsham) - Posted 9 months ago
Excellent service and very helpful staff.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 9 months ago
Good a happy
(Andover) - Posted 9 months ago
Happy with my van insurance no so happy with be told if I pass on someone how was to take out insurance with you you send me 50 pounds sill I haven't received it so hope if I ever have to claim your will sort things out out
(Andover) - Posted 9 months ago
Easy to set up/ review. Good value for money. I would recommend A Plan to others.
(Thatcham) - Posted 9 months ago
Always a pleasure in my Exeter branch, staff are efficient and very pleasant
(Exeter) - Posted 9 months ago
service is always good but admin fee excessive for amending a policy with about two months to expiry
(Maidenhead) - Posted 9 months ago