Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
I ordered a same day delivery for a special occasion and it arrived 5 days later. It ruined the occasion and upset my friend
We have emailed you regarding this situation. Please note that same day delivery was not ordered and it was sent out on a Friday 😊
Ordered Satisfyer 2+, although delivery was quick (2 days) unit was defective. Won’t charge, won’t turn on.
So sorry about that!!! We did send out a replacement within 24 hours of being contacted about this 😊
Very disappointing product. It doesn't work and when queried, there was absolutely no response from the team to date. Got to hand to them for the delivery, received it in record time, however, what's the point when it cannot be used for it's purpose. Will not recommend nor use atms again.
We did send an email regarding this and will send another one right away! All faulty product emails are replied to within 48hours onsite.
Over time, I made a couple of purchases. Both fast, very fast. And out of 4 products in total, one had a problem: in the last shipment, one of the products came with the seal broken, the box had the edges broken too, clearly, to me, the signs of the fact that the box was opened before shipping. The outside package had no signs of mistreatment during shipment. I wrote Customer Service and they assured me that no one opened the box and that it's all good. Well, it's not. The sum of experiences with a seller is only valuable as the worse of them all. I don't know how often this happens, I'm not suggesting it is a habit here, but if it happens to you, that's probably it. It's not going to happen to me again.
So sorry about this experience!! We did process a full investigation with our warehouse team - this showed this situation must have been a slight damage in transit. This box would not have been opened by our staff.
Could buy the product cheaper at Countdown!!!
Hi there! Thanks for your feedback! We'll look into the item in question and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thanks for the feedback and we'll use it to improve our service. Cheers!
A product I purchased broke on it's second use, but just outside the 31 day warranty period - that's 31 days from when I placed the order, not 31 days from when I received it (another six days), in which case I could have made a warranty claim. So I followed the email prompt sent to me to review it, which I did, saying exactly that - the product broke on a seam on it's second use. However, the review has not been approved. If feedback isn't going to be accepted, then fair enough, just don't ask for it in the first place.
Hey there! We're sorry to hear of this issue regarding the item breaking. This sounds like a potential fault so please watch out for an email from our service team and we'll look into this matter for you. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it and once again apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Cheers.
Some
Products are hard to actually tell the size, and they do not allow return of unused items that are not what you expected.
Hi there, we're sorry to hear of this issue regarding the sizing of the item you purchased. Due to the nature of the items we provide, we are unable to accept returns unless the item is faulty. However, we still apologise over this. We will look into this and make changes where necessary to avoid this issue occurring again in the future and if you do happen to stop by again, please get in touch with our service team as they'd love to be of assistance in finding you an item which is perfect for you. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it and will use it to improve.
Device faulty, have emailed the customer service, have not heard anything back yet. Would like either a new device or a refund. Many thanks
Hi Te Kahu. We thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will have a member of our service team contact you regarding this matter so please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience and we apologise over this occurrence.
The toys are fine, dispatch was fairly quick, but really disappointed that code to receive the free gift didn't work. Complained to customer services who replied reasonably promptly, but annoyingly claimed that they could see that it hadn't been used, which is absolutely incorrect. I made the purchase at this time and not later due to this promotion, and i don't know if it was a glitch or they ran out of the product or what, but i wouldn't be getting my hopes up for coupon codes to work in future or for resolution of any issues from customer services.
We're sorry to hear of this issue! We will pass this feedback on to be investigated again so please hold tight while we look in to this. Thank you for the feedback and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused.
First time purchasing and after the firsr time use it wont work again, thought it might just be the batteries so changed them and still nothing
We're sorry to hear of this issue regarding the item you purchased. We have sent you correspondence regarding this so please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this issue ASAP. Thank you for your patience while we investigate this.
The product lasted less than a week before it would just die after less that a minute of being on after having had a full night's charge. great when it worked. but didnt last long at all. wanting a refund
We're sorry to hear of this issue! It sounds like the product is potentially faulty so we will contact you regarding this. Please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
Fast delivery, but super disappointed the "pussy bites " lollies i bought look absolutely nothing like the picture :(
Hi there. Very sorry to hear about the issue regarding the products appearance. We will look into the item which you ordered to see if there was any issue with the item in question. Look out for an email from our service team in the near future and we'll get to the bottom of this. Thank you.
I still haven't recieved my items despite paying extra for faster delivery, I may not be the best person to ask for a review!
Sorry to hear of this issue regarding the delivery of your package! We will look into this delay for you and try get to the bottom of it. Please hold tight and we'll sort this out ASAP. Thank your for your patience and for letting us know.
Always have been amazing everytime I purchase, but unfortunately two out of 3 items this time were very poor quality and definatly not whisper quiet !! For what both toys descriptions were I dont believe match truly to the product and obviously cant return now :(.... sorry to give a crappy review. Other than that shipping is so super fast!!
We're really sorry to hear of this issue with the items ordered! We will look into the items in question and do some research into their noise levels to check for these problems. Please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this. Thank you for the feedback.
I had bought a harness and the material on it was not as advertised. Very poor quality. It was a suede type material which did not specify with the product.
Sorry to hear of this issue. We have sent an email regarding this issue so keep your eyes peeled for correspondence from us and will look into the product in question. Thank you for your patience.
No sign of my order. Still waiting on delivery.
Sorry to hear of this shipping issue. We have sent an email regarding this so please keep your eyes peeled for correspondence from our service team and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Please check spam/junk as our mail may end up there as well due to the nature of goods we provide. Cheers.
Free toy was a dud. It is broken and stuck on vibrate only removing the batteries turns it off. Sex swing cannot hold me and I am 90kg
Hi there, sorry to hear of this issue. We have sent an email to you regarding this issue so please keep an eye out for an email from our service team (please check spam/junk too) and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
Shipping was prompt. However, the products were not as powerful as described. Will be looking for a more reliable store.
Sorry to hear of this issue Julianna. We will look into the items and see if we can make any amendments to them. If you have any questions regarding future items, we would love to see you again/help you find the right product so please don't hesitate to contact our service team. Thanks for the feedback.
Not necessarily an ATMS review... placed an order and received a shipment confirmation the next day. The package then floated around NZ for 4 days until it “cleared for international shipment.” Nothing since then.

