A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Excellent service but am still waiting for promised £25 thank u all"
(Sheldon) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mr Lomas, we have noted this and passed on to your branch.
"First time with A-plan made switching nice and easy"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 4 months ago
"I have dealt with Ben and he is so helpful. Very satisfied."
(Sheldon) - Posted 4 months ago
"Thank you good service"
(Taunton) - Posted 4 months ago
"Price very competitive; I was sceptical as to whether a broker could offer price proximity to direct or internet rates but this myth was completely busted by A-Plan, with an excellent, personal service included for good measure! Keep up the good work."
(Sevenoaks) - Posted 4 months ago
"Staff very helpful prices very competitive excellent service will be using again"
(Bury St Edmunds) - Posted 4 months ago
"Always a friendly voice at the end of the phone, without jumping through hoops? Have found them very helpful at all times."
(Fareham) - Posted 5 months ago
"Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 6 months ago
"Acceptable but would have liked to be on a cheaper deal TA"
(Cheltenham) - Posted 7 months ago
"Great insurance company not the best at returning calls when phoning to ask for various quotes for insurance"
(Tooting) - Posted 7 months ago
"My dealings with your company was way over a month ago, maybe 2 or more, and have now forgotten how it went. So impossible to review accurately!"
(St Albans) - Posted 7 months ago
"A-Plan managed to achieve a 25% reduction in Aviva vehicle insurance for me, from that that I had advised in a quote from Aviva for 2018-19, even though Aviva were my pre-existing insurer, so top marks for that !"
(Chichester) - Posted 7 months ago
"Excellent service and very competitive rates"
(Sandhurst) - Posted 7 months ago
"A-Plan are always extremely helpful and offer very friendly service, and find the best price!"
(Wimbledon) - Posted 7 months ago
"I was recommended by my boyfriend Graham Hill who has 3 policies with A Plan who is happy with service he receives. I was also impressed with Wayne Clarke who helped me with my policy very efficient and friendly and could not do enough which is why I gave 5 Stars"
(Epsom) - Posted 7 months ago
"Always friendly, supportive and helpful."
(Swindon) - Posted 7 months ago
"I have dealt with A plan for some years. The service has always been excellent and everyone I have dealt with have been extremely helpful."
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 7 months ago
"All ways a Excellent service"
(Tooting) - Posted 7 months ago
"Always excellent"
(Swindon) - Posted 7 months ago
"Very pleased with the service and the annual price checking."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 7 months ago