A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Helpful friendly service by the staff at Aylesbury,
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 3 months ago
APlan Camberley look after all my insurance needs. Polite and precise, what more could I ask.
(Camberley) - Posted 3 months ago
Very efficient and always helpful.
(Aylesbury) - Posted 3 months ago
A-plan is the best car insurance ever seen
(Parkstone) - Posted 3 months ago
Would have been nice to be offered the best deal by post and email before contacting yourself by phone
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 3 months ago
Ellie is a star. she solves my problems instantly no matter how many times I go into that office. I like the fact that I can speak to someone on a face to face basis and not talk to programmed voice or go on line. Thanks Ellie and Liam!
(Dunstable) - Posted 3 months ago
Helpful, knowledgable and do their to get their clients the best deal possible. I used to use a specialist motor policy provider that claimed to give great service at a better price, but APlan just blew them away. I cannot fault them. The treat you as if your business is important to them. Nice people and great service.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 months ago
I have been with A-Plan for several years now and have always been more than satisfied with the service and professionalism of it's agents.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 3 months ago
Very supportive and helpful staff
(Solihull) - Posted 3 months ago
The insurance Consultant Nigel at the Solihull branch was most welcoming. He listened to our requirements and provided to us a most competitive house insurance quotation which we then took out.
(Sheldon) - Posted 3 months ago
Fabulous service😎
(Worcester) - Posted 3 months ago
Always helpful and patient.
(Southampton) - Posted 3 months ago
Happy with A-Plan as for the length of time we have been with them, they have worked hard to get us the best deal insurance for our cars. We had an awful flood in our home nearly 2 years ago and they financially supported us to get our house back in order. I cannot fault them.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 3 months ago
I have been with a plan for a number of years and they always get me the best insurance deals
(Solihull) - Posted 3 months ago
No hassle every year renewing insurance and always available on phone brill service 👍
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 3 months ago
Renewal was carried out in a friendly, helpful and professional manner
(Bath) - Posted 3 months ago
Good service at Farnborough branch.
(Farnborough) - Posted 3 months ago
no worries with A- plan
(Southampton) - Posted 3 months ago
Very professional, minimum hassle renewing my policy. Would definitely recommend.
(Thatcham) - Posted 3 months ago
Really professional service. Received documents in post next day. All very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks.
(Basingstoke) - Posted 3 months ago