Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Happy with the service. Paid extra for extra fast Saturday delivery but did arrive. Other than that fine
Posted 1 hour ago
Fast dispatch and shipping. Quality products.
Was shipped out within hours of me ordering it and arrived the next day! Love the discrete packaging and efficiency! Third time ordering from them and would 100% recommend.
Absolutely great. Fast and discrete cheers atms
Great quality, discrete packaging and love the option of picking up at the lobby box. Quick deliveries too, love and will be back for more
Fast shipping, great stock and great prices
Discrete and quick delivery
Both items I have brought for my fiancé and myself from ATMS has been mind blowing for both of us especially the item I brought for my fiancé, it was well worth the money.
Excellent service and quick delivery. Easily navigate through the store to find what your looking for.
My package came the next day! It was perfectly wrapped and the quality of each product is fab! Highly recommend Adult Toy Mega Store to anyone!
Best service, prices and OMFG.....BEST TOYS!!!
Reliable and fast
Quick delivery, fantastic products, cant stop using them 😉
Thank you!!! So great to hear you are enjoying your new toys 😊
Discreet and super fast delivery - next day even! Items are always so carefully wrapped, and I like the accompanying little "thank you" cards. The one stop naughty shop that just keeps me coming back for more. Thank you ATMS :)
Thank you!!! Our warehouse team are amazing at packing your order and they do it with so much love ❤
Great little toy. Did the job well. Xx
Thanks for your feedback!!! Feel free to leave a product review onsite so everyone knows which toy you are talking about 😊
It is fabulous, just used the vibe atm & that was enough lol, still making my way to the suction part
Thank you Ariana!!! So great to hear you love your new toy - have fun 😊
Was very quick and fast with delivery and my package was correct
Thank you!!! Our warehouse tram are amazing at getting those orders out the door 😊
Amazing fast service and fantastic product!
Thank you so much!!! So great to hear you enjoyed your new toys 😊
Very quickly supplied the ordered items and even threw in a free vibrator.
Thank you Simon!!! Glad you took advantage of our free product - great way to try something new 😊
Easy website navigation, quick and discreet shipping, massive range of products! What more could you want!
Thank you!!! We try our best to make our site easy to use - makes it much easier when choosing what to buy 😊
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.72 based on 3,860 reviews