Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Hard to use discount codes, but good selection
This store provides fast delivery quality products ... thank you Discreet, well packaged so do not get damaged parcel.
good website, could have a larger range but good website. I would recommend
Thank you for the feedback!!! We actually have new products coming in every week - so always keep an eye out 👀
Quick delivery and well priced! Toy worked well and I’m sure it will get plenty more use - not top of the line but no complaints!
Thank you for your feedback!!! Glad you enjoy your toy 😊
quick delivery, great products
Thank you!!! We love being able to deliver quickly straight to your front doorstep 😊
Great selection, fast delivery
Thanks!!! We love being able to have a huge range of brands and products - never gets boring 😊
Well, it could have been 5 stars, but I had a coupon for a free gift, it was inserted in my cart at the checkout point, but I did not receive it with my order. Delivery took a few days, which is fine by me, good thing is that you guys keep us updated on the delivery process, thanks for that.
Thank you Nahdya for your feedback!!! Please note that if you use loyalty dollars you are not entitled to the free gift 😊
Parcel arrived later than anticipated however being a long weekend with a public holiday I felt the service was top quality. I loved the emails with up to date info on my parcel
Thank you Nikki!!! Yes - when ordering before a long weekend please note it will take longer to get to you 😊
So great!
Thank you!!! Always appreciate feedback 😊
brilliant store my only criticism is the loyalty dollars expire way too quick
Thank you Murray for the feedback!!! Our loyalty dollars expire after 30 days - we have found that many of our customers come back in the period 😊
Wow…. A monster… Would be better with a softer material but managing quite well……. Open wide…
Feel free to leave a product review onsite!!! This is so other customer s know exactly which toy you are talking about 😊
The "urgent" delivery was not worth the extra payment -- ( if you know what i mean) Otherwise, products are good
Thanks for the feedback!!! Please always read what each added option for delivery is - Priority dispatch means it will prioritise your order but won't affect delivery :)
Can always count on atms to have exactly what you’re after!
Thanks Keryn!!! We like to offer a great variety of toys, so you never get bored :)
Husband loved the feel of the vibration, a great starter toy for us to use together. He did find it a bit tight and he's average sized. I love it.
Thanks for the feedback!!! Please do write a product review onsite so other customers know exactly what you got :)
I've only made a couple of purchases so far, but I'm pretty happy with everything from the service to the products. Will be shopping again soon 😃
Thank you for the feedback!!! We hope to see you again soon :)
Well made, as a beginner at pegging found it a bit big but with plenty of lube it was ok.
Thank you for reviewing the product!!! Feel free to leave one onsite so other customers know exactly what toy you bought :)
The postage and payment was great and fast. Unfortunately one the vibrators does not work, but with saying that I've ordered alot off this site and never had an issue
great service
Wow thank you!!! Appreciate the feedback 😀
Excellent range, good value and overnight delivery! What more could you ask for???
Thank you so much!!! We always aim to be the fastest in the business 😊
I tried to order two of the same product in the one purchase but couldn’t work out how to do it. I tried to all the item again but it wouldn’t allow m yo do do.
Thanks for your feedback!!! All you have to do is click the up button in the shopping cart and the quantity will increase 😊
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.72 based on 4,096 reviews