Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
No idea as have not received item. Clicked the Saturday delivery thinking it was extra option. Turns out was the only option.
We have emailed you concerning this! This has now been resolved.
The ball ring's joint is sharp - causes sever discomfort, on top of that the screw doesn't stay fit, but falls out. Made in china in worst sense
So sorry about that - it definitely sounds faulty. We have emailed you to resolve this. Please keep in mind if you receive a faulty product the fastest way to get a replacement is to email us directly.
I am dissiponted with the quality of the products I purchased. Some products did not work from the time I opened them. Pretty disappointed
So sorry if you had any trouble with your products. We have emailed you regarding this!!! Please keep in mind to email our business email if you have any issues and we can sort or replace in a timely manner.
Once items have been dispatched, if they go missing you are out of luck. You have to deal with the courier.
If an item has gone missing an investigation will have to go through the couriers - either our CSR team can do it for you or if you would prefer no middle men you can do this yourself. They will either find your parcel and deliver it correctly or they will claim responsibility if it is their fault. In that case we are more than happy to go through the claims process with them and refund or send out the items.
One very expensive item I bought and received in mail is completely out of order. It cost me $88 and I cannot even request a replacement nor refund.
So sorry about that!! We certainly do organise refunds or replacements in this circumstance. We can see that you have not made contact regarding this and we will be in touch shortly 😊
very disappointed with my new Rabbit pro. Had such good reviews so I decided to get it. This is something I took a couple of months to decided on getting.
Give me my Satisfyer any day.
can't complain about the service 10 out of 10 for that.
Hi there!!! So sorry you did not enjoy your product, we will be emailing you about the details on this and hope to resolve this!
adulttoymegastore .co.nz is a scam to get people in nz to buy from what they think is a nz megastore when in fact there is no mega store in nz or au it is online only (some megastore) i have rated '"store"a 5 but if rating went to 0 i would give it a 0 this "store" must be operating soooo close to illegal if you have nothing to hide why dont you state that is an au online store only sorry to be going off at you it is not your fault have a nice day cheers Gary
Hi Gary! We are every open about the fact that we do not have any physical stores and that we are online only. This info is all detailed on our About page.
Unfortunately never received the goods. NZPost and ATMS don't want to take responsibility, so now to the Disputes Tribunal
Hi there!! Have spoken with you on the phone and through email and have rectified this situation 😊
Purchased the Dr Joel silicone smooth P Vibe. Vibe does not work. Have tried all different types of AAA batteries and nothing seems to work
Hi there! We're sorry to hear of this issue with the vibrator you purchased. This sounds like a faulty good, however we will need to look into this for you. We have sent you correspondence regarding this matter so please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this. Thanks for your patience and we once again apologise for this and any inconvenience this has caused.
I'm not sure my review actually does matter to ATMS because the last time I wrote a slightly negative one, it didn't get posted. Not actually happy with my latest purchase either - it was Lelo and I was expecting more from such an expensive toy. It's very noisy and the doesn't have the power I'm used to with other (less expensive) toys.
Hi there Kim! We're sorry to hear that the review didn't get posted up; this may have been due to a profanity filter which may have caused it to be taken down by the system! We still apologise over this however and are sorry to hear of the dual negative experiences. We are also sorry to hear about the item not being exactly what you thought it'd be. However, we'd love to help you find an item more to your tastes so if you do choose to stop by again, please get in touch with our service team as they would love to be of assistance in helping you find the perfect item suited to you. Thanks for the review and we're sorry about the issues you faced and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Cheers.
I just received the naughty and nice advent calendar and for the price I paid it is not worth it ! Full of cheap tacky items and mini sizes of product. Absolute rip off !
Hi there! We're sorry to hear about the item not meeting your expectations! We will pass this feedback on to the appropriate team to be looked into further and we appreciate you being honest and letting us know this. Once again we apologise that this item hasn't been what was expected and are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.
I still have not had any contact about what ATMS said sounds like a product fault. In fact, I can’t I’d a review where a customer has said they’ve followed up and fixed a problem. It’s always “we’ll look into it”.
Hi there! We apologise about any inconveniences this may have casued! We have resent correspondence so keep an eye out for an email from our service team and we will solve issue asap! Please keep an eye out in your spam/junk sections too as our messages may end up there due to the nature of items we provide. Thanks for your patience and we look forward to solving this issue.
Very high additional costs.Order cancelled a 30% cancellation fee !!!It is legal ?Warranty policy covers products only for 31 days! The products that I ordered were packed in a foil envelope, so the packaging of the products is completely bent. Free product (water-based lubricant) is valid until the end of this month.I definitely do not recommend this company.
Hi there Karolina! We are so sorry to hear about these issues regarding your order from us! We will look into these matters for you so please hold tight while we investigate these issues. We apologise for any inconveniences caused by this and appreciate your patience while we look into this matter. Thank you.
Parcel is hasn’t arrived yet. Was due 5 days ago so poor rating so far
Sorry to hear of this delay in delivery! We will look into this for you and get to the bottom of this to see where this issue arose, and where the parcel is currently located. We apologise for any issues this may have caused and we thank you for your patience while we investigate this matter. Thank you.
****WARNING**** Despite them having a co.uk site, 0800 number & UK customer service address they are not based in the UK at all and they will charge you extra to have your package delivered incurring import taxes. You cant get a refund or cancel. Find a UK store we have loads of decent ones - this company is VERY misleading and feels scammy!
Hi there! We are so sorry to hear about this issue which was encountered during your time shopping with us! This feedback will be passed onto the respective team and investigated further to resolve this issue. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and appreciate you bringing this to our attention as it will help us improve and prevent this occurring again in the future. Cheers.
Terrible customer service, misleading items on site and uncooperative to refund, didn’t even offer a credit.
I won’t be buying from this site again.
Extremely disappointing!
Hi there. We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. We will launch an investigation into the items purchased to see where any issues may have occurred and look into the overall order. Once again, we apologise for this negative experience and any inconveniences it may have caused. Thank you for the review, we appreciate it and will use it to improve.
My Parcel hasn’t arrived I would like a credit
Sorry to hear of this. We have contacted you regarding this matter so please keep an eye out in your emails regarding this shipping issue. Thank you for your patience and we will get to the bottom of this matter ASAP.
Twice faulty products in the past! And recent product has yucky sticky disgusting liquid gel leaking all over it. Very disgusting! Can’t even get it off! This is very dangerous because it can be hazard! However customer service was terrible and it took so long to respond me. I’ve sent photo and video clips to them but response so slow. I’ve given them chances twice in the past re-faulty products but this time I’ve totally lost confidence. Please do not buy anything expensive from Adult Toy Megastore in New Zealand. The risk of faulty is high! Wish I could give no star here! Terrible!
We're so sorry to hear of this, Sharon! This is unacceptable so we'll be investigating this thoroughly. We have sent you correspondence regarding your issues so please keep an eye out in your mail (spam/junk as well as our messages sometimes end up there) and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thanks for your patience and for pointing this out.
Product very poor issue unresolved lack of communication overall very poor experience
Sorry to hear of this issue regarding the communications. We will send you an email regarding your experience/issues so please watch out for an email from us. Thank you for your patience.
Why "gift" me a $10 voucher when shipping is $10??? Would not shop here again.
Hi there. We appreciate your feedback and it will be passed on to the team that deals with this area. Thank you for shopping with us regardless and we're sorry to see you go.
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.71 based on 3,593 reviews