Adulttoymegastore Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore

About Adulttoymegastore: Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

How would you rate Adulttoymegastore ?

"Very happy with the service. Fast and great communication."
"I love ordering from ATMS because from ordering to delivery I am kept updated and treated well. Delivery is incredibly prompt. I don't have to wait long for my orders and I love the reward system in place :) I'll definitely be ordering again."
"Product is of average quality, fit for purpose and expected for price. Unableto get sheaths on vibrator, and one got stuck half on an was incredibly difficult to remove. As run by batteries that are not aa, would have been nice to be prompted to buy batteries."
"Fabulous products, fabulous prices, fabulous people and quick delivery. Overall fabulous :) we will be back"
"Fast, efficient, discreet. All good."
"Product came incredibly quickly, as did I."
"Happy with purchase. Came in discreet packaging."
"Fantastic service and products!!"
"ATM has amazing customer service. The items I purchased are in great working order."
"Great customer service from start to finish. Updates were sent right from when I placed and received my order. Highly recommend."
"Just perfect for a girls weekend away,so much laughter . Fantastic service and great communication, Adulttoymegastore"
"The people on the phone line were so friendly and helpful! It took me a couple of tries to get through but they were able to answer all questions about specifications that weren't listed on the website. Thank you!"
"Awesome service and it arrived the next day"
"Fantastic shop"
"They have a good range of toys and a great delivery time!"
"Fast, good communication and quality products. very happy with service."
"Helpful people, quick to confirm purchases and dispatching . Products are good quality ."
"Great store with good pricing! Easy to navigate and discrete"
"Service & delivery are exelent."
"Prompt service, excellent website and the items are pretty....good too"
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.73 based on 206 reviews