A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

I will be changing insurance company on house van and car when their due not happy one bit
Dear Mr Ellis, very sorry to hear this. I have asked your branch to get in touch to see if we can put this right for you.
Not been with you long enough to comment
They have a fast and reliable service
What is there to review ? I hear nothing so there is nothing to review.
Sorry to hear that Mr Gibson. I have asked your branch to look into this for you and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
very helpful and pleasant at all times thankyou
All my dealings in the past and the present with the staff at Bromsgrove have been superb.
I cannot fault their service.
I've been with A-Plan since 1983, absolutely excellent customer service. Why go any where else?
Great service and efficient pleasant staff. Willing to go 'the extra mile' to help
A very good, prompt and professional service. Highly recommend
Friendly, knowledgeable staff who take the hassle out of arranging insurance
excellent service as always
Excellent service will definitely be using again, have already recommended to other people. Unfortunately I have forgotten the name of the agent who dealt with me she was excllent friendly & very knowledgeable well done
Friendly and helpful people to deal with, and what's more, the price was right!????
The gentleman I spoke to (Chris Bean) was very helpful in arranging my travel insurance. He was very keen to match other quotes I had received and came up with an excellent solution.
Quote was good and cover, But this is the only good thing I have experienced with this motor insurance!
I was not happy with constant phone calls / Letters / emails

Felt pressured and bothered.. And I also sent an email saying this.
Dear Mr Cumbers,
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service you received. I have passed this to your local branch and they will contact you today regarding the matter.
If you require any further assistance at all, please do get in touch with us.
Regards,
Frans Gerber
A-Plan Insurance
Initial enquiry was by e-mail, at night. I then received phone call the following morning. Initial information was altered slightly and again, very quick service. All sorted very efficiently and quickly. Thank you
I enquired about Car Insurance, House and Contents Insurance , and Caravan Insurance. Over a number of visits to the Exeter Branch I was helped by two different young lady consultants who in spite of my banter, which they probably found frustrating, annoying even, were courteous, gracious, v. helpful and above all professional. I closed exellent deals on Car, and House and Contents Insurance but despite great effort on their part, found caravan cover elsewhere by going directly to another insurer who specialise in such matters. I was delighted with the service I recieved from AA and would certainly go to them as first port of call for further insurance. The two young ladies in question deserve a major prize in the form of a financial bonus! As a practitioner in the Marriage Business I recommend that some discerning fellows should pick them up and run off with them at the first possible opportunity - or is that too much of a male chauvanist comment?!
Highly recommended.

Pleasant to deal with, quick and efficient in their pre-sales, getting the right policy and back-up afterwards. They beat all the comparison sites by many tens of pounds and got me a top quality insurance for lower cost than economy policies. Then negotiated a further discount.

I shall be asking A-Plan to quote for all our policies as they reach renewal date.
I completed a feedback form which I forwarded to the Ipswich office. In summary I was very satisfied with the service that I received. Jazmin Peach dealt with matters for me. I found that she was very knowledgeable about your business, listened to what my requirements were and dealt with me in a very professional manner. She kept me updated whilst I was making comparisons with other providers and kept me on board by not being 'pushy' in her sales technique. I would recommend your company to friends and relatives and will be contacting the Ipswich office for quotes on other vehicles and house insurance.
Stephanie was polite professional with great service to the point,I wish all the success for the future.She will go a long way with her kindness and manners
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.72 based on 6,075 reviews