A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Great service, real people on the end of the phone. Would reccomend to all who need insurance.
(Ipswich) - Posted 1 year ago
Always professional with everyone from initial telephone contact to final receipt of documentation
(Camberley) - Posted 1 year ago
Always helpful and good vfm
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 year ago
I took out two insurances. Both done with clarity and professionalism. Thank you. Thant is why I have returned from the Co-op which I used last year.
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 year ago
Good advice and best deal on market from my own research
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
Helpful friendly service by the staff at Aylesbury,
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 1 year ago
APlan Camberley look after all my insurance needs. Polite and precise, what more could I ask.
(Camberley) - Posted 1 year ago
Very efficient and always helpful.
(Aylesbury) - Posted 1 year ago
A-plan is the best car insurance ever seen
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 year ago
Would have been nice to be offered the best deal by post and email before contacting yourself by phone
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 1 year ago
Ellie is a star. she solves my problems instantly no matter how many times I go into that office. I like the fact that I can speak to someone on a face to face basis and not talk to programmed voice or go on line. Thanks Ellie and Liam!
(Dunstable) - Posted 1 year ago
Helpful, knowledgable and do their to get their clients the best deal possible. I used to use a specialist motor policy provider that claimed to give great service at a better price, but APlan just blew them away. I cannot fault them. The treat you as if your business is important to them. Nice people and great service.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been with A-Plan for several years now and have always been more than satisfied with the service and professionalism of it's agents.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
Very supportive and helpful staff
(Solihull) - Posted 1 year ago
The insurance Consultant Nigel at the Solihull branch was most welcoming. He listened to our requirements and provided to us a most competitive house insurance quotation which we then took out.
(Sheldon) - Posted 1 year ago
Fabulous service😎
(Worcester) - Posted 1 year ago
Always helpful and patient.
(Southampton) - Posted 1 year ago
Happy with A-Plan as for the length of time we have been with them, they have worked hard to get us the best deal insurance for our cars. We had an awful flood in our home nearly 2 years ago and they financially supported us to get our house back in order. I cannot fault them.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been with a plan for a number of years and they always get me the best insurance deals
(Solihull) - Posted 1 year ago
No hassle every year renewing insurance and always available on phone brill service 👍
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.72 based on 6,075 reviews