Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Super efficient, excellent communication and speedy delivery! Thank you for making this first ever experience memorable and worthwhile. Look forward to more no doubt!
Cant get over it, feel like I’m having a 3 way with my husband and his mate. But it’s only a dildo stuck to the wall. Highly recommended
I was influenced by instagram to check out your site! I chose my item and it arrived so fast! The product is fantastic and the packaging was good and is appreciated by my cat. Very happy, will return.
Great service. Fast delivery and amazing products.
Lovely toy and hits the spot real good 😉🥰
I'm really happy with my purchases! I live with my grandparents and they were discretely packaged so they had no idea. The shipping was really quick considering it was over a long weekend.
Very fast delivery and lowkey packaging
Quick delivery and awesome products at some of the cheapest prices
Awesome toys, fantastic service and fast delivery!
Great products, Fast delivery. love the recommendations & free gift!
Super fast shipping and easy to use and bonus for the loyalty.

Excellent shopping experience all around.
Great service and fast delivery
Super speedy shipping easy tracking
Wish some toys came with instructions
Excellent prices and super quick delivery of products. Thank you!
Chelsea is embarrassed 🥺
Great selection! Amazing prices with discrete packaging and fast shipping, I mean what else could you ask for? I have already recommended ATMS to a good majority of my friends😁 definitely satisfied with all of my purchases!
Awesome service! Fast delivery and discrete packaging!
Good selection of 'toys' and products and affordable prices
Excellent service products are great pricing is even better compared to other adult stores delivery is fast Keep up the great work with the service you provide👌
Very good, reliable, discreet.
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.70 based on 3,058 reviews