Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Great products but was shocked to discover the size of the Black Mont Douche. The images on the website for the douches are misleading, making the product appear smaller than they are
Thank you for the feedback!!! We always like to update our site with measurements 😊
Posted 39 minutes ago
Order mix up ..still trying to get it sorted
We have already sorted this for you and solved the courier issue 😊
Posted 53 minutes ago
Its great fun! BUT it's soooo LOUD
Thank you for the feedback!!! Please do write a product review so that everyone knows which one you are speaking about 😊
Posted 1 hour ago
Cute small and powerful. Easy to charge and use. A bit of a pain to clean since the material is squishy there is a tiny gap between the white and yellow
Thank you for the feedback on your toy!!! Please do write a product review online :)
Prolly good for others but it’s ok, bit hard to fit, may need a good loosening before using it XD other than that it’s pretty ok.
Thanks Maralyn for the feedback on your product!! Please leave a product review onsite so others know what you are reviewing :)
Fast and effective service.
Thank yo so much!!! Feel free to let us know how we can improve :)
Always love buying from here, kind of disappointed a rabbit I brought worked once then died 😅
Thank you for letting us know - please in the future do email us directly so we can resolve this immediately. We have email you regarding this 😊
I love the range of products, the speed of delivery and unbeatable prices, that part is all pretty amazing. however, I have stopped ordering toys that need batteries as every single one I have purchased over the year and bit including the replacements stop working after a very short time. it's a fair bit of cash down the drain. Happy to buy stuff not battery operated
Thank you for your feedback!!! Rechargeable toys are great as they will last longer - glad to see you are purchasing higher quality items 😊
Paid for Saturday delivery and did not receive it til Tuesday, ordered on Thursday. I was told I would get a refund if Saturday delivery cost but I'm still waiting and it's Thursday
Hi there!!! We are sorry about your experience with the couriers and we refunded you within a day of operation. Sometimes refunds can take longer to process on your side depending on your bank.
ordered some bags of candies. the looked of decent sizes, but when I got them, the whole bag even looked smaller than a condom lol/ a bit disappointed. but great packing for my items. thanks
Thank you for your honest feedback!!! We will definitely look into making it clearer for future customers - please keep in mind we do detail how many grams the unit is which may be a indicator 😊
It's ok, I guess it does the job, but there are better designs out there IMO.
Thanks for the feedback!!! You can write a product review onsite so customers know exactly which product you got that you had this experience with 😊
Shipping very efficient and while we haven't used all our purchase, one of the toy broke even before we used it once... Can this been fix?
Hi there - so sorry it broke! We have emailed you regarding this. Please do email us in the future so we can solve any issues quickly for you 😊
they missed the unit number of my address so took 12 days to arrive . so only just have it!
Thank you for your honest feedback!!! Please do always double check you address for processing as it can cause delays and difficulties for the couriers 😊
Customer service and postage was excellent as usual, unfortunately the toy (sensations egg) was rather short lived as it snapped at the crucial moment. But my partner loved it so we will order another and try again.
Thank you!!! We have emailed you regarding this - please do email us if you have any issues with any of our products.
One size fits all my right eye. Size 12 die at fit a size 8
So sorry for your experience - please do keep in mind that the size OS/One Size states it can fit 6-16. This does mean that it may fit some people better.
Butt plug is flat... wand runs out of batteries really quick. Husband enjoyed the egg. A bit disappointed in my purchases
Thank you for your feedback!!! Please do email us about any concerns or issues with the products as we sort them much faster through there 😊
My first order was perfect no hiccups whatsoever, second order 1/2 was missing and it’s taking awhile to be rectified
Thank you for your honest feedback!!! We rectified the issue with the 2nd order within 2 days 😊
I was quite pleased with my purchase as it was prompt and up to my expectations except their seems to be no off movement on it so needs dismantling after each use. A bit weird!
Thank you!!! Please always to make sure to email us directly with any queries or issues with your products. We can resolve them there 😊
Hi, The product did not arrive, even though a received an email from ATMS saying that it had. I contacted ATMS about this yesterday and got a prompt response from Natasha who told me she would look into it with the courier. I realize mistakes happen and believe ATMS will eventually make things right as their communication with customers has always been good. Marty
Thank you Marty!!! Yes we are working with NZ Post on their investigation - hopefully this gets sorted as soon as possible.
Hi, I still have not received my package.
So sorry about the delay on your order - I can see that your parcel has now been delivered. Please always email us directly if you have any issues with the couriers or delays.
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.72 based on 4,074 reviews