Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Definitely a purchase I'm sooooo glad I made. This has to be the best adult toy I've ever owned thus far..and I've had a handful. I would highly recommend this ! It hits those pleasure zones
Turned up the very next day with discreet packaging!
Very good store
The best adult toy store hands down! My orders are packed with care and sent within 24 hours. I also love the little thank you cards that come with each purchase. The range of products are awesome and i love the fact you can collect loyalty dollars which definitely bring me back for more and more! You can probably say I'm addicted to ATMS!
Highly recommend. All the other reviews are pretty accurate, once you've had a it of a play you can manage and direct the shaft and clit section nicely. Easily the most intense vibrator I've ever owned, and I love love love that there are no disposable batteries involved. Charging is easy and efficient. And the toy is SO velvety soft. Fun!
Came a lot quicker than I thought! Ty! Xx
Amazing! Ordered some toys that I had never tried, and am BLOWN AWAY. Plus arrived overnight which I was not expecting. Awesome!
Super fast delivery, awesome service and great quality items!
😍😍😍❤💜💛
Extremely fast shipping!
Discrete, easy to use, fast and a great range!
Items were quite well-described. Dimensions of products would have been nice. Items arrived in a discreet bag as promised which was awesome. Delivery was relatively quick.
Fast and efficient service.
Although one of the items I ordered was the wrong one I was handled very nicely by the team to sort out the error. Always good service 🙂
Great product. Great price. Fast shipping with good communication via email. Easy peasy. Thanks again!!
ATMS were quick and attentive with their service. Also very discrete, which is what I needed! Thanks for keeping us sexy and alive!
Amazing deals, website is easy to navigate, communication was excellent and I received my parcel within 3-4 days, even during a lockdown. Also, super impressed with recyclable packaging of products. Super impressed and will be back again soon for another purchase!
Adult toy mega store is where the goodness is at! Fast, efficient, affordable and amazing service. My parcel came quickly (and so did I ;) ) highly reccomend.
Awesome service. Great products. And very discrete.
Super discreet service. Such a huge range of product, great customer service, quick delivery.
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.73 based on 4,608 reviews