Adulttoymegastore Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore

About Adulttoymegastore: Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

How would you rate Adulttoymegastore ?

"Quick. Easy and anonymous shipping. Useful and frequent updates. Thanks ATMS!"
"Easy to use. Good service"
"good pricing and very quick delivery of products as described"
"Huge variety of toys and extras. Easy site to navigate, love the loyalty/reward scheme too"
"Great website, lots of very interesting items to try out! Awesome and discrete shipping, with updates every step of the way!"
"Easy way to shop. Great service & fantastic products.. Love the way you are emailed keeping you up to date with purchase delivery. Will definitely use again. :)"
"Very happy with all that we purchased and look forward to shopping again!!"
"quick service, good price"
"The toys were pretty terrible quality."
"by providing great service and fast delivery. also,keeping me informed of new products."
"Amazingly fast shipping and mobile updates. So friendly and welcoming."
"very helpful"
"Great long weekend sale prices with lightning fast shipping and (luckily) discrete packaging of the shipped parcel! First time purchase but will not be my last."
"Had everything I wanted at great prices. Website is super easy to use. Fast delivery and they email you every step of the way while your waiting for your package. They are discrete when the package arrives which is super helpful, I will always buy from here it's my number one go to and the toys are great quality aswell."
"Quick orders and descreet"
"Fast shipping products as described. Will be buying again from them"
"Got about fifty billion emails about where my package was at. Totally Overkill. One of the items was faulty. I was satisfied with the speed of delivery."
"Good service and good instructions.."
"The shipping is fast, the products are great, the prices are low, I couldn’t ask for more!"
"I love ATMS because they have all the toys a woman could ever need or want. The wish list and points system is a real bonus. Being able to build up my points while buying other products let me know that I can use them for one toy in particular."
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.81 based on 53 reviews