Adulttoymegastore Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Adulttoymegastore 5 star review on 2nd March 2024
Adulttoymegastore 5 star review on 2nd March 2024
Adulttoymegastore 5 star review on 1st January 2024
Karl
Adulttoymegastore 5 star review on 23rd October 2023
Adulttoymegastore 5 star review on 25th July 2023
Adulttoymegastore 5 star review on 8th July 2023
Adulttoymegastore 5 star review on 22nd June 2023
Easy to find what you need, plenty of options aswell.
A great online store to meet all your needs. Easy to navigate and search for specific things, or browse categories for inspiration. Good range of products and prices, and good sales and specials. Quick delivery and discreet packaging.
Always happy with everything I buy as well as how fast everything ships
Very happy with my purchase. Great prices, fast shipping, even got a free flavoured condom. Exciting stuff, thank you.
Hassle free,prompt delivery,gud price... Toy is absolutely amazing-gentle to omfg,I feel it up my spine glorious.
Decent pricing, quality products
Team was very helpful. And more than happy with purchase . Highly recommend.
I got my order quite quickly and it had discrete packaging which I appreciated. I used a code from the website to get a bonus toy with my order but I didn't receive anything extra, otherwise happy enough with my experience
Strong delicious vibrations love it 🙌
Awesome products, great specials, fast delivery and very discreet parcels with a couple of extra goodies with a cute note from the packer!!
Great range and super speedy delivery. Highly recommend
My item didn't show up
Was great, everything was in package and descriptions were great
I have had this product before so I knew already how good it is. Great power, long power cord. Love it 👌
I had a hiccup with payment and when i got in touch, customer support was awesome and sorted it for me in minutes.
Fast delivery and discrete packaging
Love this store! Such a massive collection to choose from and a huge range in pricing. Quality is important to me and I have always got what I paid for and my expectations have always been exceeded!
Great products, fast delivery, great outcum! 😅
Discreet which i like....and delivery is fast
Excellent toys fast delivery and any questions just give them a call very helpful friendly staff can answer an questions about delivery etc.
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.7 based on 7,417 reviews