Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great service love receiving my parcels
Loved all my new toys! And such speedy delivery thanks ATMS❤️
Woohoo! Great feedback and we're glad we could be of service! Cheers!
Great place to deal with. Good products and very helpful in this time of slow freight services
Fantastic feedback, Ray! Absolutely thrilled to hear we did so well! Thanks for the review and we can't wait to see you again for more of the same excellence and fun!
Fast delivery and the product was as advertised. Disappointed with the quality though, as the inflatable part of the toy leaks air and it deflates within seconds.
Sorry to hear of this product issue! We have sent you correspondence regarding this fault, so please keep an eye out in your emails and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP! Thank you for your patience.
Great products and speedy service!
Yay! Great stuff! Thanks for the feedback!
The service from ATMS is great however the last product purchased is not. Very disappointed with the Ovo R6. The wireless control only works with the remote within 10cm of the device which defeats the purpose. Also despite following the enclosed instructions it does not turn on with the remote after insertion so again defeats the purpose entirely. Very unhappy with this purchase.
Sorry to hear of this issue regarding the product! We have sent you an email regarding this and will look into the item in question to see where the issue has occurred. Please hold tight, keep your eyes peeled and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP! Thanks for your patience.
By far the best online store for everything from sexy lingerie and costumes, the biggest range of toys and furniture too eg. swings etc.
We're bushing because of this terrific feedback! Glad to hear we're your #1 and that you love everything about us! Cheers!
Awesome service and super quick to send packages!
Speed is good for pleasure some of the times, isn't it?! Happy to hear you loved our service and received your items speedily! Thanks for the great review and make sure to expect more of the same the next time you shop with us!
Awesome service quick delivery and fantastic communication all the way through love it!!
Great stuff! Thanks Melissa!
Awesome customer service quick delivery and very thorough communication love it!!!!
And we love this great review Melissa! We hope you enjoy your new goodies! Cheers!
Fast shipping, informative descriptions & good quality products.
Brilliant! Great to know everything we so amazingly! Thanks for the awesome review and we can't wait to have you back for more!
Good communication all the way through and everything was packaged carefully
Brilliant feedback! Glad to hear you appreciated the communications and careful packaging! Thanks for shopping with us!
Fast delivery excellent
That's us! Thanks for the review! Enjoy your purchase and have fun!
Everything good just taking ages to get here(part corona problem
Sorry to hear of the delay with your order, but glad to hear it reached you and everything was good! Thanks for shopping with us and we'll see you again soon for more goodies!
Amazing. I recieved my parcel a day after i placed an order. Very reliable and would recommend to anyone wanting to make a purchase.
Amazing - that's so speedy! Thanks for the compliments and great feedback! Cheers!
Once everything was sorted even during lockdown I received my box of joy pretty fast
Yay! Glad it was so speedy getting to ya! Enjoy your order and we can't wait to get you some more goodies!
Everything. Not sure it’s a legit company and part of my purchase arrived with something that looked like a hair and it was sticky and creamy on the bottom like it had been used. 🤢 The company only gave me a flat apology and offered to send me a new one of the same item or refund it and didn’t seem very helpful or sorry. I haven’t gotten a response back yet about my request for a refund. They also never responded when I asked for a couple of price matches before I even bought anything. I did this because Some items I had in their cart I found for a lot less elsewhere (I’m talking like 50$ More for a piece of silicone). I’m looking and seeing I’m not the only one who is not getting replied back to. I’m not sure if this is a company to trust for good like this. Think twice! 🤮 Poor product dispute handling if you get something wrong in your order.
Hi there, sorry to hear of these issues! We apologise for these problems with the order and the delayed response. As our head office is located in New Zealand, there are delays due to the time zone differences. However, we will get back to you ASAP regarding your message and will look into the outlined problems which occurred. Once again, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies about these issues. Please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
F**kin mean! Hahaha love it
Sounds great! Glad to hear you're so happy! Thanks for the feedback and for shopping with us!
I bought this based on an ATMS blog post touting it as the premium stroker, so I paid the premium price that came with it.
I’ve used it once, And will not use again, uncomfortable, way to tight for an average size bloke.
Waste of $$ and disappointed it came recommended by ATMS.
Sorry to hear of this issue with the stroker. We have sent correspondence regarding this and will look into the article in question. Thank you for your patience Reuben.
Easy trading and really fast shipping! Service is superb with constant update from them!
Happy to be of service! We're thrilled you are so ecstatic with everything! Cheers for the feedback!
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.69 based on 2,183 reviews