Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
they missed the unit number of my address so took 12 days to arrive . so only just have it!
Thank you for your honest feedback!!! Please do always double check you address for processing as it can cause delays and difficulties for the couriers 😊
Customer service and postage was excellent as usual, unfortunately the toy (sensations egg) was rather short lived as it snapped at the crucial moment. But my partner loved it so we will order another and try again.
Thank you!!! We have emailed you regarding this - please do email us if you have any issues with any of our products.
One size fits all my right eye. Size 12 die at fit a size 8
So sorry for your experience - please do keep in mind that the size OS/One Size states it can fit 6-16. This does mean that it may fit some people better.
Butt plug is flat... wand runs out of batteries really quick. Husband enjoyed the egg. A bit disappointed in my purchases
Thank you for your feedback!!! Please do email us about any concerns or issues with the products as we sort them much faster through there 😊
My first order was perfect no hiccups whatsoever, second order 1/2 was missing and it’s taking awhile to be rectified
Thank you for your honest feedback!!! We rectified the issue with the 2nd order within 2 days 😊
I was quite pleased with my purchase as it was prompt and up to my expectations except their seems to be no off movement on it so needs dismantling after each use. A bit weird!
Thank you!!! Please always to make sure to email us directly with any queries or issues with your products. We can resolve them there 😊
Hi,
The product did not arrive, even though a received an email from ATMS saying that it had. I contacted ATMS about this yesterday and got a prompt response from Natasha who told me she would look into it with the courier. I realize mistakes happen and believe ATMS will eventually make things right as their communication with customers has always been good.

Marty
Thank you Marty!!! Yes we are working with NZ Post on their investigation - hopefully this gets sorted as soon as possible.
Hi,

I still have not received my package.
So sorry about the delay on your order - I can see that your parcel has now been delivered. Please always email us directly if you have any issues with the couriers or delays.
Pretty good. Product arrived promptly but was missing part of it. Reply from customer service was quick initially but no follow up so far as to when the missing part will arrive.
Thank you for your feedback!!! We have since resolved this issue with the customer 😊
Need to respond to complaints about faulty product better. I have not heard back despite several emails requesting an answer.
Hi there!!! Have already responded and sent through a replacement pertaining to this order - we aim to respond to emails within 24 hours 😊
Pretty good some products were a bit cheaply made and broke but not bad
So sorry about that! We can see that no direct contact has been made concerning this - an email will be sent to you shortly to resolve this issue 😊
Super fast shipping! Just disappointed in the lip balm it feels like glue and definitely isn't what I had expected πŸ˜”
Thank you for the feedback!!! Sorry if one of your products wasn't as expected - please feel free to write a review for this particular product onsite
Very impressed with the product. Except it was delivered to the neighbours house. a mistake by the courier. Bit embarrasing considering she opened it by mistake.
Thank you Viv!!! We are speaking with the couriers about this situation as this not the usual service delivered by them. Appreciate the feedback!
This is very loud, which freaked me out a bit and got a bit annoying for external use. Bigger than I was hoping for something classed as a bullet. But it definitely works!
So sorry you had some trouble with the noise of your product! Our customer service team are always able to help point in the direction of the right kind of vibrator suitable for your specific needs. Please do ask or read the reviews before purchasing if noise is an issue!
The most incredible customer service and most helpful, fast responding people you could ask for, however I have Had issues with the pace couriers twice now, the first time which was earlier this year I paid extra for the same night delivery and it never showed up, but got refunded the shipping and received next day, and then this time leaving it at the wrong house 2 hours before it was supposed to be delivered so resulting in a lot of mucking around to get it. However thanks for sorting it so well. :)
Thank you Maddy!! We have spoken with the PACE couriers about this situation as this is not the usual service they deliver. We really appreciate this feedback so we can continue to discuss with the couriers how to give the best customer experience 🧑
I brought the naughty and nice advent calendar and I cant wait till the first of December!!! So excited
Thank you Victoria! Our calendar is always a yearly favourite - so happy you managed to grab one πŸ˜„
Prompt immediate service & after hours support service answered my email

BUT the NZ Post courier service was appalling. I was meant to receive parcel Thursday last week it is now Monday evening & nothing has arrived.

I think you should find another courier service as they are blaming ATM for not addressing the parcel correctly
Hi there! We're sorry to hear of there being postage issues with your parcel! We'll look into this for you and get to the bottom of it ASAP so please hold tight while we investigate this matter. We appreciate the feedback as well as it helps our service improve. Thanks for leaving this helpful feedback, we appreciate it and hope you enjoy your items!
My first purchase was perfect,well packaged in a suitable box and arrived pristine and promptly,my second order however was in a courier bag and the contents arrived fairly battered and the individual product cartons crushed or damaged.Overall i rate the shopping experience highly but the boxing up of a valuable $***+ order would be something id look seriously at please.
Hi there B! We're sorry to hear of this negative experience and offer our sincere apologies! We will look into why this has occurred and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that despite this issue arising with this order that you still enjoy your items and we once again apologise for any inconvenience/annoyance this has caused. Thank you for letting us know about this.
Great secret packaging, great delivery time and reasonable prices. However the items I purchased were much smaller than expected. Using CM as well as inches for measurements would be helpful and also having vivid descriptions of ALL the products and their measurements would be better
Hi there, we're sorry to hear of the items being a different in size as to what you thought they'd be! We'll look into these items and we'll pass the feedback on to the product management team to be investigated further. Thanks for your feedback and we apologise for the inconvenience, but still hope that you enjoy the items!
Chelsea is embarrassed πŸ₯Ί
Hi there! We're sorry to hear this! Please get in touch and let us know what occurred to cause this embarrassment so we can look into this issue for you! We apologise for the inconvenience caused! Thanks!
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.71 based on 3,593 reviews