I finally got a response from ATMS after two emails and two Live Chat/telephone attempts. They had no information other than ,”we ship third party, and they might be delayed,” and a tracking link through NZ Post. I then had to contact NZ Post who said that it is still sitting in Auckland waiting on an “available” flight out.

I realize that ATMS can’t control NZP, but as much as they ship, I can’t imagine that they wouldn’t have some stroke on packages continually getting bumped at the airport.

This was supposed to be a gift for my wife; but instead, it is still sitting half way around the world (literally) TWO WEEKS after I ordered it. On that note, the link I ordered from said ATMS USA leading me to believe that it was coming from the US. Not until I got my tracking number was I aware that it would be shipping from NZ and dealing with possible delays like this.
Hi there, we are so sorry to hear of this postage issue. Due to the external company we use for shipping, we don't have the ability to control packages outbound for the most part. With the COVID-19 situation currently occurring, this further increases potential transit delays which are unfortunately out of our control due to foreign border policies at this given time. Despite all of this, we apologise for this issue regardless. We have resent correspondence regarding your order, so please keep your eyes peeled for mail from us and we will sole this issue ASAP. Thank you for the feedback and we apologise once again and will look into this further to mitigate potential future issues.
Discreet shipping was good. Already one of my toys have broken and I've only had it a week. Pretty disappointed.
Sorry to hear of this issue! We have emailed you regarding this problem so please keep your eyes peeled for an email from our service team and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP! Please make sure to peep your spam/junk messages too as our correspondence may end up there due to the nature of items we provide. Thanks for your patience.
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.71 based on 3,593 reviews